• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so I guess we're scaling off of KN0 Naruto until we get new calcs or information, agreed for now? We should probably do a more organized scaling for reference.
Here's the flow chart I used for my brawlhalla profiles. We could make a mini one in here for Naruto (not as organized as mine since we have like 70 people to work on).

I assume you mean Part I KN0, and I guess that’s okay? What was the reasoning behind scaling to that, again?
Post Timeskip KNO > Pre TS KNO, then off of that.

Tbh, I could argue base Post timeskip Naruto > Pre timeskip KNO.

Post timeskip Naruto could fight Kakashi who shook the entire Sound 4, who each individually fought Neji (who KNO Naruto w/out rasengan matched, stated to be the strongest in the Sasuke retrieval force), Kiba (who was causing damage to Sakon, the strongest member), Shikamaru (bro), and Choji (who was noted as the weakest member). At least Neji should scale to Pre TS Naruto, as he fought Kidomaru who's > KNO chunin exams (he said he's the strongest opponent he's ever fought), including no rasengan KNO Naruto.

Ig I can agree to that, Kakashi did say he’d have to put in serious effort to fight off Naruto and Sakura.

But then that goes back to Kakashi being the same throughout Part II, so if he gets a higher feat, we’d have to backtrack.

KN0 Naruto still was 7-C, and if Kidomaru's stronger, he's stronger than 7-C, so it'll still fit for Kidomaru, then Kakashi, then Base Naruto.

Does Neji need another Key for Part I? One for the Sasuke Retrieval Arc?
He already has a Sasuke Retrieval Arc key. He actually has three keys for Part I, Chūnin Exam Preliminaries which should at least scale to First Gate Lee, Chūnin Exams/Konoha Crush, and Sasuke Retrieval Arc.

KN0 Naruto still was 7-C, and if Kidomaru's stronger, he's stronger than 7-C, so it'll still fit for Kidomaru, then Kakashi, then Base Naruto.
Well, he’d likely go back down to Low 7-C+ since the 7-C that everyone currently scales to is from an incorrect calc.

Oof, alright then.
Neji = Kimimaro???
Wait lmao, that’s hilarious because Neji said Kidōmaru was stronger than him. Which would then cause the issue of Neji < Kidōmaru < Kimimaro = Neji.

So who’s statement gets dropped, Neji’s or Kidomaru’s?

Yeah, Neji one shot him w/ hax because he was tired of him fighting from long range. Every time Kidomaru was close, gg.
Consistent w/ how Kimimaro > base and 1st gate Rock Lee, who Neji scales above.

So what, Neji ~ Kimimaro > Kidomaru > KN0 Naruto? Add that to scaling chart

Post Timeskip Base Naruto ~ Post Timeskip Kakashi > Pre Timeskip Kakashi > The entire sound 4 > Kidomaru > KN0 Naruto > 7-C? Looks good to me.

Damn, well, with the entire Sound 4, that should put Kakashi at 7-C (I know we shouldn't scale based off of number of opponents, but 4 Sound shinobi? That should be at least 7-C).

Damn, well, with the entire Sound 4, that should put Kakashi at 7-C (I know we shouldn't scale based off of number of opponents, but 4 Sound shinobi? That should be at least 7-C).
Not sure since there's at least a 1.6/1.7 X Difference from Naruto's 3.42 Kiloton Feat to Baseline 7-C (5.8 Kilotons)

damage mentioned sakura breaking the boulder on the akatsuki hide, and how attempted to do the same, so i thought i could mention this- sakura is not naturally physically endowed like tsunade is. her strength, as of now at least, is only partially natural. most of it is chakra enhanced. someone like kakashi, if he tried to do the same, he should be capable of doing it. not to mention, he has fought guy before just a few billion times over. all sannin as well. orochimaru, the arguably physically weakest sannin, made kakashi shake in his boots. the amount of characters that could probably pull this off with chakra enhanced strength is quite high tbh, since it is, after all, chakra enhanced strength, and not just natural strength, like tsunade has.

i would also like to mention something that came to mind yesterday. its not for scaling or anything, just something i found interesting.

if u look at how well MS sasuke did against Ay with only amatersu and chidori, then u could say that someone like Madara, with just his sharingan and katons could probably easily beat Ay. No wonder he was laughing at all of the kage aside from Ohnoki lol

Yeah, Neji one shot him w/ hax because he was tired of him fighting from long range. Every time Kidomaru was close, gg.
Consistent w/ how Kimimaro > base and 1st gate Rock Lee, who Neji scales above.

So what, Neji ~ Kimimaro > Kidomaru > KN0 Naruto? Add that to scaling chart

Post Timeskip Base Naruto ~ Post Timeskip Kakashi > Pre Timeskip Kakashi > The entire sound 4 > Kidomaru > KN0 Naruto > 7-C? Looks good to me.
I can agree with this.

Low 7-C+
KN0 Naruto - His calc is this level. (3.42 kilotons)
CS2 Jirobo - His calc is this level. (5.15 kilotons)
CS2 Kidōmaru - Stronger than Jirobo. (> 5.15 kilotons)

7-C
Kimimaro - Stronger than Kidōmaru and Sakon. (5.8 kilotons)
Part I Kakashi - Stronger than all of the individual Sound Four. (5.8 kilotons)
Base Guy, Asuma and Kurenai - Comparable to Part I Kakashi. (5.8 kilotons)
Sasuke Retrieval Neji - Comparable to Kimimaro. (5.8 kilotons)
Part II Kakashi - Stronger than his Part I self. (> 5.8 kilotons)
Part II Naruto - Comparable to Part II Kakashi. (> 5.8 kilotons)

That’s what we’ve got until we find better scaling for P2 Kakashi (which we probably will considering that he scales to 30% Itachi).

Also iirc, didn’t Sakon say that they couldn’t take Kakashi solo, but two of them together could kill him?

You can get what you can here.
Tayuya's a genjutsu main, I don't think AP would apply, probably genjutsu and kill while under that.

i would also like to mention something that came to mind yesterday. its not for scaling or anything, just something i found interesting.

if u look at how well MS sasuke did against Ay with only amatersu and chidori, then u could say that someone like Madara, with just his sharingan and katons could probably easily beat Ay. No wonder he was laughing at all of the kage aside from Ohnoki lol
Maybe. Amaterasu is something that burns anything inverse no matter the material and chidori is a cutting technique.

Yeah, I’d Kakashi scales above them all individually, but two of them together could take him out.

Also question, do we know if Kimimaro was in base or CS2 when he stopped Jūgo’s rampages in the past?

So ig Kimimaro would’ve been in that weird partially transformed state. If it was CS2, that could’ve brought Hebi Sasuke to High 7-C since he effortlessly restrained CS1 Jūgo and Suigetsu (who were trading blows previously) while in base.

So ig Kimimaro would’ve been in that weird partially transformed state. If it was CS2, that could’ve brought Hebi Sasuke to High 7-C since he effortlessly restrained CS1 Jūgo and Suigetsu (who were trading blows previously) while in base.
That could work well. I second it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back