• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
do remember Caster and Berserker surviving Caladbolg if that means anything
Caster and Berserker survive Caladbolg II, a broken phantasm that has entirely different properties than the original Caladbolg, which acts more as a check vs. spatial resistance than anything.

The feat itself scales to the AP of noble phantasms, so it needs to be recalced regardless of if servants physically scale or not.
Fair. If I'm not mistaken it's Stella and what else that stopped/interfered with a "**** you" blast from Mufasa?

So if 6-C is being tossed for Base Servants what would the A+ Nps be scaled to? would they just be 7x servants?

I'd say yes, since we rate them that much lower at a minimum and already define the high end to be relatively improbable.

@Veloxt1r0kore

I'd wait for the movie, yes.

So if I got it right, we're downgrading everyone to just Low 7-B and Caliburn level NP to 7x that, and wait for the Camelot movie to have a better basis to deal with its feats?

Okay I feel really stupid for not mentioning this earlier, but I forgot that Saber Alter actually took her own Excaliber Morgan to the face At about 4:55

It is consistent with them being about 7x stronger as it was dispersed quite a bit before Artoria Alter took a hit from it, but if Excal Morgan gets upgraded from the new calc that may be something to think about in the future

Okay I feel really stupid for not mentioning this earlier, but I forgot that Saber Alter actually took her own Excaliber Morgan to the face At about 4:55

It is consistent with them being about 7x stronger as it was dispersed quite a bit before Artoria Alter took a hit from it, but if Excal Morgan gets upgraded from the new calc that may be something to think about in the future

My 1 nit-pick here is that she was defeated by Caster Cu's B-Rank anti-army noble phantasm compared to Altered Sabers A++ Anti fortress NP but i do remember something in the game where she said she may have held back.

Though his NP does have a cloud cutting feat

She took her own NP to the face, pretty sure she's weak enough that another NP would kill her

She's definitely far weaker then her own NP, but assuming it was thousands of times stronger would have been a bit much

That doesn't matter for the time being as the calc is getting axed, but its something to consider for the future

Base Servant Stats relationships with Noble Phantasms are so whack sometimes, for characters that can tank or are shown to be able to tank NB's of a high level, should we give them a "Likely" or "Possibly" rating added on for that specific character, whereas normal servants just get the Low 7-B?

Eh, considering Parameters and the "everyone can fight everyone" mentality of Servant battles, most Servants would end up scaling anyway.

Eh, considering Parameters and the "everyone can fight everyone" mentality of Servant battles, most Servants would end up scaling anyway.
Yeah, now that I think about it, Shirou with Archer's Arm using Kanshou and Bakuya who was stated to be just a bit weaker than the real Archer was able to match blows with Saber Alter, notably parrying and defending against her blows 30 times, and she was able to match and overpower Berserker

So I guess we should just treat any Servant's Base Durability tanking a Noble Phantasm that isn't notably said to have durability on the level of Noble Phantasms as an Outlier/PIS

Can someone give me all of the context and scans of the Lion King's feat, I can re-calc it, I just need that info since until this point, all I knew is that we had a High 6-C feat that scaled to the Lion King and it was accepted, but if I am to re-calc it, I need some more info
If your still looking for it, this where the feat come from. Gawain surviving the lance.

Well Salter surviving her NP is a feat though, then dying on the 2nd NP that hit her.

BTW I don't think that Gawain blast should even be calced, not only is it anime only but its laughable that Nero bloclked it

So 6-C base is being scrapped entierly? or are we waiting for the movie to get rid of it
At this moment, it is being scrapped from the profiles, however we will re-calc and evaluate the feat once the movie comes out

For now, I believe we can apply the changes

Basically everyone from Fate who is "At least Low 7-B, possibly 6-C" becomes "Low 7-B"

Leave NP alone for now however

BTW I don't think that Gawain blast should even be calced, not only is it anime only but its laughable that Nero bloclked it
Nero blocking it is an outlier for nero. but this Gawain blast should still be something unique for him, but that isn't for this thread.

Yes, but its still anime only

And honestly, treating half of the feat an outlier just seems like a silly inconsistency

I believe the most solid relationship between NP and Servant physicals is to backscale Servant durability to x7 weaker than Excalibur.

In the Fate route, Berserker was not confident he can survive Excalibur with just five lives, and according to a bad end, Saber would be able to take Berserker's 6 remaining lives if she had full magical energy. In Heaven's Feel, after Salter killed Berserker four times (one normal attack + 3 Mana Bursts) she used Excalibur Morgan, and Berserker still had a life left to resurrect and get blackened.

Which is 5-7 lives.

It is stated that Caliburn at full potential produces equal power to Excalibur but will break as a result, and Caliburn at full potential had the power to take seven of Berserker's lives.

Some of Arcueid keys scale to Roa and Ciel, who scale to Servants.

So until the Camelot movie comes out early December, can we discuss upgrading Rank E durability/strength Servants? Currently we assume that 100 face Hassans & Avenger become massive glass cannons if they are using daggers. Caster Cu being able to physically compete with EMIYA was brought up.

It is stated that Caliburn at full potential produces equal power to Excalibur but will break as a result,
That's inconsistent with the rankings. Caliburn is A+ at best while Excalibur is A++ (and keep in mind even then Artoria has never used it's full power)

Arcueid's 6-C+ keys says she's as powerful as 4 servants. 4x base would make Arcueid and whoever scales to her 7.6 megatons, which is 7-B

NP rankings don't always reflect pure firepower. For example Fragrach would be a Rank C or D NP based on its firepower, but its ability to reverse time and causality classifies it as a Rank A NP. So it would be consistent if we say that Caliburn's Rank down is due to being less stable and durable than Excalibur.

Excalibur at full potential can kill Sefar, but we are talking about its normal use assuming that Artoria has a good amount of Magical Energy; Saber Alter was not energy deprived when she used Excalibur Morgan against Berserker.

Oops, missed it since I was on a brief hiatus. I think we can delay the connection between Servants and Noble Phantasms after the movie is out.

Though upgrading Rank E Strength/Durability base stats should be good for discussion here.

That would be helpful since apparently Caster!Gilles was already changed to be physically Low7-B/6-C before I got to downgrades and I'm not sure what to do about him

Back