• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin and Sakura redux 3.0

So going off this thread Sealing Away Naruto's 5-B in a Chibaku Tensei which had this apart of it which is what I'm aiming at.

Healing Naruto should be removed from Sakura's profile along with Shin scaling to said healing AP. He will still be keeping Moon level with MS atm.

Sakura
Attack Potency: At most City Block level (While fatigued, she was able to pin down and harm Zaku[14]. Harmed Naruto[15], although he wasn't expecting it and she is admittedly inferior to him[16][17]) | City level+ (Should be superior to Naruto and Kakashi, as they were frightened by her strength[18]. Drew blood from Sai and sent him flying with a single punch while holding back[19]. Shattered Sasori’s Hiruko puppet[20], Third Kazekage puppet[21] and multiple others[22]) | City level+ (Stronger than before), Island level with the Strength of a Hundred Seal (Hashirama Senju stated that her strength might be greater than Tsunade’s, and she doesn’t have to waste any chakra on maintaining a youthful appearance like Tsunade does[23]. Stated to have the strength of Tsunade[24]. 100H Sakura, KCM Naruto and EMS Sasuke were all portrayed as being comparable to each other[23][25][26][27][Note 1]), higher with Byakugō (Comparable, if not superior, to Tsunade[Note 2]) | At least Island level (Stronger than she was during the Fourth Shinobi World War[Note 3]), likely Moon level (Comparable to base Naruto, as she was able to completely replenish his chakra with her own[28][29], and she outputs her maximum chakra in her attacks[30][Note 4]), higher (Stronger than she was during the Fourth Shinobi World War[Note 5]), possibly Moon level with Byakugō (Much stronger than her base form[Note 6]) | Moon level (Stronger than before. Can fight those capable of harming her, namely Shin Uchiha, who she harmed and temporarily incapacitated with a single punch[31]. She later traded blows with Shin and his Mangekyō Sharingan-controlled arm[32], and Sasuke implied that she could have defeated Shin by the time they got to her[33][Note 7]), higher with Byakugō
to
Attack Potency: At most City Block level (While fatigued, she was able to pin down and harm Zaku[14]. Harmed Naruto[15], although he wasn't expecting it and she is admittedly inferior to him[16][17]) | City level+ (Should be superior to Naruto and Kakashi, as they were frightened by her strength[18]. Drew blood from Sai and sent him flying with a single punch while holding back[19]. Shattered Sasori’s Hiruko puppet[20], Third Kazekage puppet[21] and multiple others[22]) | City level+ (Stronger than before), Island level with the Strength of a Hundred Seal (Hashirama Senju stated that her strength might be greater than Tsunade’s, and she doesn’t have to waste any chakra on maintaining a youthful appearance like Tsunade does[23]. Stated to have the strength of Tsunade[24]. 100H Sakura, KCM Naruto and EMS Sasuke were all portrayed as being comparable to each other[23][25][26][27][Note 1]), higher with Byakugō (Comparable, if not superior, to Tsunade[Note 2]) | At least Island level (Stronger than she was during the Fourth Shinobi World War[Note 3]), higher (Stronger than she was during the Fourth Shinobi World War[Note 5]) | Moon level (She can traded blows with Shin and his Mangekyō Sharingan-controlled arm[32], and Sasuke implied that she could have defeated Shin by the time they got to her[33][Note 7]), higher with Byakugō

Shin
Attack Potency: Moon level (He could match and harm Sakura Haruno with his blows, with Sakura being able to parry blows from his Mangekyō Sharingan-controlled arm and take attacks from his Mangekyō Sharingan-controlled weapons[59][Statistics Values 1]), higher with Mangekyō Sharingan (He was able to harm both Sasuke and Naruto with his Mangekyō Sharingan controlled weaponry[60], even managing to pierce straight through Naruto's chakra cloak, which is especially resistant to cutting and piercing attacks[61][62], to the point that a Chidori from Part II Sasuke was unable to pierce it[63])
to
Attack Potency: Moon level with Mangekyō Sharingan (He was able to harm both Sasuke and Naruto with his Mangekyō Sharingan controlled weaponry[60], even managing to pierce straight through Naruto's chakra cloak, which is especially resistant to cutting and piercing attacks[61][62], to the point that a Chidori from Part II Sasuke was unable to pierce it[63])
to
Durability: Moon level with Mangekyō Sharingan (Can take hits from Sakura Haruno[59][Statistics Values 3])
Reason for it being removed.

No where is it stated that she completely replenished Naruto's chakra which is the main thing scaling her to Moon level. In the evidence provided and the movie it self it does not say anything about her completely replenishing his chakra.

