• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 12

AOY0CBq
So Raiko and Moriarty can have this kind of expression as well.
Now I'm salty that I didn't get Berserker Raiko in Setsubun.

Is Jeanne Alter strong lore wise? it seems she had one sided rivalry with Saber Alter but looking at their statue Salter would crush her. I am pretty sure she outcalss her in skills as well seeing as Jeanne wasn't even a proper knight.

Well Clyton said that he's going to translate BB. But he's going to translate Arthur profile first.

So anyone wanna answer my question regarding Tesla and Edisons pages on their feats?

If not, I will get to actually adjusting them later on. There's also some edits I have to do for their pages so there's that too...

The Tesla you fought on London was summoned through Angrboda with some alteration given to him. Like Mad Enhancement-ish skill and IIRC also directly backed up by a Grail in a similar fashion to Cu Alter in America. Perhaps it'd be best if you just make a different key. Things like this happens quite common in FGO as far as i've seen them.

Actually, I almost questioned that or even disagreed with it but that's actually a pretty fair point on the key solution. Thing is, Tesla fighting against a team up of Mordred+Mash AND separately against Kintoki+TamaCaster was the London Tesla. Whatever he does without the ME boost + Grail or somethin' thing would be hard other than his "Grand-class" thing or whatever/wherever that was stated.

How about Edison? What should I do with him in his own case?

"Another I wanted to ask is of Edison's stats. Guy is said to harm and trade blows with Tesla in physical beatings despite his E-rank STR parameter. Not only that, he also fought Mash, Nightengale and I think Rama alongside Helena and Karna for them to have a 3v3 though IDK what to make of this but helps he can keep up with those two in the America chapter. What I do want to ask input on is the use of feats from FGO events to use for Edison because the guys been able to fight the Summer Servants (Tama Lancer, Ruler Martha, Rider Mordred, etc.) and those Servants at the time of the first Summer event were able to fight Demon Boars capable of killing Servants like Diarmuid and Fionn. Another is that Edison is our ally during the All the Statesmen event and in there he supposedly helped contribute to fighting Altera with us (though we don't have the event atm yet but still to note)."

>Me from about the other day ago.

>What I actually would have liked but everyone would rather talk about the event.

I DID consider just doing it but then I felt it wouldn't be right. It probably is inconsistent but he does need a bit of an update considering his AP looks plain and his Dura the same when, granted he DID had Helena and Karna fighting with him, he fought not only Mash but also Nightengale, Rama, Robin Hood and Liz when we meet him again for the second time in person to help join and fight off the celts.

Pretty sure he was kind of "corrupted" by all America's presidents. But I see no indication of power boost. There is also the fact Helena was there, she could have buffed him beforehand.

Perhaps. Still, I don't really like how his page's reasoning looks so...plain. It should be added more with something because him just harming a dude like Tesla and just fighting Mash (AP and Dura, respectively) seems to ignore the other facts that happened in the main story.

Think that's about what I would like for his page to be edited on.

IIRC, they supposedly also started to punch each other or something. Then again, IDEK who wrote his page let alone that part for his AP reasoning.

All I'm saying is that even if all of everything I tried to propose don't pass up, his pages reasoning should really be updated. IDK what but stuff on there looks really outdated to me AFAIK. Hell, I'm willing to accept giving him some generic scaling considering his animation gameplay has him punching up close. If not even that? IDEK what else will work for him.

Edit: Basically, I guess Tesla is fine for his part. Edison? Ehhhhhh not so much for me IMO.

Ah.

Well, I'll give it some thought another time. Even w/o stat changing, updating is still updating.

Anywho, how was everyones experience with the Summer event? For my share, I literally stopped grinding for the mats in the shop on like the last day. I don't think I felt this tired of having to grind for stuff since the GudaGuda event...if only I was able to work hard for Nobu-chan. T_T

I just permenenting Jalter today. I heard there is the continuity tho, I'm probably not going to participate it, unless some interesting rewards involved.

I just wish they did GudaGuda event again tho, or at least have Nobu at Rated up gacha. Still salty failing getting her berserker version.

I didn't get to have all of Nobu's ascension mats (i.e skulls) and she's literally, no joke, sitting at lvl 60. I kind of want to really get that full completion of her after having to go through the events and getting our welfare Servants up to this point.

Speaking of that, there is the upcoming Prisma event. Yaaa....

Yeah...

I have about 10 under my belt: They are OG Saber, Tesla, Ozy/Ramesses II, Sanzang/Xuanzang, Casko, Zhuge Liang, Nightengale, Vlad, Shuten, and Zerker Kintoki. I really do want Cu Alter amongst my top wants for SSR's just to complete my Cu collection though (have all of the 3* Cu's here).

Damn, you got 2 powerful support Caster, talk about lucky. All you need are Merlin and Skadi, if they will ever appears again.

I tried to rolls Cu Alter too...still not succeed.

It is activated with Kenmyouren, allowing Suzuka to create and view every world, including parallel worlds, from within Kenmyouren's blade.

So in other words, if she hits you with Kenmyouren, she hits you with a multiverse.

Damn you Nasu and your outliers.

Ok

She hits them with an unknown but probably really quite high number of High 6-A to 5-B pocket realities.

Better?

@Monrach any golden servant for you yet?

It's like Gacha went to shit with this summer banner. you think they made the drops even worse? lol I never been this unlucky.

Suzuka NPs basically work as ultra precognition of some sort. The sanzendaisensekai thing recreates all worlds within her blade for her to browse to find the best outcome she can go with, and the browsing process is fast because Manjushri sword boost her brain capacity. It doesn't recreate all world inside her blade the way you think it is. It's pretty much Musashi'ss Tengan but much better in efficientcy

Back