• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound Four fodder. They don't know how strong Kakashi is. They can say whatever they want. Based on what they have been shown. They clearly aren't Kakashi's level. How could anyone think they could beat Kakashi. Pretty sure Temari or Kankuro can solo either of them.

I don't agree with creating Tiers for literally every attack, like the Odama Rasengan (the one that one-shot Itachi). Scale characters to the Low 7-B feat and put Naruto at "Likely Low 7-B" or something like this. We are stucked here because of Naruto, but he isn't relevant at all.

Pretty sure Kakashi stomp Temari and Kankuro at the same time.
Here’s the thing, you can’t actually prove this. Just saying “I don’t think these characters can beat this one” or “I’m pretty sure this character can beat them” is not an argument.

Here’s the thing, you can’t actually prove this. Just saying “I don’t think these characters can beat this one” or “I’m pretty sure this character can beat them” is not an argument.
Not saying it as a fact, I'm just saying I think most people would agree.

Guys, maybe we should skip BoS base Naruto for now and just move on. He's clearly more trouble than he's worth, and at this rate we'll never finish lol.

I don't agree with creating Tiers for literally every attack, like the Odama Rasengan (the one that one-shot Itachi). Scale characters to the Low 7-B feat and put Naruto at "Likely Low 7-B" or something like this. We are stucked here because of Naruto, but he isn't relevant at all.

Do you guys agree with this?

I was under the impression that tiers for characters are decided by their strongest attacks, I might be wrong, I don't know.

I used to want to do that to be honest, just for clarity before people thought that his regular rasengan = rasenshuriken in AP.

I'd say the majority of his attacks that fit in 1 tier is the overall tier, then the outlier abilities get their own.
At least Town level, higher with Oodama Rasengan, far higher with Rasenshuriken.

Could just start at the fundamentals. Who has a feat / calc that they can scale to? Then from there, who scales to them? Then after that, the people who don't scale to them, what do we do with them? Etc.

So this is how Naruto's teachers felt

Anyways, who else we move on to? Gaara? Sasuke? Any of the Akatsuki? The rest of Team 7?

Deadass I went to a respect thread here and I only saw like 3 feats for base Naruto in Shippuden this man is trash without transformations.

Sasuke's profile says he's Mountain+ with CS2 but yet his base is Town Level. Ignoring kirin, why is CS2 Mountain+? Is CS2 a 100x multiplier? I'm confused.

Sasuke's profile says he's Mountain+ with CS2 but yet his base is Town Level. Ignoring kirin, why is CS2 Mountain+? Is CS2 a 100x multiplier? I'm confused.
We can disregard multipliers entirely if there's a feat that has a different power than what the multiplier might suggest. But it's going to change anyway.

narutosss.jpg

Credits for Shadow, he is mrk and couldn't upload the meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back