• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 22

If Fate continues to be a thing 200 years into the future, will we get an Elon Musk servant? Also Donald Trump as shielder lol.

-BANLK- said:
Also Godjuna profile when?? There are many vs matches I want to make.
I was working with Everlasting on it. We have it basically finished, and just need to fill out some more of the known authorities of hindu deities, in addition to getting the full list of his abilities

I was working with Everlasting on it. We have it basically finished, and just need to fill out some more of the known authorities of hindu deities, in addition to getting the full list of his abilities

GJ, also is he tier 2C? since he recreated the world so many Times ( i heard he start it from 11000 years ago )

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Cool. Also does super Karna have any new abilities, cause he only seems to have got an AP buff.

-BANLK- said:
Also Godjuna profile when?? There are many vs matches I want to make.
At least Altjuna will out soon this weeks so you good, i waiting Hinako/ Consort Yu for more than half of years lmao, my patience is insane

Super Karna is my boy and I will always love him.

Sadly the only upcoming banners for Meltlilith in NA are Guaranteed Gachas and a bait banner.

Pray for me.

... So I just started playing FGO (and I'm, obviously F2P), and I summoned her:

NewServant

Should I consider myself lucky?

I don't know who I'm waiting for

Maybe a rate up for a Lancer or archer seeing as I only have a welfare jilly and ugh ... bathory... as my highest star lancers and I only have 3 star archers

I have like a lot of servant I love that I don't have so that's out of the question. Up top of my head, there's like salter, lancer alter, penth, hessian and old gil

A free 4 star pick ticket

You go to the events tab to redeem it for any non limited 4 star

I used mine last year in jp for Salter

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABUTHOWWILLIDECIDEWHICHVERSIONOFMEDUSAIWANTIJUSTWANTTHEMALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When is this?

Back