• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick revelation and scaling chain, pre timeskip going into post timeskip for Kiba and Choji

Kiba & Akamaru were able to harm Sakon who scales above Kidomaru who scales above KN0 Naruto.
Choji was stated to be stronger than Kiba in base.
Choji's stated to be physically the strongest in the group (above).

How's that gonna work?

Damn every time we get a new calc it turns out to be incorrect. First the Rain Tiger, then Narutos water pillar 7-C+ feat, now Jirobos feat....

I have no idea where we are on the thread.

but FRS scales to Minato (whatever he is)

So Base Naruto would be Tier XyZ and XYZ with Rasenshuriken.

Don't we have a Town level+ calc for the Rasenshuriken? (Pre-Sage Mode Training)

There are two instances where we see the aftermath of it. The first is during his training with Yamato, the next is against Kakazu. I don't know if they have been calc. If not, I could calc noth of them.

Honestly it doesn't seem like base early shippuden naruto go that much of a power boost compared to his kid version.

I have base naruto early shippuden high chunin to low jounin max. Even with sakura they didnt really beat kakashi and only won because of the gag moment of icha icha book

Damn every time we get a new calc it turns out to be incorrect. First the Rain Tiger, then Narutos water pillar 7-C+ feat, now Jirobos feat...
4k4hkm
uh60y51tdtv51.png

Damn every time we get a new calc it turns out to be incorrect. First the Rain Tiger, then Narutos water pillar 7-C+ feat, now Jirobos feat....
The Jirobo feat has always been wrong, not sure why it's even being brought up in the first place, and what is the water pillar feat?

Sorry but just making sure. Are we using the High 7-C and if we r who’s scaling? also are we using the 30% multiplier or naw?

Umm... I just noticed a huge issue.

Pre timeskip KN0 is considered stronger than Kakashi...
So is everyone that scales to KN0 Naruto stronger than Kakashi including the Sound 4? Who were scared of Kakashi?

KN0 Naruto might be stronger than Kakashi in raw power, but the reason the Sound 4 is scared of Kakashi is probably due to Kakashi's skill and reputation (maybe also the Sharingan as well), not necessarily due to his power

Zabuza just said that KN0 has bigger chakra than Kakashi, not that Naruto is stronger. Base Naruto in Shippuden has more chakra than Kakashi but still isn't stronger than Kakashi.

He’s gonna go back to Low 7-C+ regardless

Also unless I missed something, that’s just a random snake, not Manda.

Didn't Manda die from C0?

Edit: Nvm it's put as Small Country on his profile

Why do y’all keep forgetting about chakra control? why yes during the time Naruto had huge amount of chakra but had crappy chakra control, his time with Jiraiya loosen it up a bit so his control wasn’t as bad as it was before (but yeah he would still be weaker) it was after the FRS training that he gotten even better and could be as strong as Kakashi

Why do y’all keep forgetting about chakra control? why yes during the time Naruto had huge amount of chakra but had crappy chakra control, his time with Jiraiya loosen it up a bit so his control wasn’t as bad as it was before (but yeah he would still be weaker) it was after the FRS training that he gotten even better and could be as strong as Kakashi
Yeah, I literally said that the reason why base Naruto gets stronger is because his chakra control improves throughout the series. After SM training his chakra control is great and he is able to swap hands with a Deva path while in base.

Naw we understand now, I just thought his Part 1 rating was because of "bigger chakra" than Kakashi, which it says as one of the reasons on his profile.

@M3X I noticed on your Sandbox that you have Deidara's rating for hurting Gaara, but you know Deidara used Gaara's sand as a bomb right?

i know that we really love considering the idea that the other sound 4 members > jirobo, but like, are we legit believing that their AP is higher than his? the guy threw giant choji? who wouldve stomped the other members of his own squad AND the other sound 4 members?

The sound 4 members themselves said that Jirobo is the weakest. Perhaps Jirobo has the highest lifting strength, but AP wise he is the weakest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back