• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 25

Ea lore from 4* command code

The name of the code is ÚûïÚùóÒü«þÉå (Reason/Logic/Principle of Genesis)

Flavor text:

"The utmost secret Noble Phantasm of the King of Heroes.

The three stone tablets of the blade represents Earth, Heaven and the Underworld, namely the Universe. Its influence is not limited to the one facing it but the world itself.

It is the strongest and oldest Noble Phantasm that humanity ever possessed."

The big thing is from the last line. It confirms that the oldest and strongest NP humanity ever managed to obtain is Ea. This might indicate that:

1) If there is a NP older than this bad boy, regardless of it being stronger or weaker, then Gil won't have it in GoB.

2) If there is a NP stronger than Ea, then it is a NP no human managed to obtain.

[Translation Archer Gil's new room lines]

10.My heart hurts from the sheer cuteness...I have now felt envy towards someone else for the very first time! ONORE MERLIN! BUT I TOTALLY FORGIVE YOU! (Saber lily)

Well since Vasavi Shakti has been rated as stronger...

Still have problems with that btw. Either it harming Sefar is a massive outlier or Carudoboard-kun not being memed is a serious outlier.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Well since Vasavi Shakti has been rated as stronger...
Still have problems with that btw. Either it harming Sefar is a massive outlier or Carudoboard-kun not being memed is a serious outlier.
Yeah.

In Extella Link, a Vasavi Shakti by a fully amped Karna was just slightly stronger than CharleMagne's Noble Phantasm, and equal to Arjuna's Pashupata's (which was outright shown in a couple of beam-clashes).

Basically, we have multiple consistent and constant statements putting Ea as the strongest Noble Phantasm.

We have ONE feat of Karna doing something that is massive beyond anything he has ever done. We have an equally strong anti-feat of a 6-C NP holding back VS, but ultimately failing horribly.

Then we have the Extella Link stuff, but idk anything about Extella Link.

Like, Karna is unironically my favorite Lancer and a competitor for my favorite servant but c'mon guys.

I disagree with scaling it fully to 2-A, but the thing with Sieg is honest to God horrible PIS. We do know from its description that VS can fell a God. Not a Divine Spirit, a full on God. So unless something like Balmung can suddenly compare to the likes of those, it is bullcrap that it could stalemate it.

Sieg surviving as long as he did against Karna was pis on its own so of course VS being held back would be pis

So he outfavored Swimsuit Melt...

Anyways, VS can be explained as "have it, but never used it, so it doesn't count"

Also, wasn't Ea (Swoed thingy) originally an Authority? I heard it was nerfed when Gil became a Servant too.

He nerf it, it was said here by WaifuHunter

"causing huge damage on par with Excalibur" that he shows in FSN is "reason of Earth" while the one he shows in Hollow is a glimpse of "reason of Heaven", and in CCC since "concepts" are absolute (and concepts are gods) it allowed him to show the "reason of Heaven", which is tied to revealing the truth of the world stuffs.

Sieg surviving had nothing to do with PIS, hell you mean? Armor of Fafnir meant that his blows and NPs were at best E and D on rank, not to mention spamming Balmung to take a chunk of the power off the big NPs, dealing even less damage.

Swimsuit Melt doesn't count as a Lancer since she's just Melt in a swimsuit.

My favorite Saber is Altera/Nero/Arthur, Lancer is Karna, Archer is EMIYA, Rider is Medusa, Caster is Xuanzang/Medea, Assassin is Shiki (though that's hardly a fair contest because of KnK), Berserker is Fran, Ruler is undecided, Avenger is Dantes, Alter Ego is Melty, and Foreigner is Hokusai

The runners for favorite servant over all are Karna, EMIYA, and Melt

Ea is weaker when Servant Gil uses it compared to Living Gil, Enkidu says that directly.

But there is the normal blast that is slightly stronger than Excalibur, and the fully charged effect that actually has the whole "showing the truth" shenanigans and crushes space.

Back