• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 12

@regis I don't think it works like that

EX is "unquantifiable" / "beyond our ability to measure"

EX is still above A+++, which is like, 200 points on the arbitrary point scale, while A is only 50

I think i read somewhere that rather than let her jump from world to world. It makes her jump from world to world, as in she doesn't really decide when to herself. At least that was the thing before the newest mats

Regarding Musashi and King Hassan's BC skills, does anyone here know in what way as to write it to make sure it makes sense when their mats are fully translated?

For KH, I thought his kind of made sense after first thinking it was odd when he's already in some inbetween life/death state.

Musashi, though, I don't get it because it sounds like it'd fit more with the Disengage skill since she pretty much can stay dead and then book TF outta there ASAP. IDK, that's just IMO but I'd wonder what y'all think it would look like when it's fully translated.

The general consensus surrounding Musashi's Battle Continuation is that it fits something like Disengage more than Battle Continuation so it's still pretty much a ???

According to You's insightful piece of wisdom

"don't think too hard about it"

@Lady: Yeah that's I mean. KH still makes sense and even w/o his mat info, that still means he can still fight on even if he was a condition like Cu's from FSN's UBW route or Shuten when she survives as a head or somethin' like that (imagine a headless King Hassan ^^;)

For Musashi, her BC skill is just pure BS with how its described. All I can say is that her skill literally fits more with Disengage than surviving wounds since I don't think she'd truly will herself to take some hits and fight on with it. Although she did had her eye cut up in Shimosa and fought a bunch of ME-like Demonic Servants there so I'll give her that.

Battle Continuation is a skill that let the skillholder to keep fighting for some period of time under a situation where they normally should go down due to injuries/sustaining damage/etc. Taking a hit to the eye most likely than not wouldn't count as something that trigger Battle Continuation into effect

If a Battle Continuation have the description that fits Disengage more, i'd think it should be treated that way as that's how it was described, even if it makes little sense for a Battle Continuation to be treated as Disengage

I'd assume this particular form of Battle Continuation, under the context of vs debating, doesn't necessarily give Musashi the same benefit as other Servants that do have Battle Continuation. For example, if Cu got stabbed in the heart, he can still fight for some time before succumbing to death. But if Musashi experiences the same thing, she might not be able to continue the fight even though the rank of her skill is higher.

But if i remember correctly, EXTRA Vlad also has Battle Continuation that fits Disengage more so i guess Musashi isn't alone in this case

Some input would be nice to have here:

I noticed that Tesla's page says that he's a "Grand-class" Servant or whatever that puts him on par with Artoria. Then I noticed that he was missing another combat feat of fighting Mordred in the London Singularity. Considering he was doing alright against Mordred (a member of the Knights of Round Table) who had Mash to assist her, and then later fought Kintoki (a Servant with a STR parameter like Heracles and Pentheselia) with Tama Caster to assist him and still came out fine until finally being defeated what I assume/recall to be a combined teammup of these two teams, wouldn't this sorta make him 7-A rather than At least 7-B+? Also, what are some peoples thoughts here on his NP just being solid 6-C instead of having "Unknown, likely 6-C" on there?

Another I wanted to ask is of Edison's stats. Guy is said to harm and trade blows with Tesla in physical beatings despite his E-rank STR parameter. Not only that, he also fought Mash, Nightengale and I think Rama alongside Helena and Karna for them to have a 3v3 though IDK what to make of this but helps he can keep up with those two in the America chapter. What I do want to ask input on is the use of feats from FGO events to use for Edison because the guys been able to fight the Summer Servants (Tama Lancer, Ruler Martha, Rider Mordred, etc.) and those Servants at the time of the first Summer event were able to fight Demon Boars capable of killing Servants like Diarmuid and Fionn. Another is that Edison is our ally during the All the Statesmen event and in there he supposedly helped contribute to fighting Altera with us (though we don't have the event atm yet but still to note).

TL;DR version: Does anyone here think Tesla and Edison, when taking all of their own feats throughout FGO (and/or ones Edison was involved in for his case) be 7-A and should Tesla's NP just be plain 6-C?

Instead of this waste of time I want you to use your Haxx and Hack FGO for me @Qliphoth Bacikal 0V0

I feel like every time I roll for swimsuit and not get her she's saying "F*ck you" to me. There's a limit to how much abuse I can take really T__T

Is it becuz I got Ruler Martha? I legit swear that I just casually rolled for her as soon as her rate-up happened and was like "eh, whatever" when I saw the rainbow colors and just LOLWTF.

But Martha is 4 stars. you can't get Rainbow with her Ó▓á_Ó▓á

I swear if you got Arturia I will track you down and burn you alive!(ÒâÄÓ▓áþøèÓ▓á)ÒâÄÕ¢íÔö╗ÔöüÔö╗

tbh I can't even get mad at you. I know someone so lucky he gets every five star he wants on the first or second pull. That's not even counting all the ones he's gotten on accident.

Besides, Martha's the only one I pulled from the gacha and that was just by (RNGesus) luck. Tried to pull for another Martha or maybe of the others, got nothin.

So really, I'm fine with my Martha xD

Meh. I'm not really complaining because I got really lucky on a bunch of banners this year.

Got Arturia and Jalter in the same pull with after spending 60 Quartz and two Raikous for the same amount.

Can't be too salty after that.

This place is really salty right now @Reppuzan so stay away before I burn you in my salt as well ÔÜå _ ÔÜå

Maybe Admin power is effective in Gacha as well? maybe I will try and become staff this year Ó▓░_Ó▓░

I recommends you do so. Just don't try to do tell rolls while doing it.

Also, if you still don't get a gold star, log out from the game then log in again.

Hrmmmm, maybe, he is a beast after all -

Wait, no

Goetia's of earth, end of story

Tfw you forget BB's meme power.

@Ram Good question to ask, but where exactly did you find that he has the Ten Crowns skill from? I've looked at Goetia's Mats over at BL...over and over and it doesn't even say it anywhere which either I've overlooked it so many times or it's somewhere else in terms of side mat information?

Human Goetia has Ten Crowns as a passive skill in the boss battle. He also uses a bunch of skills which I assume is his last resort stuff but mats didn't talk about it for some reason.

Oh really? Wow, that's actually confusing. So he has the skill as Human Goetia, just that his mats didn't go into detail for his Human King form.

Jeeeeez to the peeps that wrote the last mats...

Ah.

Oh, another thing of Goetia. I'm guessing that after Solomon used his Ars Nova that he also nulled out Nega-Summon due to being the sole exception to all attacks and NP's that Goetia would have otherwise no-sold it, correct? Or does Goetia still have it but it's not as potent as it should be on top of nerfing him and his power?

We don't know what his Ten Crown do as of currently. Bringing it at this point is likely going to be irrelevant to argue about anything except saying he has a skill called Ten Crown

The user's message (which you already got translated) on Parvati's design is about how people are bashing him extremely hard from just copy-pasting his previous work's face (Boudica) on a new body instead of designing Sakura. So much so that he deleted his social media.

Back