• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 22

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
>Everyone keeps saying Super Karna
Is that like the new form's actual name? I thought it was God Karna or Living Karna lol
When you equip the costume dress, he ask you to call him Super Karna.

So you're saying he's an incredibly powerful god-being who stands for justice and compassion, and is an absolutely gargantuan dork?

Best character confirmed

Well Jinako was the first one who called him that, and he like it.

He's line on Ganesha.

I was a man with no connection to the god Ganesha. But I feel attracted to Chaldea's Ganesha. Like a troublesome elder sister, like a friend you can't help but care for...like a precious someone...If it's really true...there wouldn't be something more joyful than this.

@Ram

All Hindu phanteon + Shiva > Mara? Is this is this stated in Ooku event?

Regardless, All Hindu Phanteon + Vishnu < Arjunalter

I think it comes from Grand/Order followed with CCC.

Btw what is your best crypters we meet so far? Mine are Pepe/Aro and followed with Hinako.

Anyone think that we might get any other Super forms for servants like Karna in another Lostbelt, or something similar?

I don't think it will happen again once more, each LB has their uniques in term of level or stuff so repeating it might be odd tbh

Now if we could just make a profile for my boy Kurogiri we can have someone stomp Iihiko ovo

@GL

Good for you, i just got two copy of Altjuna and 2 copy of Ashwatthama in ten rolls

Also what if......Masada write the LB4 instead Higashide?

So I recently calculated this, given that Angrya manyyu is destroyed by Shirou on the brink of death with a projected Excalibur I think it's very likely that this scales to Saber's use of it in Fate which Berserker deflected, meaning everyone gets bumped to 7-A phyisically and back to where they were before revisions.

Or at the very least I think this can be used to upgrade all A/B rank NPs to Mountain level+

What do you think?

Concidering that Shirou was very weak and he did an degraded Excalibur It probably should scale to Saber, wether or not it would scale to strength is debatable.

Question.. it says in Kiara's profile that "Heaven's hole is on the level of a black hole." If her JJ/VV is a black hole literally, or comparable to one. Shouldn't she be able withstabnd the tidal forces as her JJ/VV is the singularity point???? (Just curious because i found that information on her NA/FGO profile. shes already at High 3-A iirc so this could just be more supporting evidence.)

JBennett said:
Concidering that Shirou was very weak and he did an degraded Excalibur It probably should scale to Saber, wether or not it would scale to strength is debatable.
Shirou was so weak his mind died before he could swing the sword (his body did it automatically), also consider that this end can be reached after your fight with Kotomine in the true end route, meaning he destroyed the grail even though he was forced into a fist fight due to lack of mana

His projections are always a rank lower than the original and Excalibur in particular is a divine construct that can't be properly copied, even Archer notes that he can't replicate it fully so reason stands that his use of it during that moment was weaker than the Excaliblast Berserker deflected in this bad end

So if it was a rank lower, but it was ane exhausted shirou that was already 90% of the way dead.. Does that mean it should be Baseline rank B noble phantasm, or like a rank C NP when compared to other ones...?

Back