• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think BoS should scale to Kid 1Tail Naruto/CM2 Sasuke. If Kid Naruto <<<<< Teen Naruto then it would make sense that 1Tail Kid Naruto could be as strong as Teen Naruto

Deidara was getting punched, then when Naruto used rasengan he substituted himself w/ a clone

We can’t really scale from Deidara’s dura cause his only dura feats are getting punched by other people lol

Maybe if someone evaluates the 7-C+ base Naruto calc, we can make some more progress.

Deidara fell into his own landmines and survived, is this a calcable feat? His bombs hurt Isobu, the 3 tails.

Deidara fell into his own landmines and survived, is this a calcable feat? His bombs hurt Isobu, the 3 tails.
He didn't. He got free from the shuriken before he landed and made another bird to stop himself from falling.

Y’know, I feel like we’re kinda stuck here since we’re confined to just these arcs, even when it comes to characters who don’t change throughout the majority of Part II (like Kakashi). And literally all of the Part II calcs on the verse page (apart from C0, which scales to no one, Sage Jiraiya’s Rasengan that we aren’t scaling to anyone and Naruto’s inital Rasenshuriken) are from arcs other than the ones we’ve confined ourselves to.

This is why we should’ve stayed in the old thread, we started from scratch and have since made no progress.

I wouldn’t call seven a “few,” but we should’ve been able to make at least some progress in that time.

Well we've brought up some new calcs.

Maybe we could take another look at that base Naruto calc and see what can be improved to make it more accurate.

Well we've brought up some new calcs.

Maybe we could take another look at that base Naruto calc and see what can be improved to make it more accurate.
Sure, although base Naruto doesn’t really scale to anyone, does he? Most people scale to KN0, which scales above Kakashi and 30% Itachi.

Base Naruto scales above the Konoha 12, under the Akatsuki, to (if not under) known jonin (Asuma, Kakashi, Base Guy), and such.

Sure, although base Naruto doesn’t really scale to anyone, does he? Most people scale to KN0, which scales above Kakashi and 30% Itachi.

If we have calc saying that base Naruto is Town level, then wouldn't we say that KN0 Naruto is at least Town level and scale accordingly?

If we have calc saying that base Naruto is Town level, then wouldn't we say that KN0 Naruto is at least Town level and scale accordingly?
Yeah, except like I mentioned earlier, KN0 scales above Kakashi, and Kakashi doesn’t change throughout Part II before the War Arc. So if Kakashi were to get a feat above Town level, we’d then have to backtrack and adjust that scale.

to (if not under) known jonin (Asuma, Kakashi, Base Guy), and such.
Where exactly is Asuma being comparable or above Naruto coming from? Same with Guy, unless we’re giving him more than one base key now, he only scales to Part I Kakashi, who Naruto would be above.

Also base Naruto being above all of the Konoha 12 is iffy, since Sakura is physically stronger than him, Sasuke is way above him, and Neji arguably has a better feat in the form of killing three of 30% Kisame’s water clones.

Where exactly is Asuma being comparable or above Naruto coming from? Same with Guy, unless we’re giving him more than one base key now, he only scales to Part I Kakashi, who Naruto would be above.
Asuma is the most skilled melee fighter in Konoha, including Kakashi. Base Guy pre TS sent Kisame somewhere we'll never know.
Also base Naruto being above all of the Konoha 12 is iffy, since Sakura is physically stronger than him, Sasuke is way above him, and Neji arguably has a better feat in the form of killing three of 30% Kisame’s water clones.
Danzo says Naruto is stronger than his peers. Actually, idk if that's base. Take it how you will.

The 7-C+ calc is wrong.
then we need to fix it if possible

saukura probably not above naruto with rasengan
and Neji attack bypass dura
base naruto is above Konoha 11 (excluding sasuke) after FRS training or at least after SM training

Last edited:
Most skilled doesn’t mean he has more AP though.
Danzo says Naruto is stronger than his peers. Actually, idk if that's base. Take it how you will.
Eh... he says that, yet Naruto was afraid of Sakura’s strength. Now, if Danzō means KN0, then he wouldn’t be incorrect. But base? I’d consider Neji and Sakura above him. The rest of the Konoha 11 though, sure.
saukura probably not above naruto with rasengan
and Neji attack bypass dura
base naruto is above Konoha 11 (excluding sasuke) after FRS training or at least after SM training
I’m talkin’ Pre-Rasenshuriken training. Post-Rasenshuriken training Naruto is all but stated to be above base Minato lmao.

I mean, you gotta remember. Inverse, characters don't think of AP like that. So when you see someone cause huge destruction by punching into the ground, they consider that strong. Plus, Sakura is the only person who has AOE attacks except Choji in the Konoha 11, so when they see someone with AOE (Sakura, Tsunade), they freak out.

Even Kakashi was surprised. I don't think Naruto was deadass

In the 1st databook it says Asuma true strength is near kakashi’s idk if that supports the Asuma being the best in Melee statement though

I was a relatively new member when the forum move happened so I have nothing on my message wall important except messages from Ant.
YESS

Is the change weird for you guys too?
Yessir, I went to do brawlhalla profiles and I looked at it like wth

Yeah, the change also nuked my message wall, so now I have to search my "Contributions" to find previous notes on CRTs
Yeah, I noticed that too. All the message walls are gone, which bothers me immensely since a few of us had been planning a revision over the course of four message walls and now they’re all gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back