• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment, it isn't. Just waiting on a response from the calcer.

Yall said One Piece had 9 threads?
  1. Initial Naruto CRT
  2. Kazekage Rescue Mission - Fated Battle Between Brothers arcs
  3. Pain's Assault (Arc) and Five Kage Summit (Arc)
  4. Fourth Shinobi World War: Countdown, Fourth Shinobi World War: Confrontation, and Fourth Shinobi World War: Climax
  5. Birth of the Ten-Tails' Jinchūriki and Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Strikes
  6. Naruto's base stats
  7. (I already know this is gonna happen) Sakura scaling to Kaguya
  8. Random argument about nothing
  9. TONERIIIIIIII

only in durability.
No also AP since the creator chakra gets split in half if he makes 1 clones.

If the creator had a chakra point system of 10 and makes 1 clone he has 5 chakra points while the clone has 5.

Meaning the clone has as much AP as the user misusing the chakra needed to sustain the clone

5-C Sakura? Like how will she/what did she do to reach that Tier?
You could argue that New Era Sakura scales to New Era Naruto and Sasuke way more soundly than you could argue her Part II self scaling to Kaguya.

Last edited:

If the creator had a chakra point system of 10 and makes 1 clone he has 5 chakra points while the clone has 5.

Meaning the clone has as much AP as the user misusing the chakra needed to sustain the clone
No dude. The clones always have the same AP as the original. It doesn't matter if you make 10 or 100 clones.

This is why I always say stop correlating your reserves to your AP, it's stupidity.

No. If that's true then when Naruto makes a bajillion clones to fight Kaguya (or basically any other villain who Naruto tried to fight with gigantic amounts of clones) none of it would have actually hurt her.

No. If that's true then when Naruto makes a bajillion clones to fight Kaguya (or basically any other villain who Naruto tried ro fight with a gigantic amounts of clones) none of it would have actually hurt her.
That's basically saying a bunch of Multi Continental clones bullied a Moon+ goddess, I'm ctfu

Owning a certain amount of chakra does not mean you're weaker.
Even if they had 500 chakra points, they use 1 to punch, 4 to rasengan, 12 to rasenshuriken, and so on.

This is why post scaling I never understood this wiki.
I destroy a mountain, large country level
I never understood it until I came here
AFAIK it's due to the inconsistencies of sizes in fiction works (or even in real life lol). Like you can have Mountains which are basically hills or have them bigger than Mount Everest. Or a planet who someone just blew up turns out to be the size of Jupiter or something like that.

For a while, I didn't even consider KCM2 a boost from KCM1 since nobody could prove it was, and I couldn't find any notable feats (slapping the non exploded bijuudamas didn't fit since no one could quantify a non exploded bijuudama).

But yeah, having access to more chakra or less chakra doesn't boost or drop AP. That's why Naruto regularly has 100x more chakra than Kakashi but they scale to each other.

> Tell that to base rock lee obliterating Edo Madara with a single kick 👀👀👀👀👀👀

That was 5th Gate IIRC and he got stronger chakra, not just more. The potency of his attacks r stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back