• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have an argument or do you intend to make more juvenile taunts? If it's the latter, I'm going to just threadban you.

How did rubble kill him?
the dude was already losing a shit ton of blood by archer and wasnt even able to stand anymore

if you as a thread-mod, are using arguments at the same level as hill-level bleach and laser level goku, your opinion deserves a bit more scrutinizing. and bit is a understatement.

not patient enough to sift through every chapter of fgo just for this thread, but its on ritsuka's profile

thats' literally the weakest strength parameter of a servant, so yes.
I don't remember that happening in Shimousa TBH

Or Goetia can be scaled on his own merits and not by using the famously inconsistent Rank System.
bro didnt even use the vn, probably because it wouldn't fit his narrative.
It was easier for me to grab the YouTube link

By like 2 seconds lol

Kirei and Kiritsugu were harmed by the 9-A feat they both scale to. Theres your outlier.
So when the Servants do 9-A environmental damage in literally every fight, should we only scale them to that?

Outliers, in my opinion, should only be used when something is irreconcilably the case. The Kuzuki statement isn't irreconcilable from what you've shown, and the Servant feats I showed are only to add consistency, they're not a main argument.

So when the Servants do 9-A environmental damage in literally every fight, should we only scale them to that?

Outliers, in my opinion, should only be used when something is irreconcilably the case. The Kuzuki statement isn't irreconcilable from what you've shown, and the Servant feats I showed are only to add consistency, they're not a main argument.
Servants have other feats.

When the strongest feat that isn't like Rin fighting Cursed Arm(Which I cant comment on cause I'm a naughty boy and havent done shit for Heaven's Feel) is a 9-A feat that temporarily incaps the guy that tanked it(albeit he was weakened), yeah, we're going the outlier route.

angra's shades, which are a lot weaker than him, the weakest servant, is able to beat a martial arts master who trained for 10 years, in 3 seconds.
Cool, doesn't mean Goetia can't dip lower. Even though Ritsuka probably beats that Martial artist physically anyway cause he's an actively decent CQC fighter.

dip lower than the weakest servant? highly doubt it
Goetia had his rings that make him so OP and one of his things that makes him immortal blow up in his face point blank spectacularly. He's literally rated as unknown in his final key BECAUSE he got beat by Ritsuka

Rin fighting Cursed Arm(Which I cant comment on cause I'm a naughty boy havent done shit for Heaven's Feel)
I was referring to Rin vs Caster

is a 9-A feat that temporarily incaps the guy that tanked it(albeit he was weakened), yeah, we're going the outlier route.
I don't think this gives us warrant to just ignore scaling, especially when there's ways to argue for why Kuzuki being that strong isn't unreasonable.

I'll just reiterate what I said before.

Nasuverse honestly imo should have all its profiles deleted and rebuilt from the ground up. They're horrendous rn even ignoring the WoG debate.
And someone should make an accepted cosmology blog. Most verses that are heavily reliant on cosmology scaling have those, and how Nasuverse scraped by this long without one is astounding.

Goetia had his rings that make him so OP and one of his things that makes him immortal blow up in his face point blank spectacularly. He's literally rated as unknown in his final key BECAUSE he got beat by Ritsuka
even without his rings, he's a beast class servant who are equal to a grand servant

I was referring to Rin vs Caster

I don't think this gives us warrant to just ignore scaling, especially when there's ways to argue for why Kuzuki being that strong isn't unreasonable.
I ****** with UBW Anime like 4 years ago TBH, so I can't comment on that one either

And there are ways to argue the other way around
I'll just reiterate what I said before.

Nasuverse honestly imo should have all its profiles deleted and rebuilt from the ground up. They're horrendous rn even ignoring the WoG debate.
And someone should make an accepted cosmology blog. Most verses that are heavily reliant on cosmology scaling have those, and how Nasuverse scraped by this long without one is astounding.
Most of em are, the more recent ones like my Qin Shi Huang profile are actually built with references and shit

And there are ways to argue the other way around
Yeah, and I'm saying I don't think they're good. Your position requires you to just unnecessarily ignore information, while mine requires me to argue around the rock level feats, to which there's like 100 times as many for Servants that we all ignore.

Yeah, and I'm saying I don't think they're good. Your position requires you to just unnecessarily ignore information, while mine requires me to argue around the rock level feats, to which there's like 100 times as many for Servants that we all ignore.
Then we're at an impass, we don't think the other's arguments are solid and I don't see a way to end this circular debate lol

Pretty much, yes. None of them should be Tier 6, that much is for certain. That's all based on a single possible statement from FGO that every Servant is cross scaling to despite their consistent showings well below that.

Then we're at an impass, we don't think the other's arguments are solid and I don't see a way to end this circular debate lol
I think asserting that a clear statement is wrong is a greater claim than saying the rock level feats don't really tell us much. There's rock level feats that under your view would downgrade nearly every character in fiction, and if they don't, what's the threshold for something being "reasonable enough" to be above rock level?

Kirei and Kiritsugu were harmed by the 9-A feat they both scale to. Theres your outlier.
It's also directly stated that Rin would die in an instant if she tried to fight Kuzuki, so the idea of Rin scaling to him with her base stats is terrible.

I think asserting that a clear statement is wrong is a greater claim than saying the rock level feats don't really tell us much. There's rock level feats that under your view would downgrade nearly every character in fiction, and if they don't, what's the threshold for something being "reasonable enough" to be above rock level?
FV4c77BJpv5iiSAV190L_2tzqvnwa-iX1gj2bt2EUeI.jpg

I think this has to do with how the verse is handled here lol. Which is why my previous comment says it should be rebuilt from the ground up
TBH I do agree with it being rebuilt from the ground up, but really, what should be done is just working on the current profiles one by one, only the most irredeemable and stonewalled verses should be outright deleted, like Warcraft was
Pretty much, yes. None of them should be Tier 6, that much is for certain. That's all based on a single possible statement from FGO that every Servant is cross scaling to despite their consistent showings well below that.
TBH I personally scale to Servants to 6-C cause it does have multiple feats to it's name, with tier 7 being an acceptable substitute push comes to shove

It's also directly stated that Rin would die in an instant if she tried to fight Kuzuki, so the idea of Rin scaling to him with her base stats is terrible.
isn't that for when he's enhanced, a.k.a. when he can literally dislocate Saber's shoulder with bare hands?

a beast class container is already superior to a normal servant container. Ashiya Douma tried to absorb 5 servants and a couple of divine spirits to ascend to the class
And when all of your best things literally blow up in your face, you're stated to be weakened, and you start getting beat by a 9-C guy, clearly you Scale to 9-C(9-C, possibly 9-B, in this case)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back