• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 22

With Shirou being so absurdly dead, this definitely scales to Fate Saber. Where on earth was this beautiful find weeks ago? We could have simply changed the link on Herc's page and made all the City+ baseline 7-A.

I don't know, it definitely scales to whoever can damage through Bereserker's godhand which if I recall correctly C rank NP with C rank strength can achieve,

I think it was both combined that yielded an A rank attack, but I'm not certain and I don't remember the exact scene where it was brought up.

One of the material books, perhaps? They have a lot of info, but it's mainly noted in the wiki. Don't remember the source. Also, what Anon said. Armor of Fafnir and Godhand don't use actual strength to stop attacks, they use the concept of ranks. A B Rank Noble Phantasm is not going through even if it's stronger than an A Rank STR normal attack, because it's still only Rank B as an NP.

Regarding C rank NP's being able to produce A/A+ damage/AP, I think I recall seeing that around FSN in the UBW route.

Can't remember where though.

As for profiles, Everlasting has told me that just about everyone but one from the latest LB can be posted. Just has to be worked about and such as Iap noted above.

Bond 1:

Height/Weight: 177cm / 82kg Source: Mahabharata Region: India Alignment: Lawful Good / Evil Gender: Male He possesses both Good and Evil attributes.

Bond 2:

From Indian mythology, there exists a hero that is as close to a god as possible, who will end everything and start it anew. It is from this hero that the Lostbelt Servant, Arjuna Alter, received his authority for destruction. In return, he has lost his personality, but for some reason, his original ego as a hero was somehow able to prevent him from being a mechanical existence.

As the connection with the gods is cut off and he was summoned only as a Heroic Spirit, as his ascensions continue, he will start to regain his original humanity.

Bond 3:

Mad Enhancement: EX He has resolved to exterminate all evil in order to create a new era. In return, he has lost almost all of his humanity. As his Saint Graph changes, his Mad Enhancement also undergoes certain changes.

Anti-Evil (Special): EX Power befitting one who was granted the authority to bring about the end. He shoulders the fate of one who eliminates all evil. …But since he was a little too virtuous, it ends up effective on almost everything but innocent children and saints.

Clairvoyance (Transcendence): EX Clairvoyance that has surpassed the limits for a human. Ultimate vision, but different from Mystic Eyes.

Light of the Soul: EX A faint light of humanity that Arjuna was barely able to protect in himself, in other words, a shred of personality. By becoming stronger together with the Master, its radiance grows brighter as well.

Bond 4:

Having nearly lost all of his humanity, he behaves as a perfect destroyer. In return, he has acquired the Anti-Evil skill and Divinity befitting the authority of 'the one who brings about the end'.

However, Arjuna's humanity can be restored, just a little bit, in further ascensions. In that case, he appears as a slightly naïve younger form of Archer Arjuna. Archer Arjuna is sometimes nervous as to whether he is a Servant befitting of the Master, but Arjuna Alter has no such compunctions.

Archer Arjuna aims for his image of an ideal hero in his way of life, but the Lostbelt Servant Arjuna Alter holds a certain longing for the proud hero that Archer Arjuna already is.

Bond 5:

[Sword of Cycles, Arbitrator of Dissolution] Rank: EX Classification: Anti-World NP Range: 100 Maximum Number of Targets: All within range

Maha Pralaya. Another power that was granted to Arjuna together with Anti-Evil. He is destined to swing this sword in order to eliminate evil, in order to bring an end to the world. The swing of the sword heralds the destruction of the world. Maha Pralaya refers to the universe, at the deaths of the Brahma-Deva, heading to the great dissolution. …In other words, the kalpa of destruction, third aeon of the universe.

Even for the peerless Arjuna, in a Servant container, he cannot unleash the full power of this sword. However, in terms of generating destruction in a limited capacity or area, it is as potent as the power of the [Hand of the God of Destruction], so in terms of ease of use, Arjuna seems to think it's pretty good already.

After clearing Lostbelt 4:

He reigned as the perfect god in the Indian Lostbelt. The original personality was overwritten, and he is closer to a Deus Ex Machina… a concept that continues to reincarnate the world over and over again.

However, the personality in charge of Arjuna's egoism (the feeling of wanting to win against someone, wanting to be superior, hating something, or having something he wants to be angry at) remains, and so ironically he retains that part of his humanity.

The wish of wanting to win against Karna this time ― it is that desire that was able to bring him back to the side of humanity.

In the Indian Lostbelt, he was a wild card that took on all the gods' authority, a concept that would not forgive the smallest failure, but as a Servant, he will only mercilessly destroy evil in the Master's way, so it could be said that he regains a part of the gentle personality of the Arjuna in Pan-Human History.

Becoming closer to their true self when they were alive and thus their height of power iirc.

Which makes some fridge logic occur when you realise most female's Servant's height of power is apparently when they were wearing less clothing

lmao

Lancer Artoria's 3rd Stage

"Your power has guided me here. Now, my holy lance has increased much in power. Master... Where are you looking? ...What is it?"

"My holy lance has also increased in power if you know what I mean" ~ Fujimaru probably

You know I'm 100% certain that her breasts are getting absolutely crushed by her armour in her 1st and 2nd ascension stages. She must be in some serious discomfort, no wonder getting that armour off makes her stronger, her chest isn't in constant pain anymore.

