• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 12

I get what it does. I don't actually think she hits you with a multiverse.

Just a comment on the wording of "creating worlds inside her sword".

Does a 4* count as gold? I've had Stheno since my first roll.

Other than that... no

I'm making do with medea, stheno, medusa, mashu and child gil

Veloxt1r0kore said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Saber_(Suzuka_Gozen)
Happy to see Suzuka get her profile^^

But,why her 3rd NP is writed as Trichiliocosm?
It was written as Sanzendaisensekai in Japanese. Which in itself is a term from Buddhist cosmology known as Trisahasramahasahasralokadhatu, which is written as Sanzendaisensekai in Japanese. It literally translate into three thousand great thousand worlds. Graecify that and you'd get trichiliomegachiliocosm

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Just my opinion, but NA Gacha is even more of a bitch than the JP version.
I legit think they lowered the drops more to bait people to pay money lol. I never been this unlucky before lol.

Monarch Laciel said:
I've had Stheno since my first roll.
Ahahahahahahaha. Sorry. Stheno, along with a few others, is basically a meme at this point. She's great in Camelot though, but crap at most everywhere else.

Kidgamesh and Medusa are pretty good, but Medea is probably as good as you can get for a silver Caster, which is nice.

Damn, BB is going full yandere mode. Trapping us in an eternal stagnated world to save us from doing the lostbelts... as expected from our Sempai!

Also, the fact Sasaki is able to go up against Musashi is pretty cool, even when it's said that even a servant who uses the multi-dimensional refraction phenomenon can't touch her. Saber class Sasaki Kojiro when?

I wouldn't mind that of BB since it's pretty much IC for her to do that anyways, Nyar or without xD

DW rewriting his class and Star rarity when?

Musashi's mystic eye is seriously overpowered. I don't know how anyone can really beat her or why she doesn't just go 'I want to cut off my opponents head', and do it.

I'm pretty sure any of us could possibly update Musashi's page with her mats info at this point.

Also, someone in the comments there might have given a good explanation for why Musashi's BC skill is described that way going by Herc's BC or whatever.

"I was actually kinda curious about this too, so I looked up the definitions of both skills from CM3. Disengage is written as the ability to retreat midst combat whereas BC is written as the ability that allows combat after sustaining mortal wounds, but then Herc's BC is also specifically said to be the ability to survive whereas Cu's is the ability to never give up.

Now Musashi's profile mentions how one of her major talents is being able to survive in tough situations a hundred times better than the average person and one of her fortes is playing dead to achieve this (based off on the fact that the historical Musashi would often play dead on the battlefields). This might go along better with Herc's description of BC being the ability to survive no matter what, than Disengage which is escape midst combat since the latter infers their enemy would be trying to chase them down and prevent them from escaping but they succeed at escaping anyway; which doesn't mesh with Musashi playing dead since it isn't retreating from battle as much as it is her being able to survive the battle by tricking the enemy and continue to fight for another day. Basically playing dead would fall less in the category of retreating and more in the category of tricking the enemy in order to prolong's one's life (which is what BC is; the ability to survive).

Just my two cents I guess. Could be that they accidentally wrote the wrong skill name since last Mats had a lot of issues like that iirc, or there's a different reason than mine for why it's BC instead of Disengage." -reddit user

^This one, I can now get behind it somewhat.

More news on our favorite space cop. From some of the new information swinging around on beastlair, MHXX is actually a part of the counter force. But not just any counter force, the counter force the acts for the sake of the UNIVERSE. Her primary job is the elimination of outer gods or beings like them that try to enfringe onto our universe. She's said to be backed up by the ROOT itself in order to fight off beings from outer universe, but I'm still searching to make sure that's true.

One thing is for sure though... the counter force has some weird tastes.

Backed up by Akasha...

1-C Outer Gods here we come

Don't give me none of that "equal to true demons", they could be wrong.

Meanwhile Sefar is implied to have kicked the ass of some Outer Gods 14000 years ago. Not to mention that the Root giving someone power doesn't make them 1-C. I don't see how mats could be wrong when they say that True Demons are similar to the Outer Gods.

More like Sefar is equal to Outer Gods. I don't remember if it was stated in EoR. It's just that the plan of Raum is like calling the Velber again that it came from outside the universe or was it Solar System?

Zepar only pointed out that Raum's plan to bringing in out-of-universe or however it was worded entity to achieve his goal is pointless as an identical event had already happened 14.000 years ago. The planet was somewhat devastated but ultimately the threat was taken care of and the planet is still intact to this day

It was mentioned in Extella Mats that Sefar crushed ÚÖìÞç¿ÞÇà along with the Ancient Gods during the attack. In Abigail's profile entry after her interlude we know that ÚÖìÞç¿ÞÇà is also used to refer to Outer Gods.

This is for Prisma Illya

https://imgur.com/a/OuAaaD

- Herc card's God Hand is only C-rank, and thus only works on attacks C-rank or lower.
- It also only has 3 stocks instead of 12, but then there's that forced eject so you'll never really make use of all 3 etc etc.
- Rider (Berserker Inheritance) still has Bellerophon as an NP but can't use it because no Riding skill.
- Pandemonium can't be "fully used" because something something the human brain can't handle total conversion into a monster.
- The power of Mjölnir's strike is doubled if charged with lightning first (I'm sure this was said in one of the chapters though).
- The power of the pillar storm attack is obviously weaker for each individual pillar but its strength is in the spread of the attack (also a pretty obvious one).
- The description for Mjölnir Ragnarok didn't really have anything that wasn't in the chapter.
- Magni has his horse, Gullfaxi available as a skill, but can't use it.
- Unless I'm reading it very wrong, it says the belt Beatrice wields actually has no effect, it was just a normal belt in Asgard, but Beatrice herself does believe it to have an effect.
- Magni has a "Thunder" skill at A-rank, inherited from Thor. It's mainly used to charge Mjölnir.
- Has Divinity at E-. While it was originally equivalent to A~B, it was degraded after the twilight of the gods.
- Has Natural Body A.
- Has Monstrous Strength at A+~A++ rank. Starts at the former, and after the twilight activates, it changes to A++.

It looks pretty good and accurate to me. Vasavi Shakti should scale to this since they're both divine constructs on equal scale. I think in extella link, Arjuna and Karna ended up with a mutual destruction when the two of them unleashed their noble phantasms against each other.

Other noble phantasms could scale, but that's debatable.

Back