• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 53!!! Road to 100!!

that was rejected and not canon. also by using game feats you can get some naruto characters to 3-A

As much as i remember it's not like it has been rejected,rather its still on a stand still.

3 big games feats I looked into -

1. Kaguya's ETSB destroying her dimension which has countless stars and galaxies

2. Night guy attack breaking the walls of reality

3. Naruto's bijuu rasenshuriken creating a black hole.

Any other notable game feats you guys have seen or anything?

I'm gonna scale kcm 2 narutos speed. If we lowball war arc pre kaguya kakashi to relativistic which at minimum is 10 percent the speed of light, that would be 29979245.8 m/s. K now naruto amp the Shinobi alliance with 3x the chakra levels of kakashi and we know naruto uses chakra to amp his physical stats.

9AF1A272-C71A-425E-B16E-52540AB3B423
And there was 80000 Shinobi in the alliance but I'll low ball to 10000 left. Then naruto did it a second time, and the second time was actually more than x3 boost.

4071DAE0-C049-49DD-BDAD-6EC1FA0E361E
But I'll lowball the max he did was 6x. So naruto amped 10000 ninjas with x6 the levels of kakashi. So each ninjas speed was 179875475 m/s(29979245.8 * 6). And the speed of light is 299792458 m/s.

So now that we know naruto can distribute his chakra and give each ninja (10000 lowball) that speed. Narutos speed after that was still on par if not surperior to Minatos which is ftl but we won't add his speed after sharing for simplistic reasons. So let's say naruto has no speed after that, If he were to receive all that chakra back.That would be 179875475 times 10000, That would be 1.79875 * 10^12. Which is 1798750000000 m/s. So kcm 2 naruto not counting his speed after the distribution would be that fast.

SinisterShadow703 can you mind explaining how using "If we lowball war arc pre kaguya kakashi to relativistic which at minimum is 10 percent the speed of light, that would be 29979245.8 m/s." isn't calc stacking?

Battler356ushiromiya can you explain where in the manga you see galaxies in Kaguya's dimension? Distorting space isn't an applicable AP feat. And Naruto's bijuu rasenshuriken did not created a black hole. I hope I don't need to explain why that wasn't a real black hole.

SinisterShadow703 said:
I'm gonna scale kcm 2 narutos speed.
If we lowball war arc pre kaguya kakashi to relativistic which at minimum is 10 percent the speed of light, that would be 29979245.8 m/s. K now naruto amp the Shinobi alliance with 3x the chakra levels of kakashi and we know naruto uses chakra to amp his physical stats.

9AF1A272-C71A-425E-B16E-52540AB3B423
And there was 80000 Shinobi in the alliance but I'll low ball to 10000 left. Then naruto did it a second time, and the second time was actually more than x3 boost.

4071DAE0-C049-49DD-BDAD-6EC1FA0E361E
But I'll lowball the max he did was 6x. So naruto amped 10000 ninjas with x6 the levels of kakashi. So each ninjas speed was 179875475 m/s(29979245.8 * 6). And the speed of light is 299792458 m/s.

So now that we know naruto can distribute his chakra and give each ninja (10000 lowball) that speed. Narutos speed after that was still on par if not surperior to Minatos which is ftl but we won't add his speed after sharing for simplistic reasons. So let's say naruto has no speed after that, If he were to receive all that chakra back.That would be 179875475 times 10000, That would be 1.79875 * 10^12. Which is 1798750000000 m/s. So kcm 2 naruto not counting his speed after the distribution would be that fast.
why are you scaling fooder ninjas to kakashi?

Shinobi alliance had x3 the levels of kakashi then another amp which was more than x3 but I lowballed to x6 in total. Relativistic * 6 gives the speed of each shinobi alliance ninja, then simply calculated how much speed naruto would have if he absorbed his chakra back while not adding his speed after the distribution.

SinisterShadow703 said:
Shinobi alliance had x3 the levels of kakashi then another amp which was more than x3 but I lowballed to x6 in total. Relativistic * 6 gives the speed of each shinobi alliance ninja, then simply calculated how much speed naruto would have if he absorbed his chakra back while not adding his speed after the distribution.
What? even your own scans only says that he got 3+ times poweful it didn't say anything about the alliance being several times stronger than pre amp kakashi himself.

the kyubbi amp is a multipler kakashi gets his power amped 3+ while the ninjas get's their own power 3+, to claim that they get kakashi power 6x is insane.

58494663-CEC3-44CC-B83D-82B4179E0E0A
Your right thx for the fixing, either way he did that to that many shinobis twice, with the second time quote being "stronger by a lot", which I lowballed to x6 and just adding the stronger ninjas alone and not adding his own speed makes that massively ftl feat,and this was Kyubi chakra.

