• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it durability negation? Because he like city level AP and has no durability negation on his profile so naruto appears to AP nuke.

But that's kinda dumb like are you telling me that technique is instantly gonna adapt to universal durability then one shot that doesn't make sense there has to be some catch.
Dura neg does the same
There is no catch
It just adapts to the strength of the opponent so that it can one shot them Ik it sounds easy to NLF but same could be same for Dura neg

I disagree with you guys. Durability negation is harming an opponent regardless of their durability and there are many types, like attacking them when defense is useless like with fire against or targeting internal organs or stuff like that, this technique does this same thing and achieves the same result.
It just adapts to the strength of the opponent so that it can one shot them Ik it sounds easy to NLF but same could be same for Dura neg
If this isn't durability negation then you'd be claiming that a small city level attack can one shot an opponent with universal durability.

It's literally not durability negation. Saying it is ignores how the ability is described to work, i'd prefer we take the actual description over your headcanon on how you believe it works.

Also, just claim NLF dude.
So you're saying that cleave is an ability that hits regardless of the opponents durability isn't durability negation even though it's the same result? And what evidence is there to suggest that it can adapt to any durability since that will be NLF?

So you're saying that cleave is an ability that hits regardless of the opponents durability isn't durability negation even though it's the same result?
Same result =/= the same thing... I could shoot you with a gun and kill you, or run you over, and the end result is you die. Did I do the same thing because you died in both scenarios? No. Obviously not.

And what evidence is there to suggest that it can adapt to any durability since that will be NLF?
I honestly don't give a shit about this point. The description of the move is that it adapts to the opponents durability, if you wanna argue it can kill a universal character, fine. Go right on ahead. You not believing something doesn't change the actual objective fact about what the move itself is.

Same result =/= the same thing... I could shoot you with a gun and kill you, or run you over, and the end result is you die. Did I do the same thing because you died in both scenarios? No. Obviously not.

I honestly don't give a shit about this point. The description of the move is that it adapts to the opponents durability, if you wanna argue it can kill a universal character, fine. Go right on ahead. You not believing something doesn't change the actual objective fact about what the move itself is.
That's obviously not the same thing. In this case the technique ignores the opponents durability which is why I think it's durability negation.
I don't believe it can and I haven't watched to this part of the show so this is why I am asking you for evidence for if the technique can hit at such high durability or not.

"In this case the technique ignores the opponents durability"

It ADAPTS TO THEIR DURABILITY. Stop being a brick.

I read the bold text. That's just not what durability negation is at all.

Ok I concede sorry. But it still feels very NLF so what's up with that?
I don't know. Gojo's purple is also pretty NLF with how it works but I don't really care about it I know virtually nothing about the verse other than what it describes itself on the profiles.

[QUOTE="Axxtentacle, post: 3783045, member: 10709"
I don't know. Gojo's purple is also pretty NLF with how it works but I don't really care about it I know virtually nothing about the verse other than what it describes itself on the profiles.
[/QUOTE]
purpule is just combining positive and negative energy to erase matter (so basically just EE)

I read the bold text. That's just not what durability negation is at all.

purple is just combining + and - energy to erase matter (is just EE)

Unless i'm misremembering something, the description of the move has "there are no exceptions" which is like, the definition of NLF.

Unless i'm misremembering something, the description of the move has "there are no exceptions" which is like, the definition of NLF.
blue and red is just repelling and attracting stuff

purple is just erasing stuff

"Hollow Technique: Purple: Satoru combines Red and Blue, filling a void with imaginary mass to expunge everything along its path from existence."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back