• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 25

Much better for people who wanted the exact AP.

By the way, is the Bennu calc still legit? Because I don't see it on the updated calc list.

The one on the Excalibur profile would be pointless, since it's only High 7-A, when Excalibur is already 6-C.

The only other Bennu calc that's been accepted is the one John linked to, which yields 6-B. Although Regis seems vehemently against it.

Just finished rereading the relevant CRT threads, and yeah, it's either High 7-A or 6-B. The former is pointless while the latter is heavily contested.

Repp seemed to think that no one scaled to that particular feat. I don't know the exact context of that scene, so I can't really say anything about it.

If that's all it is, then it should scale to all A+ Anti-Army NPs and above. Which would mean any offensive A-rank NPs, not including Anti-Unit types, even using the low-end yield, would scale to High 6-C.

Did y'all remember to cut the value in half since it was a combined effort of Fergus and Fergus lily, and we don't know which was pulling more weight and it doesn't really matter

Well there's also the High 6-B of Santa Lucoa's NP. I think it would scale to servant Lucoa.
Img0288
I think this one should also be added to Ishtar. Lucoa even wrestle him.

I don't think it should be added at all considering the circumstances of the NP. A 50 km big gift with power comparable to the meteorite to kill the dinosaurs can only affect a few dozen people at best and causes no big destruction.

Not to mention being from a joke servant.

Yuca
I dont even know why your still hang up on range and maximum target.
And every event is canon even joke event.

Because a gift the size of a world changing meteorite only hitting 100 at most makes little to no sense.

Canonicity literally matters squat, not to mention I really really doubt that. I also doubt you really think it is a thing that you could summon a Nerf Gun using Helena.

Servant NPs defy the laws of physics as a rule. Disputing the stated effects of an NP just because it makes little sense from an out-of-universe standpoint doesn't really say much. Besides, there are a bunch of characters rated way above planet level that don't bust planets everytime they clash with comparable opponents. Collateral damage isn't a factor unless plot demands it.

Defying the laws of physics doesn't suddenly make common sense non existent. The cause of the NP is a massive gift dropping down out of nowhere, yet the number of targets it can affect is nonsensically low. Especially when the very translation points out "close resemblance" to the impact, except for what suits us obviously.

And again, joke servant. We know Nero would be a better Caster because Summer version, but this doesn't suddenly mean her using Gundam Bits to battle is a thing that makes sense or even exists. Arthuria walking on water also makes sense and is obviously true, but the a squirt gun that can hurt Servants and shoot Excalibur doesn't seem to fall under that umbrella.

If that wasn't enough, the likes of Yang Qin punching people a lot and the Anti Unit ver. of Nine Lives would be around 83,333x stronger than Excalibur's best feat. And even more so, Da Vinci even said that "to swat a bullet from the sky, one needs a NP that stands above all Holy Swords". Way weaker NPS would scale thousands of times above something considered by Da Vinci to be on the punching range of Excalibur.

I would be way more open for Child Fergus' Laputa calc. That one is not nearly as bizarre, doesn't happen in a joke event and is much closer to what Excalibur pulls off, so its certainly more believable.

The only summer Servant so far that can be taken as not a joke and can even be considered canonically possible is Melt, putting aside the Lancer class part though (iirc she just put herself in the Lancer class shoes to complete the Seven Swimsuit Servant circle. But then again this is possible remembering her NP Palladion).

Well, the way I see it is that aspects of the joke Servants hold truth - they can't just use random bull for all of them, but that doesn't mean the Servant as a whole is an actual thing that can happen or has happened.

Again, Nero Summer makes it clear how skilled and more powerful Nero herself could be as a Magus, but this doesn't make Gundam Bits swimsuit Nero a Servant that would actually, normally exist in the Nasuverse, or a gakuran, yo-yo wielding Raikou with a sword, but this doesn't change the fact that her Vajra could be a thing because it draws from an actual connection.

Range and max number of targets doesn't exactly make sense

For instance Mara Avaruddha has a range of up to 99,999 with a max target count of 1

Meanwhile Mahapralaya has a range of 100 and a max target count of "everything in range"

The best part is that both of these affect the whole universe

There is a range converter somewhere out there. Iirc range 99 is city wide and normally the largest range possible (let's consider city here is Fuyuki to Tokyo size city since both used in Fate).

Mara Avaruddha targets one only, but because Kama/Mara herself can be infinite and is treated as the arrow for the NP itself, it doesn't really matter. Well, the NP is for one target each anyway.

Mahapralaya is heavily nerfed as Servant. It should be basically Anti Universe but nerfed heavy as Servant. So the range and power is heavily nerfed.

I'm pretty sure Mahapralaya still has the same range and max target stats for Lostbelt King Arjuna

As expected, even though he's referred to as the peerless Arjuna, in the condition that he is summoned as a Servant, this sword cannot manifest its power perfectly when swung. However, when it comes to creating condensed and limited destruction, being similar to the "shadow of the hands of the god of destruction" when it comes to causing condensed and limited destruction, it seems like that much is good enough for Arjuna when it comes to its ease of use.

Taken from Bond level 5 profile. As it's said, as Servant, it can't be Anti Universe. Practically, the use is like Pashupata.

What does Galatine reaching 13km have to do with anything...? Thrown Gae Bolg has a range of 40 kms and it has range 40~50.

Granted, I've personally always thought total area covered mattered in range as well, but you used a really bad example to exemplify why using range as a proof of anything would be a bad idea.

Most stuff on the stat sheets get explained in verse don't they, or we get really good examples that explain enough that we can understand it in-verse.

In which case, shouldn't Range, and maximum people affected be explained somewhere?

What should I do with this statement in CCC here?

Elizabeth :: No… No… I won't lose just from having my heart exposed…! I won't die. I can't die. As long as Meltlilith's here, I have eternal life…!

Back