• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 8

My main gripe is that would be difficult to format, since after Void Shiki I'd have to rewrite all of Shiki previous abilities as well as her Servant abilities.

Last Encore is disappointing, I had a lot of expectations since it was a shaft anime and also considering the fact that Monogatari is one of my favourite series.

It kinda is

At least I get to see Servants animated in battle, which is all I really want.

Nero V Saber at the start was cool

The latest episode is really disappointing. However, the amount of watchers have probably gone up considering the F/GO PVs at the end. Literally the only reason I'm watching at this point.

Also Nero's hair is really distracting I mean its so ******* bright that I can't even look at my screen.

BTW an new lostbelt servant CM is released,i can't give you the link but i can predict it :

-First is lancer servant,an female coco in lostbelt OP,she's predicted as valkyrie,sleipnir or anything from greece,voiced by Mikako Komatsu same VA with Sanzou

-Two is SURPRISE ************!!! Ashiya Douman is Alter Ego!!! its will be epic and some people start speculating him as Alter ego of Seimei.....but what make me happy? HE'S VOICED BY TOSHIYUKI MORIKAWA!!!! GYAAAAAAAAA MY ENEL AND KIRA IS HEEEEEERRREEEE!!!#slapped

Also,if they two is get their profile here,i will start to spam them XD

Veloxt1r0kore said:
BTW an new lostbelt servant CM is released,i can't give you the link but i can predict it :
-First is lancer servant,an female coco in lostbelt OP,she's predicted as valkyrie,sleipnir or anything from greece,voiced by Mikako Komatsu same VA with Sanzou
... how could an horse with 8 legs be a lancer..?

I honestly think that the Lancer is Amalthea or a genderbent Greek hero. I don't understand why Douman is an Alter Ego. Pretty sure they called him Caster of Limbo when Shimosa (aka second worst Epic of Remnant) was released. His design is really cool tho.

The Lancer looks like Y'shtola.

I gotta give props to Fate/Grand Order tbh. They could easily make everyone a loli or make everyone sexualised to the very core like other Japanese games but they actually give us cool designs like Moriarty, Holmes and Muramasa.

I mean for ***** sake.

It's a murderous demon child made of all the aborted fetuses and miscarriages of London or something.

Why the hell did you make it a loli wearing a g-string??

Scheherazade's design is fine considering the nature of her story. Jack is honestly disgusting and I just want to forget about her. Scathach is fine too, but Alter Latoria... idk why she existed in the first place tbh.

The point still stands that they could have just made everyone gross but they refrain from doing that

You guys do realize that Jack is intended to be disturbing, right?

She's the spirit that embodies the grudges of 80,000 children who were abandoned, killed, or outright aborted in Victorian London. She kills with a smile, can swivel her head around 180 degrees, and eats human hearts the way most kids eat ice cream.

A loli with a g-string is perfectly reasonable given the context of her existence, since many of the abandoned children belonged to prostitutes.

I see Jack is cool,and she have the best and horror/grotesque lore which is my type,i also don't mind the clotch,but i get irritated by people who overdownplay Jack design thought.

Time for that Repp?

I'm completely aware that Jack's meant to be revolting. It makes sense because she comes from Victorian London, but it's still revolting nonetheless.

@Gemmy

Hence the "I've become a mom." meme.

Jack is still unnerving as your Servant, but she's genuinely sweet if you treat her well, which is exactly what those 80,000 children wanted, someone to care about them.

I'm unfamiliar with that meme but I picture EMIYA being that guy, while holding his hands up in the air, each with plates of food, and wrapped around his hips are Jack, Alice and Jeanne Lily (Jeanne Alter Santa Lily is unecessary as fck).

@Gemmy

The meme is based on the fact that no matter what gender you are, Jack will call you mommy.

And yeah, Jack, Alice, and Jeanne Lily are best friends, while EMIYA, Irisviel, and Atalante are usually depicted as their doting moms/dads/uncles/aunts.

Back