• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 25

Ok, hypothetically speaking, if someone were to have made a Riyodako profile, would it be fine to make it into an actual thing?

Solacis said:
Ok, hypothetically speaking, if someone were to have made a Riyodako profile, would it be fine to make it into an actual thing?
It's gonna be filled with Toon Force stuffs, obviously. But I'm not sure where to rate her physical.

Toon Force is possible, but honestly, Riyodako's physical feats are fairly consistent. The only major exception was when it was implied that she was the mastermind behind Goetia all along, but that can just be tacked on with a "possibly 2-A".

Otherwise, she consistently stomps every Servant she's fought, overpowering Mash, one-shotting Elizabeth, absolutely slaughtering Jeanne, etc.

Fate/Grand Order Se.Ra.Ph Manga.

Ishtar officially appears as not a side character surprisingly

Also, Lancer Vald tristian fought aganist and admits he can't beat him.

Ishtar is apparently a sentiel of BB going by Meltliliths comments.

also in the manga that Se.Ra.PH is actually the Human Mind, the Inner world of someones mind. (direclty stated)

hahahaha i just thought the phrasing of the sentence structure was interesting

Also, something else that was interesting was that Fujimaru said "BB is an Ai she can't possibly have a Mind like humans" (thats a summary) and Meltlilith doesn't debate that sentence either. So, maybe we been treating her "mind" wrong, and its best described as a metaphor or an analogy?? Which also reminded me that she should definetly have Inorganic Physiology, right?? Also, Complete immunity to mindhax

That is also a spoiler in the original event so.....

(SPOILERS)

Melt is not authorized to answer that question as an AI herself. That's it. She just can't answer it. But if you want to know about her mind.... Eh, it's quite complicated. Her mind is AI with human level of self conscience. So, her mind would be similar to DB Androids and the Reploids in Megaman series.

I was in such a rush to farm the event becuase i had so many characters that need material from it i never paid attention to the cutscenes haha.

Though, she is a mass of digitlized data, and isn't organic isn't she? (just want to double check)

You can relook at the scenes in My Room. The Event has some sweet scenes you'll want to relook again. (I rewatched the Final Battle scene nearly 10 times for the feels and music)

Well, most AIs should be data-like anyway, like the original Hakuno in Last Encore, when you got cut, there are no organs, but thare are blood.

Monarch should be happy now, because of 7M download on NA. Because of SR ticket and the people who want to get Merlin.

Just when are we gonna get it again in JP? I want to get Luvia.

The Cyborgs from DB aren't really a good comparison, as Melt is an Artificial Intelligence programmed to resemble and to function like the human mind, while the formers are actual humans with some mechanical body parts.

Solacis said:
So is anybody against me creating the Riyodako page? Actually what do I even name it.
Not sure if the April Fools Art is canon enough to count it as feats, but eh, the profile should be fine if people don't come knocking and say "Hey! It's just a gag manga!"

As for the name, I think the name Gudako should be fine (Female Protagonist is too long)

They are canonically named Ritsuka Fujimaru even in the manga. They were only ever referred to as Main Protagonist prior to the name being officially released and never actually called Gudako afaik. Maybe "Ritsuka Fujimaru (Learning with Manga!)"?

Actually, no. The profile isn't ready yet. I forgot that she could use the NPs of her Servants and that she can summon them to her at any time with no limits.

Dear god, Riyodako is composite Chaldea.

I need to compile the abilities of all the physical NPs and all the abilities of the Servants themselves.

Can't wait to see Gudako fighting some 7-As and she just pulls out Kama and Altjuna to fight them

Don't worry, it's a joke character with only residual ties to the Nasuverse. It's not like she'll affect any sort of scaling.

On the other hand, I would love to see Gudako dominate her respective tiers. I've already begun listing NPs down alongside their effects, so I ain't backing out now.

Back