• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 22

@Iap: I kinda want to see how it is through Ever just to check it through tho if possible.

But yes, it's very possible to get Arjuna Alter out here at anytime as is just about everyone....but Tell. GDI tho...

@Velox: Thanks a lot! I'll look through and see what else I can make of them for Lakshmaibai.

Also, just to say what I was saying before again, I just realized that with this new Mara 3-A/Low 2-C rating, all of the Nasuverse planets wield 3-A power.

Especially since there's nothing saying only our solar system has Types.

Why not both :p?

I wouldn't really use the "black hole" thing from Kiara. Is not even the part of her NP that actually does the damage, and it does nothing but suck the characters in. No mention of affecting space time (that I remember), no bending or disruption of light, etc.

Even the Demon God Pillars inside her body aren't affected, apparently.

How's everyone been playing on Agartha btw?

I just got to Wu's Nightless City and already I'm...a bit turned off at how weird it is.

It's literally Fendom all the way in a nutshell for me and it's also taking long again for me to get through lol.

Agartha is... terribad imo, story-wise. It's not Septem bad, but it's down there. Also, only real challenge thus far was when I was caught off-guard by Megakles in my face while I was using a farming team. I wasn't looking into what opponent I was fighting beforehand.

I've yet to go farther than that though.

Only just got to the nightless city after Ys became Atlantys.

Story does not seem to have a focused point right now. Am getting septem vibes of "just wander around until you find the problem". That being said I'm aware of Caster's role in the event so I'm hoping once I encounter her things will start getting more focused.

I almost forgot. Some matches were removed after the baseline change, but they should be added back in since the main reason was an AP difference. We should add them back in.

Though it seems like the AP values we'll use now are even bigger than with the previous Excalibur calc, so checking each case to see it isn't getting a little into ap stompy range may be good.

Agartha is down there on the bad story level, but I don't see why people giving it flacks as THE worst story. Like did y'all even read Septem or okeanos?

I just got reminded... where was it mentioned that Cu's Thrust Gae Bolg does the total HP of the character + the damage of his spear as damage, ensuring it's always a killing hit? Or at least I think that was sort of an abstraction of how he always deals enough damage with it to kill.

Imo, it's just bland. Scheherezade is a weak draw in terms of her one-note character and crappy in-game skillset. Penth is great for the memes and in general but Wu is just some sex loli with super powers and Columbus is... I don't even know.

The "friend" thing is a rehash of the vastly superior Shinjuku. Everyone but your trap mates and Fergus Lily are assholes on some level. The levels sans Megakles is easy, and even that is Okeanos part 2. Dahut was... there, and... she was ******* terribad. Fergus was annoying over time. Random deux ex machinas. The story is a feminism landmine, what with the story being a femdom singularity.

All in all, it's horse shit on a boat out at sea.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I just got reminded... where was it mentioned that Cu's Thrust Gae Bolg does the total HP of the character + the damage of his spear as damage, ensuring it's always a killing hit? Or at least I think that was sort of an abstraction of how he always deals enough damage with it to kill.
Yeah its right here https://www.tmdict.com/en/sa.gae-bolg it also manipulates fate to ensure an always hitting attack.

iirc isn't there a couple of scans floating around saying "many tiny needles are spread throughout the body after the heart is pierced?"

I just know a lot of pointy stuff pierces you all over, but I think that mention of barbs come from somewhere in the Extra Lancer version? Honestly not sure.

We do know Cu doesn't need to aim for the Heart though.

Oh that one's from Hollow Ataraxia, where Bazett tries to take down Cu and used her Fragarech(?) to counter Gae Bolg only for it to still attack her anyways.

That's a pretty gruesome image to think about.

Like it doesn't have to show it as you can imagine just how bad it is to think of all that hitting the insides...

Is Oceanos considered bad? Maybe it was just because it came directly after Septum, but I found it to be pretty good. Sure the start was a bit of just exploring islands, but when Blackbeard showed up, there was a main bad guy who then gave way to an even bigger bad with a plot that would destroy the world and who needed special measures to be taken to defeat

It's definitely not on Agartha level. Astolfo and Deon ******* save the entire chapter. I couldn't care less about feminism and shit, but the dialouge alone is bareable. What do you have in Okeanos? A discount Jake Paul and not Drake the Rapper.

The unpolished manuscript of Andersen's autobiography, "The Fairy Tale of My Life." To Andersen, who said that, "Generally, what I write is projections of myself," "The Fairy Tale of My Life" is the record of Andersen's way of life, which he compiled as "the supreme annotation of all of my works." To put it another way, a written manuscript which forms the nucleus of the author known as Andersen's other self--though to a writer, everything they produce is their other self. Every individual pages of this book, by utilizing the magical energy provided by the people who love the author known as Andersen, take the shape of "the Andersen that the readers see" and, having become that other-self, can take action as such.

Duplication, Summoning, and Subjective Reality for Caster (Fate/Extra CCC)?

LukaSolosYourVerse said:
Okeanos had me snoring 90% of the way through. Somehow it managed to be even less bearable than the previous singularity
I'm not very far, but I've actually enjoyed Okeanos so far.

Yobo Blue said:
The unpolished manuscript of Andersen's autobiography, "The Fairy Tale of My Life." To Andersen, who said that, "Generally, what I write is projections of myself," "The Fairy Tale of My Life" is the record of Andersen's way of life, which he compiled as "the supreme annotation of all of my works." To put it another way, a written manuscript which forms the nucleus of the author known as Andersen's other self--though to a writer, everything they produce is their other self. Every individual pages of this book, by utilizing the magical energy provided by the people who love the author known as Andersen, take the shape of "the Andersen that the readers see" and, having become that other-self, can take action as such.

Duplication, Summoning, and Subjective Reality for Caster (Fate/Extra CCC)?
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3186269

Back