• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 12

Assuming what you said to me that other time would work for Kiara, would she not have two 4-B keys then? One that's stronger over the other but still 4-B nonetheless, no?

I actually don't know. Their powers would make them 4-B since CCC Kiara is close to Saver and GO Kiara would become a Solar System threat. But their physical stats are ???? Since IIRC Kiara stated that she's physically weaker than Goetia IIRC.

Can you just treat Kiara as something like "A solar system scale threat though her power as being close to Boddhisatva, otherwise unknown physically" or something like that ?

Seems like a clear decision for me

I just read Angel Notes, and I gotta say, it was a pretty good read. It was interesting to read one of Nasu's oldest works. I felt a sense of nostalgia for some reason. It has definitely aged better than the Stay Night visual novel

With that said, I can now officially say that the current type pages are absolute trash. I definitely need to make a revision thread about them. They lack basically any scaling or new information about them outside of angel notes other than their stats. They lack any mention of their Authority. Many characters are missing abilties. For example, it is dead ass stated that Type Jupiter can grow and expand infinitely yet there is no mention of this on his profile

ORT and Crimson Moon are fine besides their stats. V/V, Jupiter and Saturn needs some serious work. As for the other I would prefer if we just deleted them, because they don't even appear or get their abilities explained in notes or character materials.

I've been told the same by Ever on Skype that this is one of many cases of Nasu's works that need serious work done to the verse and the authors series.

Sadly, I'm only quite familiar with the Fate verse and have next to almost zero knowledge of the other works of Nasu so stuff like Angel Notes to KnK to Tsukihime and stuff is way over my paygrade in knowing.

Regardless, I DO agree that they are outdated AF from the rare looks I gave to it. What to do them is up to what anyone thinks they should be done, I guess.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
ORT and Crimson Moon are fine besides their stats. V/V, Jupiter and Saturn needs some serious work. As for the other I would prefer if we just deleted them, because they don't even appear or get their abilities explained in notes or character materials.
ORT still needs authority. If Saver has it, they should definitely have it superior to him. we also need to somehow reflect their transcendence of most of the concepts of earth, such as "Knowledge" or "Scars" (Context implies something along the lines of meaning lasting damage), in their abilities, not just death.

I agree, most of them are just copy pasted templates. Jupiter needs to be Varies, since the guide states he can expand infinitely.

"The Black Aristoteles
An Aristoteles that appeared in the western continent.
A black giant several dozen kilometers in size. Its form was pretty close to a human.
It was actually a group of black photon gas, and theoretically its size can expand infinitely. It carries a unknown core in its center that can only be described as an artificial sun, and the gases are emitted from this object.
Of the 8 Aristoteles, it eliminated the most living things. The western continent went on an all out battle, and it wiped them out without a scar. ... Although there's probably no such thing as a scar to this Aristoteles.
After this incident, a team of Knights were sent to the western continent. After a fierce battle, it was sliced into half by the demonic sword of Knight Edem, the Slash Emperor. The chopped artificial sun went berserk and burned the whole western continent."

Also, we know that "Revealing the Truth of the world" is existence erasure, so it should be reflected in the pages of those who can use it

So I had a question - does Merlin's soul not rot?

Also, would Kiara's: Masochistic Constitutio Passionlip's id_es. Converts 60% of physical and spiritual damage to one's own HP. This becomes an additional value. (Not used in FGO) be Regenerationn, healing, or what?

Merlin is an incubus who spends his time in Avalon, like Scathach and the Land of Shadows. I doubt that either one would have any soul rot. If it isn't mentioned, best to assume he doesn't have it/it has no effect.

@Iap: You should probably make a thread of what you found in Notes. Having to revise them seeing how outdated AF they are is definitely a need. Can't say for those that never appeared in the verse so far, though. If they get deleted or needs to be, fine by me.

@Monarch: Hard to say. Isn't regen more like something that can be passive while healing requires you to activate it? It might be the latter though I'm rather intrigued by how it mentions "spiritual damage" along with physical. Maybe Kiara can heal from soul hax as long as it's not particularly damaging? Eh, IDK...

Is the "revealing the truth" refer to Ado Edem's huge sword showing ? If yes, then there's no special/esoteric things happening in that scene. It's purely physical. Type-Pluto was dealt with by the six sisters and the residue of it covered the atmosphere, coloring it red, hence the red sky. When the sword grows big enough, it touches that red layer covering the sky then split it open which then showed the real color of the sky which is blue

I couldn't progress past 71/100 missions, but I think it's more that the rest are locked behind part 2 of the event, or something.

70/80 Chloe though, but no Illya.

80/80 max Fou'd Chloe, no Illya.

Seriously, I've rolled the 3-Star CE enough times to MLB it twice.

@Gemmy: Really? Huh, that's odd. I have like 75/100 done. Did one mission and somehow it gave me another...I think. I know another one was done when I did one other so maybe you had to do something in order to get more.

(Shrugs)

@Monarch: There's no lie to how all over the place Septum really is.

So I just had a thought.

Divinity gives a purge defense skill right? That lets the user break through invulnerabilities?

Shouldn't BB have that ability? She did absorb a bunch of gods

Back