• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 22

its funny when all servant upgrade to high 3-A is because of kama while Kama is the survivor of losbelt 4, he was able to escape before arjunalter absorbs him, so i wonder how strong arjunalter is

If they release arjunalter as a playable servant I kinda hope he won't be a berserker

yeah, since kama is considered as lesser God i think he is stronger than Tiamat and Full power alive Gilgamesh, dont know about Goetia

Profiles are kind of contradictory.

It says that Kama stated Goetia is stronger than her and that he is comparable to Tiamat. Tiamat should not be stronger than BB and thus Kama cannot be stronger than Gilgamesh who is superior to BB.

@GLHF22 Kama and Mara are not the same thing, when her Mara aspect is dominant she gets her Beast Saint Graph. Even if Arjuna is above Kama (a lesser God) it doesn't mean he is above Mara who needed to be constantly suppressed by Shiva and the rest of the Hindu Pantheon.

Well it was said that Vishnu is above everyone in the indian pantheon, not sure if it's the same in nasuverse.
Rx1r1Q0
Is this going to be another key?

Seeing this Karna and Arjuna insane wank (in good way) make me want to scream: TM pls make another Gil wank and this time make it surpassing the india bros!

@John

Yeah, i think so, even then we should wait for Gin until he finish looking LB4

Eh, are you sure to make super Karna key soon? How about we should wait Gin (the guy who make the universal tier servants thread), because he said he gonna looking to LB4

Turns out the mysterious Chaldea guy is confused at why people are thanking him for helping them and compares his actions to the Pity that motivated him last time.

Ma
> Thank you so much......!
> Not only curing the plague, but also mend the farmland...
> Is there any chance. that you are in fact a new Lokapala (Divine Guardian)!?
> Such benevolent act, you must be!
> Please, join us in our village
> All the townspeople will welcome---
???
> ......tsk.
Ma
> Tsk?
???
> ......My apology. My throat is in bad condition.
> Please do not mind it.
> I'm merely a wanderer, just came by to see the situation.
> I can't be a fundamental solution to this LostBelt...... this World.
> What will end you are,
> Those who will come after.
> They are, people from a society called Chaldea, like me.
> Welcome them. It will shorten the time.
Ma
> Of course...... But, the one we would very like to thank for, is
> Not the Chaldea? you mentioned, but none other than you.
> Please let us treat you even for a short moment.
Woma
> Yes, please. Come this way.
> Everyone, wants to hear your story!
(Townspeople clapping)
???
> (They truly mean it.
> They don't have enough food stored for themselves, but yet they mean to thank a stranger......)
> (......No, first of all, why do they even appreciate me?
> If it was like before, it would have been unthinkable.)
> (What I do is no different from before.)
> (Why I do is no different from before as well. Yet......)
> (.......Can it be that it's because of this appearance?
> (Those humankind, is the surface that much significant to them?)
> (...........Well.
> ............If that is the case, then it suits my goal as well.)

So the mysterious guy walking around Lostbelts is probably not Marisbury or Roman.

I got some other Meltlilith additonal powers...

She can can turn enemies into pure energy - is this energy manipulation + transmutation????

The Melt virus can poison someone (its considered a poison) + inflict disease + (ts also considered a disease) + Size manipulation towards an enemey affected + Durability negation (it liquifies a person insides first, by melting the mind, and the internal body.?????????

Crime Ballet is Law Manipualtion + time manipulation + hacking?????

I didn't know if i should make a CRT, but im unsure on these powers, but i suppose i might delete this and make a CRT later... I guess this can be considered a rough draft

Ramesses the Sun King said:
@GLHF22 Karna getting some power from Vishnu and Shiva was enough to beat him, so both of them are still stronger than him. Kama and Mara are not the same thing, when her Mara aspect is dominant she gets her Beast Saint Graph. Even if Arjuna is above Kama (a lesser God) it doesn't mean he is above Mara who needed to be constantly suppressed by Shiva and the rest of the Hindu Pantheon.
No i mean if Kama a lesser God is that strong then greater God like Agni, Indra, Surya etc Will be atleast comparable if not superior than Mara which mean Arjunalter Will be stronger than Mara since he absorbs most of Hindu phanteon including the greater God,

From what i know Arjunalter even have Vishnu, Yama, Dhurga authority and he even add divinity to his army and His servant

We need a profile for Ashwatthama, the guy has unreal stats. Also why do most Indian heroes look like relatives of Hajun XD.

Hajun is India

I wonder how they are going to nerf Ashwatthama and Arjuna alter if we get them

Their hit count on even buster cards is absurd and their star gen and np gen isn't bad either

A fight between Ashwatthama (Can we just call him Ashwa? typing ain't really fun) and Cu Alter sounds exciting, both seem to have similar personalities.

I would also like to see other Pandava brothers, Bheem especially. I cannot imagine that guy having anything less tha A++ for strength, infact even EX would not surprise me (Though there are guys stronger than him in the myth, so maybe not).

GLHF22 said:
No i mean if Kama a lesser God is that strong then greater God like Agni, Indra, Surya etc Will be atleast comparable if not superior than Mara which mean Arjunalter Will be stronger than Mara since he absorbs most of Hindu phanteon including the greater God,

From what i know Arjunalter even have Vishnu, Yama, Dhurga authority and he even add divinity to his army and His servant
Again Kama and Mara are different. Regular Kama might be considered a lesser God than Indra, Agni, Surya etc. But Mara is a divinity/god demon that needs to be suppressed by the entire Hindu Pantheon constantly. If Indra, Agni etc were on par with her they wouldn't need an entire pantheon of Gods to suppress her especially if she was weaker than them.

Anyway regarding Arjuna Alter powerlevel. I think that he is at least comparable to the Beasts and is easily above Kama and Kiara in terms of raw power.

Back