• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 25

No clue. As for the NP thing, Cu Alter's Gae Bolg inflicts instant death in a whole area rather than just blowing up.

But beyond this, this is the real issue. Normal Photon Rain wouldn't even compare to boosted Photon Rain since the boost from Grail is pretty enormous. But other NPs that are at a similar level should compare because other NPs did but Photon Rain still shouldn't compare because its obviously much weaker than its boosted version... But how does this make sense?

This is just another "Nitocris can beat Ozy" situation. Fate is not immune to PIS and actions made for the sake of the plot.

Even if it happened, Merlin who isn't great physically and we saw him use no spell shouldn't scale to an NP far above the physical abilities of even the strongest Servants. NPs shouldn't also scale to a Grail Boosted, much stronger NP just because - or we would be scaling Command Seal Boosted Balmung to Vasavi Shakti.

Somethings are just narrative impact. The exception, of course, is when it makes actual sense. Photon Rain is a thrusting drill sword in its normal setting, by simple logic it can't destroy all of Rome in an instant, it would be gradual unless she crosses the full length of Rome in seconds. But it still needed Mash and Boudica defending together so its obviously much stronger.

From your wording I thought you meant without using spells, but the consensus here seems to be that he uses magecraft. In such a case it should be okay, even Sigurd can block NPs.

Monarch on this thread agreed to only

Resistance to Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation

and Limited Fate Manipulation

only to servants with a high enough and relevant luck stat, not acausals though lol.

I gotta look into that death manipulation stuff. but any servant with at least B-rank luck should have it.

Limited Fate Manipulation (Can avoid instant death by altering ones own fate. With XXXXX-rank luck the chances of this passive ability proc'ing are Low/Mid/High/EXTREME)

Resistance to Fate Manipulation, and Causality Manipulation (The Luck stat is derived from the strength of ones destiny, and laws for the being to avoid even reversal of cause, and effect)

The B-rank luck servants should have Mid chance. Not for sure how to spell the word for "Proc(ing" lol

of course.. someone can be free to help me make a better justification..

Diinou HotHead said:
That thread has crazy loads of profile that will be affected.
lol the keyword is servants with relevant enough luck to cause such things to Proc. I think scaling from Sabers B-rank luck should be sufficient for "Mid chance for proc'ing"

Servants with C rank should be Low.

Multipliers with "+' or higher should just say "Likely a higher chance as it is C+" for example.

Anything below that... We have Cu Chulainn to give us an example of how often it procs.

hhhmmm We only need to find the ones that have a page here. is there a page that only has servants?

If we could find that. We could find that list of servants on Typemoon wiki with their corresponding luck stat rank.

Do you know them all?? Im not trying to throw a massive work load on you if you don't want to do it.. Im just trying to think of an easier way to do it really fast.

What i was thinking is finding a list of servants that have a page here, and then linking them here so its an easy click game to find the pages instead of tabbing over 5 times before starting the edits.

Done about the edit. You know, Im surprise all the arturia's have profile.....

Edit: Added link, it too me 30min to add everything.

>Implied that the bunny Lion King idea is from Lancelot and Gawain.

What an absolute mad lads. Men of culture at its finest.

John985 said:
Done about the edit. You know, Im surprise all the arturia's have profile.....
Edit: Added link, it too me 30min to add everything.
Oh!! i didn't know you were doing that!! Thank you!!! Its 2 am here so im going to sleep for a little bit for getting started.

When will that Authority CRT be made lol??

I got example scans of Authority ready that could potentially scale, or may not. But anyways to prove that Authorities are conceptual in nature for... everything????

Back