Probably not wrong considering this is her bond 5

"Now, my holy lance is freed. I can show you its true power from now on. My chest has also been freed? ...Master, what are you saying?"

Monarch Laciel said:
does MHXX have any hax?
Oh, you changed your comment. She has many very powerful hax, but I don't wanna spoil. A bloodlusted version of her would be one of the strongest servants in her calibre, but she is also CIS'd out. She has access to the power of the boundary of emptiness like Saber Shiki, can time travel, has immeasurable reaction speed, an always on Avalon defense that doesn't stop her from attacking, and more. But I don't wanna spoil it all

Anyway Potzu, here is Lakshmi feats said by one of my friend on discord:

" So, Lakshmi did 2 major things if I recall correctly:

1. She helped tracking down William Tell who could shoot from any angle, and anywhere, due to his arrows being controlled by the power of Vayu (god of wind). She somehow got all the arrows to be directed at her using her 2nd skill. I'm not sure how it works, but that's what she did.

2. She used another form of her NP in tandem with Ganesha's second NP to create an indestructible fortress (the cube) where here and Ganesha could stay safe from the cycle or something......... I'm not sure AT ALL how all of this work, because time travel is usually a lot of bullshit"

Hope its good

This might be the very good one:

"Rani Lakshmi-Bai / Alakshmi: Rani of Jhansi, the queen of a northern Indian state, and a military leader of the Indian Insurrection of 1857; romanticized as 'the Jeanne d'Arc of India' in a 1901 novel. In her own view, her role in the Insurrection was even as a justified defense of her people a tragedy of needless sacrifices.

In personality, she's extremely driven by an extreme loyalty to those she deems her people -- and bears a fundamental mistrust and lack of mercy to those she regards as her peoples' enemies. In particular, she has a lingering issue with those of British descent. Her general character is probably closest to Atalante Alter, of the Russian Lostbelt; though she acts alongside Chaldea, she has no intention of forgiving the sacrifices that Chaldea has made of the people of the Lostbelt. This lack of forgiveness extends to herself, and manifests as a tendency to choose self-sacrifice in the defense of others whenever she feels pushed into a corner.

As a Pseudo-Servant of the Goddess Alakshmi, she wields the power to cast (primarily upon herself) a bias unto misfortune -- intentionally rendering into reality freak improbabilities that twist phenomena into rendering injury (primarily to herself). In a circumstance wherein misfortune has the probability of befalling multiple targets, she has the ability to gather all misfortune to her own person, taking the entirety of the damage. In the engagement against William Tell, this permits her to carry Chaldea safely into melee range by horse-drawn carriage -- closing the distance to eliminate Tell's range advantage, and preventing physical damage to the horse, carriage, or her passengers."

The wielding of Alakshmi's Authority comes at the 'cost' of summoning forth the creatures referred to as Kali Demons -- though, as Rama points out, said organisms bear little resemblance to the Kali Demons of the Age of Gods. It's hypothesized that their nature may have something to do with Alakshmi's husband, Kali, but whatever the connection is, it isn't clear. Following her unsealing from the false Angelica Cage, Lakshmi comes to recognize that the Kali Demons are a byproduct of the Counter Force, somehow connected to her and subject to her orders in the manner of familiars. She concludes that she might've been brought forth to command them, as a leader of some sort of 'insurrection' against the Lostbelt.

Initially, Chaldea encounters her as the leader of a movement that rejected the divinity of Arjuna, to the purpose of taking humanity's survival into their own hands. The intention was to deprive Arjuna of faith, and thereby compromise the weight of his defense -- but Lakshmi voluntarily gives up the effort after discovering in the subsequent Yuga that her followers were all deleted by Arjuna as 'unnecessary.'

Lakshmi seems to favor high locations -- but owing to an occasional misfiring of Alakshmi's power, she has a dojikko attribute, and in one instance fell off a city wall after getting her foot caught in a monster trap that she herself installed."

Seems like a very unimpressive servant. Also anyone know what stats super Karna has? Is he and Arjulter going to be high 3-A, low 2-C?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CBAC&usg=AOvVaw1Jfo2L1Yfhf0T5TS-Z8SOJ&ampcf=1

Arjuna alter has 2 version 1 is servant ver (Has Shiva power, useful for scaling) 1 is God Arjuna in lostbelt (has almmost all indian gods except few i forgot) Super karna is karna fusion with Surya,shiva,and vishnu

To give an idea, shiva destroyed alive Kama. Like pulvirized him so he need a body to get summoned

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw1D5N5OEaF5cm1WTYUtIPZR

Remember this is God Kama not Servant ver.

Laso, in nut shell, Arjuna Alter Servant has NP that at least match full power Ea as you can see in the description of it in the profile link. Mahapralaya literally is "refers to the universe, at the deaths of the Brahma-Deva, heading to the great dissolution. …In other words, the kalpa of destruction, third aeon of the universe"

Yes servant ver is limited but God ver is full on Universal level and likely higher due to Shiva power beat Kama so badly. Servant ver should be above base arjuna cause normal karna cant beat it.

Super Karna beat Arjuna Alter so he should be equal to arjuna alter or more

As for God Arjuna he has Authorithy is Lostbelt 4 to reset the entire world (yes world not universe).

As for the TL, the dialogue is on the way in r/fgoguide reddit. If you wamt you can check beast lair folks who discuss the summary of the story or in fgo reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/c0xgn9/lostbelt_4_main_hub_thread_spoilers_allowed/

Back