• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 8

Idk why anyone hates Siegfried. Hate Sieg all you want he's a terrible character, Siegfried's fine lmao. But I can relate on absolute hate, but with Raikou, Scheherazade and Arturia.

I don't pay attention to Darius I just always burn him.

The worst sabers are those that don't have beams. Why are they even sabers in the first place? Applying for the saber class in Nasuland should have what color their beam attack is written on the resume.

Reppuzan said:
@Iapitus
Probably something to do with America and being its founding president.

So like Edison on steroids.
so he would definitely have Piorneer of the Stars, yeah. Would definitely have Charisma aswell

Maybe like a territory overwrite type area thing

@Iapitus

Course not, know your history.

Washington was born in 1732. Tesla was born in 1856.

@lapitus I don't think there is.

For the most part in history, before the time of francis drake it would be Magelan, but he died so.

Honestly disappointed that DW decided to make another version of Scathach. I was hoping for a completely new Servant but its whatever. Archer looks great tho.

No,i mean indonesia myth and legend are very unpopular (expect the Nyai Roro Kidul and maybe Reog),and they lore are not that impressive.

Mumei is so obscure that his true name was lost in time and the legend backing his status as a heroic spirit is replaced by the concept of 'hero of justice'.

A heroic spirit can apparently be obscure like that.

Looks and sounds almost like Scathach + she talks about the Lands of Shadows, so it's probably her.

Though she sounds a bit different as if she were younger, maybe Scathach lily.

Back