• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 8

@Sage

I'm probably going to roll for her twice, tops. I mean, I like her, but she's not part of my ROMA collection or any other group of Servants that I really, really need.

Now, if they made Shuichi Ikeda voice a Servant, I'd be whaling for him in a heartbeat.

@Reppu Yea, people wanna roll her cause she's their waifu and cause of her damage output. Neither of those affect me so I don't really care to get her. Like you I will try a roll once or twice cause but most people have gotten too caught up on how they perceive her and not seeing her for how badly written of a character she is. Imo her only redeeming factors are that her damage output is great, Maaya Sakamoto voices her and her design, she's meh and ok in other categories.

On the topic of collections I have completed the Arturia collection on JP.

@Sage

I heard she gets better in Shinjuku though (but that might just be more waifu bait).

Also, congrats on the Arturia collection. Now we just need Caster, Ruler, Avenger, and Alter Ego Arturias...

Random, sorry...

I kinda want Miyu's brother as a heroic spirit, where the only reason he's even there is because Miyu believes him to be her hero.

-BANLK- said:
You mean this guy?
Yup. I mean, he stole the show in the short appearance he's had in Prisma Illya and thoroughly turned a magical pedo pandering show into Heaven's Feel part 2.

@Gemmy

To be fair, they were building up to this for a long time with foreshadowing (i.e. Miyu's unusual attachment to Illya's Shirou) and had its own dark moments (i.e. Kiritsugu and Irisiviel being heavily implied to have murdered all of the Einzberns and dismantling the Grail War system to give Illya a normal life).

There's a lot of pedo bait, but it wasn't all pandering.

EXTELLA LINK just got even weirder since the new Ruler is Charles the Great who was the model for Charlemagne.

PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』µû░ÕÅéµêªÒéÁÒâ╝Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ│ÒâêÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒé½Òâ╝Òâ½ÕñºÕ©ØÒÇæþ»ç
PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』µû░ÕÅéµêªÒéÁÒâ╝Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ│ÒâêÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒé½Òâ╝Òâ½ÕñºÕ©ØÒÇæþ»ç

We have some Decades till that happens, lol. There are still a couple hundred alone left in Greek Mythology alone xD

Now if I would just know what Anastasia can even do with her skills >.>

So the new servant in Lost Belt 01 is Antonio Salieri.

ÒÇÉFGOÒÇæ ÒâìÒé┐ÒâÉÒâ¼µ│¿µäÅ µû░ÒéÁÒâ╝ÒâÉÒâ│Òâê´╝êÕ«ØÕàÀ´╝ïEXÒéóÒé┐ÒââÒé»)ÒÇÉþ¼¼2Úâ¿ þ¼¼1þ½áÒÇîLostbelt No
ÒÇÉFGOÒÇæ ÒâìÒé┐ÒâÉÒâ¼µ│¿µäÅ µû░ÒéÁÒâ╝ÒâÉÒâ│Òâê´╝êÕ«ØÕàÀ´╝ïEXÒéóÒé┐ÒââÒé»)ÒÇÉþ¼¼2Úâ¿ þ¼¼1þ½áÒÇîLostbelt No.1 µ░©õ╣àÕçìÕ£ƒÕ©ØÕø¢ ÒéóÒâèÒé╣Òé┐ÒéÀÒéó þìúÕø¢Òü«þÜçÕÑ│ÒÇìÒÇæ

Also oh god,that animation attack is so stylish af!!!

Who the VA?

BTW commenting the new ruler,wow he's really cool,but his attack animation is not royalty enough XD

Salieri is Mozart's rival. It's rumoured that Salieri killed Mozart out of pure jealousy so I think that's why he's classified as an avenger.

Loving that sword attack

Also seeing Nasuverse continuing its trend of making music composers look demonic.

@Ohama

Oh,that's neat,now i wish Beethoven or Copin is added.....

@Monarch

Now here,we want an Mozart re-animation.

I'm still curious who the Salieri VA......

-Salieari face is remind me with someone......

-Eh!!?EEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!!? EEEEEEEEPIIIIIIIIIIICCCCC!!!! BTW who's that mammoth?

-Anastasia~

Once we have actually decent pictures of everyone's 4th stage Ascensions I'll add them to the FGO page and in the case of Atalanta and Avicebron, their own pages.

Salieri looks batshit insane. I'm glad FGO continues to deliver absolutely ******* stupid premises.

Yosh!! Time for Avicebron shine in this wiki!!!

Saliaeri become my new fav character instantly....i'm sucker with insane character XD

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Btw I call dibs on updating Atalanta's profile.
All yours. Let me obsess over the images though. I need purpose.

Salieri's one of my favourite composers lmao. The song playing whenever he attacks and during his NP is Requiem I think.

Back