• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 8

Gemmysaur said:
I see. What's the diff between summon tickets and quartz though? I used a ticket and got a Sakura-portrait craft essense (not that I'm complaining ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and I'll be using my 2nd in a bit.
Sooo... EMIYA is worth raising this early in the game? Or should I go Arash? Oh, and how do I swap upon servant death? When I lose my servant, they stay dead until I either lose, or whatever.

Waver summon up next week, so do I wait for then to use my friend points?

Used up my 2nd ticket and got Assassin Jing Ke.
A summon ticket lets you do a single roll without using up quartz. You can't do ten-rolls with them though. Which Sakura CE did you get? There's more than one.

Emiya is worth raising, yes. And so is Arash. You should raise both, but with priority on Emiya. When your servants die, the next one in the backline occupies their spot automatically. If that's not happening for you, then you just don't have anyone on the backline.

Waver is a 5* so you can't get him from the FP gacha. The FP gacha is for 1 to 3* star Servants, the quartz gacha is for 3 to 5*.

I don't have an Arts boost craft essence but I do have Imaginary Element (Begin battle with NP at 60%; HP + 300; ATK + 200; Cost + 9). Is that good for EMIYA?

Oh... Technique (Arts card effectiveness + 3%; ATK + 100; Cost + 1).

Oh and Clock Tower or Stuffed Lion for Mashu...

Imaginary Element is good for pretty much everyone. Emiya is probably going to be your main attacker for now, so you should put it on him, yes.

3% is barely anything, but if you don't have anything else, you might as well use it. Same goes for Clock Tower. Stufffed Lion could be useful early-game, though.

NotEvenHuman said:
hich Sakura CE did you get? There's more than one.
Imaginary Element (see the former of my double post).

Emiya is worth raising, yes. And so is Arash. You should raise both, but with priority on Emiya. When your servants die, the next one in the backline occupies their spot automatically. If that's not happening for you, then you just don't have anyone on the backline.

I see. Okay, got it. How do I have someone on backline?

Waver is a 5* so you can't get him from the FP gacha. The FP gacha is for 1 to 3* star Servants, the quartz gacha is for 3 to 5*.

So.... do I save quartz for him or use it up in the current event (assuming I get 30 before it ends... 12 atm)?

Soooo... use up all the FP then?

NotEvenHuman said:
Imaginary Element is good for pretty much everyone. Emiya is probably going to be your main attacker for now, so you should put it on him, yes.
Stufffed Lion could be useful early-game, though.
Okay, so IE on EMIYA (damn that +9 cost hurts) and Lion on Mashu. Okay, got it.

Shit, I clicked the next mission before having the CE's and it just so happened to be Saber Alter.

When you're on the party formation screen, there's three empty spots on the right. If you tap them, it takes you to your servant list. From there, you select a Servant and tap the confirm (or select, don't remember) button. They are now in your party.

Yeah, roll your FP now. Even if you don't get Angra or the event CE, you might get new Servants and CEs.

You should be able to reach 30 before the end of the event if you have 12 now.

Edit: Welp, fighting Saber Alter without CEs and without a backline might be tough. Good luck.

Promestein said:
It wasn't removed, I collapsed it into the description of the Black Shadow because they're the same thing and the Shadow stems from her connection to the Grail. I added the stuff I missed the first time around now.
Oh, I see. Thanks

BTW,since the link to Abby bio is not working,i will post the translation here:

Default:

That is to become a sinner, to become the Seventh Knot. Seeking for atonement in the heretical land, that is the harvest of the devil.

———the innocent girl points, who is the next sacrifice?

Bond 1:

Height/Weight
: 152cmÒâ╗44kg

Source: Historical Fact Regio: North America, Massachusetts Alignment: ChaoticÒâ╗Evil Gender: Female

12 year old little girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Bond 2:

Late 17th century.

"Witch trial incidents" that occurred in the pioneer village of Salem. One young girl, who first showed signs of demonic possession was Abigail Williams. Other girls started to show abnormal symptoms of demonic possession as well and many of the villagers were accused for about a year for the cause. As a result, 200 were arrested, of which 19 were hanged, 2 died in prison, and one was tortured to death. There still remains many mysteries behind the tragedy, such as the girls' true intention and the factors that triggered the incident.

Bond 3:

Hollow Tree Filled by a Remnant of Light

EX Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
Qliphoth Rhizome. Opening a "gate" to a foreign world that is incompatible with humanity, creating distortions within the target's mind and body, a rhizome is born alongside the Qliphoth, the tree of evil.
The target "key", Abigail, has her individual consciousness restrained. This is why it is an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm.
Normally, it should be considered an Anti-World Noble Phantasm, possessing a property of endlessness.

Bond 4:

Witch Trial: A+

Drawing out acts of jealousy and hate towards her without volition, giving rise to a chain of misfortune, an innocent threat.

Loss of Sanity: B

The insanity exuded by the evil god within her, can easily break down the fragile common sense and morals of humans.

Prayer of Creed: C

The conviction of the Puritans that honors daily prayer and poverty.

Bond 5:

As a follower of the Puritan sect, Abigail, is an innocent girl who respects God and never fails to give her thanks through prayer. Sensitive and naive, she is merely a girl of her age.

The Puritans who highly believed in virtuous poverty, crossed the sea to escape from oppression from the authoritative church, and reached the new world. However, they were eventually caught up to, and cornered. The arguments of their protests, were aimed towards their neighbors. "Heroes" truly rise in a realm of oppression and corruption———— And the pure convictions that they conducted themselves by, became tools to inspect others, rearing jealous suspicion and selfishness in their restless lives of cyclic strife and plundering in the colony.

————and eventually from the bottom of their hearts they insanely, started to seek out "Witches". Our misfortune and suffering, must be the deeds of the devil, so they claimed. In the end, witches were found in Salem, and the door of the horrifying Witch Trials opened.

Great turmoil that became the "keyhole". The young girl that reflects the desires of the masses as the "key". When the two become critical factors, now , which is the sinful one?

For her feat,i still asking with the fellow FGO member in that wiki,so hold up there.

The problem isn't translations at this point but feats.

Does anyone know what exactly Abby, Sheba, and Ivan do in their singularities feat-wise?

Ah,that's two eh? Yeah they might have some good explanation.But if you want you can ask to the user in FGO wiki,if you want of course.

I'm also interested by possible acasuality for Ivan.

From what I remember from the singularity, if Abby is not contained the counter guardians would act.

Back