Agree - Tdjwo, Damage3245, Ryzen7900X, Duedate8898(Agree's with Sakura's blank period key change), Nierre(Sakura BP), KaydeeX(Sakura BP)

Neutral -

Disagree - Duedate8898(Disagree with Shin's downgrade), Nierre(Shin), KaydeeX(Shin)

Last edited:
I agree. Hinata's low 5B justification was also removed for the same reason. I was going to make the crt too but I had no time.

I don't have the scan for it on me but Obito said Hundred Healings Sakura from the Kaguya Fight had more Chakra than one of Six Paths Sage Mode Kurama Cloak Naruto's clones, is that worth anything?

I don't have the scan for it on me but Obito said Hundred Healings Sakura from the Kaguya Fight had more Chakra than one of Six Paths Sage Mode Kurama Cloak Naruto's clones, is that worth anything?
He never said she had more. He said she, along with the SPSM clone would provide him with enough chakra to access Kaguya's dimension.

So going off this thread Sealing Away Naruto's 5-B in a Chibaku Tensei which had this apart of it which is what I'm aiming at.

The following should be removed from Sakura and Shin's profile.

Sakura

Shin

Reason for it being removed.

No where is it stated that she completely replenished Naruto's chakra which is the main thing scaling her to Moon level. In the evidence provided and the movie it self it does not say anything about her completely replenishing his chakra.

Agree - Tdjwo,

Neutral -

Disagree -
The justification is from the novel not the movie. Where it says sakura was just pouring her own chakra into naruto the whole time.
Toneri orb drained naruto of all his chakra and he was in a near death state, something that happens when you are completely out of chakra. And sakura got him back to capacity.

Also even if this passes their justification would just be reworded. Sakura still scales to shin mangyeko controlled arm and it would end up just scalling the both of them back

The justification is from the novel not the movie. Where it says sakura was just pouring her own chakra into naruto the whole time.
Toneri orb drained naruto of all his chakra and he was in a near death state, something that happens when you are completely out of chakra. And sakura got him back to capacity.

Also even if this passes their justification would just be reworded. Sakura still scales to shin mangyeko controlled arm and it would end up just scalling the both of them back
The novel was adapted off the movie. The movie is what Kishi supervised. In the movie she didn't outright fill in his chakra. It took her up to 3 days if I remembered correctly. And I don't think we scale AP that way considering the amount of time it took her to refill him which would also include the rest time she took. Unless we want to say she chose not to eat or sleep for 3 days.

While changing Sakura's Blank Period key makes sense, I do question why Shin is a part of this CRT? He is not scaling from Sakura's healing, he's scaling from Sakura's physicals from the New Era.

The Sakura changes look fine, but I don't see why Shin would need any changes.

While changing Sakura's Blank Period key makes sense, I do question why Shin is a part of this CRT? He is not scaling from Sakura's healing, he's scaling from Sakura's physicals from the New Era.

The Sakura changes look fine, but I don't see why Shin would need any changes.
Because of Sakura's Moon level AP is from her "healing" and that directly affects Shin's physical non MS AP and durability.

Shin is the following AP
Moon level (He could match and harm Sakura Haruno with his blows
Sakura is moon level cause of the following reason
likely Moon level (Comparable to base Naruto, as she was able to completely replenish his chakra with her own[28][29], and she outputs her maximum chakra in her attacks[30][Note 4])
In the text itself that's used for evidence and movie itself no mention of completely replenishing Naruto's chakra.

Can't wait until we figure out what's up with Sakura's best feat from that crazy new arc 10 years ago.

Because of Sakura's Moon level AP is from her "healing" and that directly affects Shin's physical non MS AP and durability.

Shin is the following AP

In the text itself that's used for evidence and movie itself no mention of completely replenishing Naruto's chakra.
You're pointing out Sakura's Blank Period key, which isn't what Shin is scaling to on the profile. He's scaling to her New Era Key. And her and Shin's scaling to 5-C comes from Shin stabbing Naruto and Sasuke, and Sakura being able to take attacks from his weapons as well.

I agree with the Blank Era key downgrade

But you haven't tackled Shin scaling harming Naruto and Sasuke, which then scales to New Era Sakura, so I disagree with that.

The novel was adapted off the movie. The movie is what Kishi supervised. In the movie she didn't outright fill in his chakra. It took her up to 3 days if I remembered correctly. And I don't think we scale AP that way considering the amount of time it took her to refill him which would also include the rest time she took. Unless we want to say she chose not to eat or sleep for 3 days.
The justification used then was sakura is always using her maximum output when fighting. And she actually never tested or ate or slept. That's why she slumped after she finished.
But if this is not enough justification it is fine. She still scales to shin regardless

Shin is the following AP

You can see a "higher with ms controlled arm" for shin profile and also "higher was able to exchange blows with shin ms controlled arm" on sakura profile. If you remove the blank period sakura would just scale to shin ms arm for clashing evenly with him in the battle. At the end of the day their durability would just scale to each other. It won't change anything there

Back