• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 8

I kinda want to be enlightened with regards to the myths and legends of the various servants in the throne, even if it's only the Nasu versions.

Fate: Origins please.

Sweet!! Arjuna gameplay is almost same with the archer in DW,Darius wow,he's ******* epic!!

Well i hope the next announcement the Caster and Berserker is Rhyme and Shuten.

Yup. The Arjuna and Karna scenes are hopefully gonna be good as well as the Iskander and Darius scenes.

Here's the Darius and Robin Hood PVs

PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』µû░ÕÅéµêªÒéÁÒâ╝Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ│ÒâêÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒâÇÒâ¼ÒéñÒé¬Òé╣õ©ëõ©ûÒÇæþ»ç
PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』µû░ÕÅéµêªÒéÁÒâ╝Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ│ÒâêÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒâÇÒâ¼ÒéñÒé¬Òé╣õ©ëõ©ûÒÇæþ»ç

PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』µû░ÕÅéµêªÒéÁÒâ╝Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ│ÒâêÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒâ¡ÒâôÒâ│ÒâòÒââÒâëÒÇæþ»ç
PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』µû░ÕÅéµêªÒéÁÒâ╝Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ│ÒâêÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒâ¡ÒâôÒâ│ÒâòÒââÒâëÒÇæþ»ç

Still waiting for Shuten!! C'mon,EL have Karna and Arjuna rivalry,why not Shuten and Tamamo rivalry too? (in serious way).

I love Arjuna "zig zag spread thread" attack.

Well,Tamamo and Shuten is have same title as "three great yokai of japan" which is make them powerful and interesting.

And i read somewhere that if Tamamo and Shuten meet,they will declare an never ending war....

That'd make sense. I'd like to see Shuten in a work other than Fate/Grand Order. Just not a fan of her design. I wonder what her Noble Phantasm would look like.

I honestly hope it's Arcueid but I seriously doubt it, it wouldn't make sense for her.

The assassin version is more like "huh,i don't remember my power,tehe~",an typical drunk girl so yeah.........

An berserker Shuten is more good,because this class is the best class for Shuten,imagining Tanya but in Oni skin and Kimono XD,NP probally an fortress of Mt.Oe,but maybe have a sharring fragment from her father (her father is Orochi,so maybe she can use Kusanagi).

Jaguar Man is a composite character formed of all of the different interpretations of a particular god in Central and South American culture.

Taiga is.... well... Taiga. Her personality and connection to big cats was considered a good vessel for the Jaguar Man as a Pseudo-Servant.

Angra's at Bond 6 for me. Currently prioritising Amakusa and Hokusai. This grinding for bond points is going to crazy, hopefully Lostbelt gives us crazy bond points.

Why... I have spend 4 weeks now trying to farm these damn things and I have not gotten a single one yet.

I just want the Strenghening Quests for my Archer T.T

Mordred reanimation is welcomed too,Lartoria need that too,Siegfried goes to trash can.

Since EL is closer,maybe we will get an EL banner just like they did with Extella banner,so an Arjuna and Darius renewal is bigger.

Siegfried is absolutely fine lmao, just needs a reanimation. Most people who hate him are just people who play F/GO and don't know how to use him correctly lmao.

Arjuna needs a renewal tbh. I'd roll for him.

Back