• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
30% Kisame has a Low 7-B feat. 30% Itachi scales to that, and that means that Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura scale too.

30% Kisame has a Low 7-B feat. 30% Itachi scales to that, and that means that Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura scale too.
It should at least scale to KN0 Naruto since he one shot Itachi's clone I believe, and base Naruto post-FRS training. Not sure about BoS base Naruto though.

Maybe Neji as well? iirc he broke out of 30% Kisame's Water Imprisonment ball, and beat his water clones.

It should at least scale to KN0 Naruto since he one shot Itachi's clone I believe, and base Naruto post-FRS training. Not sure about BoS base Naruto though.

Maybe Neji as well? iirc he broke out of 30% Kisame's Water Imprisonment ball, and beat his water clones.
KN0 Naruto one-shot Itachi, which would require far higher AP than whatever 30% Itachi's durability is, so maybe Base Naruto can also scale.

If Kisame's water clones are comparable to him in stats, Neji can scale.

Don't we have a Small Town level calc there we can scale base Naruto to?

KN0 Naruto one-shot Itachi, which would require far higher AP than whatever 30% Itachi's durability is, so maybe Base Naruto can also scale.

If Kisame's water clones are comparable to him in stats, Neji can scale.
True, but the problem is that we don't know the exact difference between base Naruto and his KN0 state.

I have no clue, but clones are usually relative to the original but slightly weaker.

Isn't that KN0's Low 7-C+ calc? I'm still not sure there's a good reason to scale base BoS Naruto to it yet.

True, but the problem is that we don't know the exact difference between base Naruto and his KN0 state.

I have no clue, but clones are usually relative to the original but slightly weaker.
The strength of the clones are relative to how many clones are made since shadow clones are made by the user splitting their chakra evenly to the amount of clones they make

I still think Naruto should scale above his part 1 self entirely.

but for now Why dont we just scale him "At Least 8-B Likely higher" until we can find a tier to put him in.

I don't agree with scing his to 8-B at all, that just defeats the entire 2.5 years of training he does with Jiraiya. I still think he should scale above his part one self.

I don't agree with scing his to 8-B at all, that just defeats the entire 2.5 years of training he does with Jiraiya. I still think he should scale above his part one self.
But that does scale him above his Part 1 self.

Because of his training with jiraiya. If I remember correctly it's been stated multiple times that Naruto became stronger and jiraiya thought him how to harness kuramas chakra.

Because of his training with jiraiya. If I remember correctly it's been stated multiple times that Naruto became stronger and jiraiya thought him how to harness kuramas chakra.
KN0 Naruto will probably scale to 30% Itachi, but the same doesn't necessarily apply to his base form.

also going through so many chapters to find feats for base BOS naruto made me realize we are not going to get away with one Base Key.
Post Pain base naruto slaps BOS Base Naruto.

however considering how featless BOS Naruto is.
maybe we should just not add him.

even Sakura has better scaling and feats than Base naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back