• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 25

A lot of feats occur in Gotterdammerung, mostly in regard to Surtr and his "destroy the planet" shenanigans and possibly an upgrade for Hercules for blocking its attacks (albeit only for a bit). Someone should look into that unless someone has already...

Atlanta specifically stated that perhaps Ivan was comparable to the true forms of the Olympians Gods. The only clear statement we have is how his lightning is on a Divine Spirit class and Caenis statement

Pruning never happened in the lostbelt until the Priestess came and destroyed Orochi. Nor do i remember Ivan ever pruning the timeline

I think the perhaps is still enough to place them in the same tier even if a bit lower. It's not like she is gonna say someone incredibly bellow is maybe comparable to someone far above them

I don't believe anyone said it was him who pruned the timeline. I was saying it was his actions/power and/or his people's actions that brought about the pruning

They were more baffled by its size than anything really which lead to them compare its size to the Giants and Beasts they fought. Furthermore, Musashi managed to cleave its trunks. Da Vinci stated his lightning is divine class. Caster's Golem also went toe to toe with the mammoth.

And i don't remember any thing saying that his actions/powers and his population were the cause of that. Unless you're misinterpreting the whole Fantasy Tree ordeal

The timeline was pruned because there was no Human Order to keep up anymore, what with every single human disappearing and being turned into something else to survive the winter. Certainly a result of his actions, but in no way connected to any connotations of power.

@DnWO Unless I remember wrong, Surtr at no point was ever gonna destroy the planet, he was just gonna wipe off the Norse Layer using Laeventeinn which is hax, the opposite of Rhon whick keeps the layers in place more or less. It would still be an outlier too.

Yeah i was more confused since he mentionned power too which had me thinking he thought Ivan was pruning the timeline through his own strength or smth like that

Watched the new episode of Case Files, and when Melvin played that that Violin it suddenly dawned on me that the OST sounds really similar to Saint Seiya Omega soundtrack.

Bedivere's Profile

"Expert Swordsman (His swordsmanship is said to be three times greater than any ordinary knight and could hold his own against Lancelot and Gawain, whose swordsmanship matched or were superior to their king's)"

Is this true? Because Lancelot and Gawain are some of the most skilled swordsmen in the verse and while I remember Bedi being skilled compared to normal knights, I thought he was one of the weakest members of the Round Table.

Hun Tiandi said:
Easy confirmation why that wasn't a FTL feat is the fact that Mash is alive. Moving at that kind of speed is signing a death wish in the physical world of the Nasuverse unless you've got some Godly Saint Graph.
Except that Meltlilith did it for tens of kilometers non stop and it took quite a while for her to die.

Doing it damages you, yes, but it doesnt kill you if you dont overdo it and only if you go FTL. Lasers require Relativistic speed to dodge

Gemmysaur said:
Embracetophats said:
Lasers are lightspeed by default, especially when they come from technological sources like wall mounted canons.
Most lasers in fiction are not real or provable as real. Often they are supernatural in nature and do not function anywhere close to how real light should. Therefore, lasers/light beams are only accepted as real if they meet, at a minimum, a few of these criteria:
  • The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...
  • The beam reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror
  • The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources
  • It is stated to be made of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera
It comes from a literal mounted laser canon that is scientific in nature and funded by the UN.

Unless you want to tell me thst a scientific laser in a hollywood movie doesnt move at lightspeed or close

There's a reason Melt is called a special Servant, lmao. Don't forget that she is a phantasmogorical fluid, that also helps her moving in high speed. Even then, Melt was literally crumbling bit by bit after using Palladion at physical FTL like a cracked glass statue in FGO. It's literally confirmed by BB herself, who is a walking mass of cheats, that if a Servant with A ranked Saint Graph (which is a normal top ranking SG, i suppose) even try to move at lightspeed, their SG will literally burns into ashes. Just being able to dodge lasers doesn't mean you are immediately faster than light.

Wasnt there multiple light speed statement in CCC event? I remember it was use back in 2017 to upgrade them. I think it was when Emiya Alter was able to tag Kiara when she was trying to reach the earth core.

And Information analysis should be added to Gil via SNI.

"Say! Since you have so many... would you mind giving me a few?

Richard....why did you have to say this?

So... I was recovering from fever a few days ago, then this ran through my mind:

That one Multiverse Buster mistranslated Interlude.

Is the statement about the threat (Goetia) being as powerful as her nine tailed self also mistranslated?

@John i don't remember such statement aside from Palladion use. Demiya was just being there with her, since he actually couldn't move at all when the others escaped and Kiara thought he is dead already. When the Seraphix was sinking, Ritsuka and the others escaped while Melt banzai'd wih Palladion and Demiya sinked along with Seraphix.

That's why I said Im not exacly sure what part of the story it was. It was just someone was moving at light speed and Emiya Alter was able to tag it.

Well, it was Melt who moved at FTL. But, not anymore when she already hit Kiara and stopped in her chest. Tristan has already thrown a hook line to pick up Melt and Demiya then triggers the hook to reeled her back up after Kiara has received mortal damage.

Wasnt there multiple Demon Pilar trying to stop melt and Demiya killing them? I think that was the feat.

Yeah, Kiara converted her hairs into small demon pillars so she can possess her, instead of stopping her because she would be already dead at that point. But, i won't think it's remotely close to light speed because at that moment, Melt was not already moving at FTL.

As far as I remember, and I think Ram also brought it up before in another conversation way back, the issue with that Tamamo quote is that it was a mistranslation.

But for the love of me I can't find where the **** this was discussed.

And yeah, the stuff for Bedivere needs to be reworded. He's not even close to Lancelot and Galahad, and him matching people in Camelot was because of Airgetlam.

John985 said:
Why is it that d'Éo have immortality type 1?
Probably the guy who made the profile assumed that all Servants would have it, as they are made to be on top condition... Forever, basically.

Do Servants even need to eat or sleep, anyways?

I think that's the same interlude but we just use different scan.

......and I dont have her in FGO, so I didnt check any info about her interlude.

DMB 1 said:
John985 said:
Why is it that d'Éo have immortality type 1?
Probably the guy who made the profile assumed that all Servants would have it, as they are made to be on top condition... Forever, basically.
  • looks at artoria

DMB 1 said:

They only need Mana. And Saber situation in FSN is different for obvious reason

Back