• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 8

The livestream. Achilles isn't released but since he and Chiron are the only two in Apo that haven't be released it's entirely possible that they'll have rate ups.

I've been concentrating on F/GO NA for a while since the KNK collab re-run ended on JP, lately the JP servers been boring to me but all this new stuff is making me excited again

That's not indian vibes, that's 100% likely indian.

Same look that Pako gave to both Karna and Arjuna in FGO.

-Dat new Tamamo design tho......so Sayaka=Tamamo is confirmed.

-The indian servant probally Duryodhana or Kalki,but Duryodhana is more possible,hoping the VA is Kentaro Ito XD

It might really be an Indian servant, and the time is ??11900. We don't know if it's BC or AD and it might derive from the Kali Yuga. My bet it's Kalki.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Maybe,but seeing he have horn is really make me curious,can he be........INDRAJIIIIIT!!!???
Indrajit? You mean the guy who soloed heaven, kidnapped the king of gods, one of the only mortal whose warrior rank is above Krishna or Rama's, the mortal who can solo people who inturn can solo people who can universe bust, the only mortal who had all the astras in hindu mythology. I don't even know how they are going to nerf him.

Yes,the ************* Indrajit!!! Rider will be best class for him,either make the all of astra like NP in GoB "he can use it but can't use the special abilities" and lower their rank due most of his astra are borrowed,make him invul only in his chariot,and make the Brahmanda an Ea level. It just speculation but the horn indicate him either as asura.

Nah rider,archer,saber,lancer,berserker is better for Indrajit.

BTW Already see the new EXTELLA LINK Caster and berserker CM,they are :

-Gilles

-Lancelot

Wlep,not bad thought,but moreso i very dissappointed by no Berserker Shuten,but Lancelot is epic,look at his gameplay,so stylish af.

Gilles is unexpected but very welcomed,his gameplay is really fun.

@Monarch

Thor's son Magni is a Berserker Class Card in Prisma Illya, allowing Beatrice Flowerchild to wield Mjolnir, which was powerful enough to overpower the strongest version of Caster's Rain of Light (that could vaporize all of Fuyuki City) in a head-on clash.

Berserker Lancelot and Caster Gilles confirmed for Fate/EXTELLA LINK. Can't wait to see Gawain get his shit kicked in again.

PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』µû░ÕÅéµêªÒéÁÒâ╝Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ│ÒâêÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒâ®Òâ│Òé╣Òâ¡ÒââÒâêÒÇæþ»ç
PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』µû░ÕÅéµêªÒéÁÒâ╝Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ│ÒâêÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒâ®Òâ│Òé╣Òâ¡ÒââÒâêÒÇæþ»ç

PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』µû░ÕÅéµêªÒéÁÒâ╝Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ│ÒâêÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒé©Òâ½Òâ╗ÒâëÒâ╗Òâ¼ÒéºÒÇæþ»ç
PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』µû░ÕÅéµêªÒéÁÒâ╝Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ│ÒâêÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒé©Òâ½Òâ╗ÒâëÒâ╗Òâ¼ÒéºÒÇæþ»ç

So the real question is are we going to upgrade Gilles ability based on what we see there?

Because in Zero, his fighting boiled down to "summon monsters and have them do all the work", while here he's summoning tentacles from the ground and shit.

Well, his only shtick in Zero was basically "abomination prep for muh Jeannu" so yeah. I think if he performs new magecraft there, it'd be an upgrade to his existing profile.

Back