• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is regular jonin scale to 8-A for fighting the sound 4, and Kakashi being a special jonin. It would make sense for him to scale to kimimaro and Gaara since they are both above the sound four.
I don’t think that’s how that works lol

Plus Sakon said that if two of the Sound Four pulled up on Kakashi at the same time, they could kill him.

wouldn't that just make Kakashi Atleast 8-A
Well, the CS2 Sound Four should be Low 7-C+ since Kidōmaru is stated to be the strongest opponent Neji’s ever fought, which would put him above KN0 Naruto from the Chūnin Exams.

But yes, Part I Kakashi should just have ‘At least’ the Sound Four’s ratings.

Considering all of them are full of themselves, I don't really think that means much.
Kidōmaru in the same page admits that Kakashi would be a challenge for any one of them, so...

Hell, Sakon is even correcting Tayuya’s belief that she could solo Kakashi. So no, they aren’t being full of themselves here.

I have an 8-A to Low 7-C feat for Naruto during the Tsunade rescue mission. I'd need to use square cube law for it, but it might be an upgrade.

Kidōmaru in the same page admits that Kakashi would be a challenge for any one of them, so...

Hell, Sakon is even correcting Tayuya’s belief that she could solo Kakashi. So no, they aren’t being full of themselves here.
Looking at all of their fights during the rescue mission, they are very much full of themselves. I don't believe that statement should be taken at full value.

Looking at all of their fights during the rescue mission, they are very much full of themselves. I don't believe that statement should be taken at full value.
I didn’t say they weren’t ever full of themselves, I’m saying they weren’t in that moment since they’re basically admitting inferiority and can only win if two of them team up.

I didn’t say they weren’t ever full of themselves, I’m saying they weren’t in that moment since they’re basically admitting inferiority and can only win if two of them team up.
That still seems cocky given Kakashi's reputation and the fact he has the Sharingan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back