• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 25

Well, Eli was Melt Virus'd so i think at that point she is a part of Melt already while still retaining her personality and things. But then again, it can be a lie from Melt herself as Eli is easy to fool and has a deep wish for eternal beauty.

sighs for another potential upgrade coming up...

Well, i guess you can say then it's the former, that is Eli is now a part of Melt (Eli was customised into a virus) and won't disappear until Melt's gone. But, remember that after defeating Eli, a Melt appears in front of Haku. The Melt that tried to take over Sakura and transforms Sakura into herself. She said that she planned to consume Sakura and takes her body as her own self so she can attack the school from the inside, but since the leading invading organism which is Eli is twarthed, the plan failed and what's left is something like a lesser and incomplete and copy of Melt that was supposed to be the "new" Melt that takes over Sakura. Eli thought that Melt was going to give Sakura's body to Eli and so she thought she will have an AI body instead of a Servant, so she can be eternally young. With this, it's revealed that Eli is just a proxy for her virus and fooled, and probably will be get rid of once Melt got the body instead.

The Immortality would just be applied to her when being Melt's Servant as Berserker though.

And about that Melt in Sakura's body. It's stated it was something else turned into a copy of Melt, so it might qualify for some other abilities as well.

Look at the range of Galatine, do you think that kind of range can only hit 300? Thats the reason I dont trust the numbers that being put there.

Since when did the numbers actually mean anything in regards to range and people affected? Pretty sure Kazikli Bey has 666 for its targets but specifically says that it hits 10k in the actual NP description. Aren't they references or some shizz most of the time anyway?

Iirc, the whole stat sheet thing as we know it was just how the grail presented it in something that Shirou will understand, and that it varies from person to person but it kinda just stuck.

I already have NP2 CasGil and NP5 Nero

I'm thinking of getting Saberlot for the Crit memes or Penth for the Unga Bunga memes.

I already have best boy Karna for my AoE crit Lancer so I don't need Lalter.

Yeah Lalter is focus on crit. I would love to get her if we get another free 4* in JP. But **** the mats.

She really need an upgrade.

Idk if she can outdps him after his interlude, I'll have to check.

EDIT. She can't with both at NP1. While her crits are probably better than Karna's, Karna's buff lasts for longer, and he gets to card resist debuff enemies. So it's better sustained damage vs better burst damage.

The comic is canon though. It's official release. And there is already a contradiction, which is Ishtar is a Sentinel now instead of Eli.

"Loads of difference" was an exaggeration I said in shock of how Kazuradrop appeared.

But it still stands that the scaling might get affected by this.

If it makes no sense, not to mention secondary canon, it is unlikely to affect much.

And... like, did I say something weird? The original source takes presedence, this doesn't make the adaptation not canon.

It feels like your saying that it cant be use.

I think in the time of CCC event there's not much info on Kazura that's why she wasnt included in the event.

Back