• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, how does sukuna's attacks work? He is way weaker than naruto, naruto should one shot easily.
As of now we just know he has fire and his domain expansion, regen etc.

His domain expansion covers at least I think 200K or M

It has 2 attacks

Dismantle which is a technique to cut the enemy to pieces

Cleave which is an attack that adjusted itself to the durability of the oponent to be able to cut them

I think sukuna can kill naruto if he uses domain expansion, so does he do it as first move or when? I think naruto may win if he senses and immediately goes for a very long range rasenshuriken but that's out of character I think.

I think sukuna can kill naruto if he uses domain expansion, so does he do it as first move or when? I think naruto may win if he senses and immediately goes for a very long range rasenshuriken but that's out of character I think.
It really depends on his mood, sometimes he uses it vs trash oponents and others vs strong ones

Basically depends what mood he is on at the time

But if he senses he is in danger or normal attacks not working he goes for it

There are different levels of fear. Sukuna's fear manipulation is capable of making a person to obey him instantly

Then he probably uses it since naruto will close the distance and go in with clones and then sukuna will just realize that he's too strong and would immediately go for the domain expansion so I vote sukuna.

Nah, only Kurama does, and since he's restricted in this battle it can't really come into play.
Kurama ******* used his without Naruto even being in KCM in Boruto so he can totally do it here. Also, in the Fear Hax CRT asked if everyone on par with or above Part 1 Kakashi and Zabuza should have it since Sasuke just says "so this is what two Jonins clashing looks like".

Kurama ******* used his without Naruto even being in KCM in Boruto so he can totally do it here. Also, in the Fear Hax CRT asked if everyone on par with or above Part 1 Kakashi and Zabuza should have it since Sasuke just says "so this is what two Jonins clashing looks like".
In Boruto, Kurama is unsealed and cooperative with Naruto, so Naruto can just borrow his chakra whenever he likes, even in base. Here Kurama is still sealed and uncooperative, and since he's restricted in general it means he won't be able to leak his chakra in this battle.

couldn't Naruto attack Sukuna with a Rasenshuriken and if Sukuna will use the cleave Naruto will just dodge thanks to the sage mode powers and hit him ?

just another thing couldn't Naruto use the substitution jutsu when Sukuna tries to do the domain expansion?

just another thing couldn't Naruto use the substitution jutsu when Sukuna tries to do the domain expansion?
i dunno how to post images here but his domain expansion does not just hit 1 target, it hits all inside his territory and it does not stop till the target is eliminated

I understand that domain expansion does make hits guaranteed, but does that mean Sukuna can just completely overpower Naruto?

Sukuna's Expansion is no mean feat of creation, but it's still just "Environmental Destruction". Basically, the potency of the domain is irrelevant, the point of Sukuna beating Naruto is Cleave and his many hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back