• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
vRg3816.jpg

Funny that this is possible lmao
Final War Deku vs Post-Timeskip Luffy
  • Final War Arc Deku vs Post-Udon Prison Luffy​
  • Speed is equalized​
  • Both in-character​
  • Fight takes place in Onigashima​
  • Starting distance is 100 meters​
  • 6-B Versions
  • Luffy scales to 12.64 Teratons, while Deku is above 8.36 Teratons (60 times this calc)​
The Future Number One Hero:
The Future King of Pirates:
Incon:

Last edited:
1) Deku is higher than 8.36 Teratons
2) Deku can’t even hurt Luffy because he’s rubber
3) If Deku uses Gear Shift match can’t be added and he’s absolutely going to use it

Can the match happen? Theoretically, yes, practically, no.

1) Deku is higher than 8.36 Teratons
2) Deku can’t even hurt Luffy because he’s rubber
3) If Deku uses Gear Shift match can’t be added and he’s absolutely going to use it

Can the match happen? Theoretically, yes, practically, no.
1) my bad, will edit that one
2) New to OP, thought Luffy was resistant to blunt force, not flat out immune, and also that Deku's shockwaves and black whip could help
3) why it can't be added?

Luffy stomps hard due to having a massively high resistance to Blunt Force attacks, which is Izuku's only method of attack.

That's not even taking into account his Haki, which tips the fight in his favor even more.

Izuku's only chance would be Gearshift blitz, but him using Blunt Force attacks isn't changing.

Pretty sure Luffy can easily outlast the five minute time limit, which is game over for Izuku once it ends.

How high are OP characters LS? Cause verse page says 2x Fujitora’s calc, but Luffy’s golden ball calc is higher than that and I assume lots of people scale to his LS.

Well from what I know about Deku, he has gear shift which should alter the speed of Luffy but luffy dodging that with haki.
Luffy has a rubber body with great durability
Luffy has future sight
just as strong as deku
I see no wincon for deku sorry.
Haven't even mentioned gears, speed and AP AMP. 💀

Back