AppleLord said:
SinisterShadow703 can you mind explaining how using "If we lowball war arc pre kaguya kakashi to relativistic which at minimum is 10 percent the speed of light, that would be 29979245.8 m/s." isn't calc stacking?

Battler356ushiromiya can you explain where in the manga you see galaxies in Kaguya's dimension? Distorting space isn't an applicable AP feat. And Naruto's bijuu rasenshuriken did not created a black hole. I hope I don't need to explain why that wasn't a real black hole.
Bro i was talking about the games version (nom canon) not the manga or anime version lol

that was rejected and not canon. also by using game feats you can get some naruto characters to 3-A

It was canon just an alternative canon. The only issue was nobody could decide which they wanted a side note or a LN profile.

SinisterShadow703 said:
I'm gonna scale kcm 2 narutos speed. If we lowball war arc pre kaguya kakashi to relativistic which at minimum is 10 percent the speed of light, that would be 29979245.8 m/s. K now naruto amp the Shinobi alliance with 3x the chakra levels of kakashi and we know naruto uses chakra to amp his physical stats.
It's calc stacking

AppleLord said:
game not manga lol

SinisterShadow703 said:
58494663-CEC3-44CC-B83D-82B4179E0E0A
Your right thx for the fixing, either way he did that to that many shinobis twice, with the second time quote being "stronger by a lot", which I lowballed to x6 and just adding the stronger ninjas alone and not adding his own speed makes that massively ftl feat,and this was Kyubi chakra.
a lot means a large number

which means it cant be lower than 4

so 3x4= 14

i said it cant lower 4 since several = 3 or more than 2

and alot/many >>>>>>>>>>> several

Call it calc stacking, but it's irrefutable that if naruto had absorbed the chakra he distributed and going off of kakashi alone, it would prove he was ftl+ in kcm 2 and massively ftl if you include everyone else and narutos speed after distributions. Kyubi amps are more potent than regular chakra amps. I really don't care for revisions I just find it funny that naruto is still the same speed as guy xD, now I'm starting to see why people get laughed at when they use this wiki as a source.

Its not, it would be an outlier at best. Kishimoto did not plan all this while doing, he just did. It's just extreme mental gymnastics you're using for MFTL KCM Naruto

Naruto uses chakra to boost his physical stats, him amping multiple mhs to relativistic ninjas by a lot without sage mode will still be below light speed? Lol. This wiki downplay and outlier everything in sight in hopes to savor very little of a reliable reputation they have left lol.

I see, you must be one of those Universal Momoshike gang right lol. If we don't downplay, then you guys will wank and make mere planet levelers as Universals using extreme mental gymnastics. As I said that's extreme mental gymnastics to prove KCM is FTL

It doesn't take a million braincells to put two and two together, your just repeating the same thing without proving that if naruto gained all the chakra he shared back that he would still be below light speed lol. The more chakra naruto utilizes the stronger he gets it's just that simple. And there's a time for lowball and there's a time for using your common sense which is lacking considering naruto is as fast as people he is blatantly stronger than in all stats *cough* guy lol.

Confirmed you're one of those Universal Momoshike fellas out there. I can consider SPSM Naruto FTL, but not KCM. Definitely this site lowballs I personally agree but it's a lot better than wanking or high balling character. BTW out of this site you can scale characters to your own wish, but not here. There are mods here who are basically appointed here to downplay, unless you make them believe your claims

SinisterShadow703 said:
It doesn't take a million braincells to put two and two together, your just repeating the same thing without proving that if naruto gained all the chakra he shared back that he would still be below light speed lol. The more chakra naruto utilizes the stronger he gets it's just that simple. And there's a time for lowball and there's a time for using your common sense which is lacking considering naruto is as fast as people he is blatantly stronger than in all stats *cough* guy lol.
I suggest you create a CRT for this rather than arguing here,if it gets accepted then congo we'll all get FTL KCM naruto and MFTL SPSM Naruto.

cant you just say AY is atleast rel and naruto is 100s or 1000s of times faster in kcm2 via the sharing chakra feat

Battler356ushiromiya said:
I see, you must be one of those Universal Momoshike gang right lol. If we don't downplay, then you guys will wank and make mere planet levelers as Universals using extreme mental gymnastics. As I said that's extreme mental gymnastics to prove KCM is FTL
He literally is faster than characters with Rel+ statements/ feats and has 30000x the chakra of Kakashi a Sub-Rel Character to argue that he's FTL is hardly mental gymnastics

@NotCensored

I get what you're saying, but the series made a big deal out of Light Fang being you know.... Light speed. And Hokage Naruto had a little bit of trouble dodging Delta's light beams. So KCM Naruto being Rel makes sense, but MFTL for him is a stretch imo.

Now the God tiers being FTL or even FTL+/MFTL seems totally okay to me honestly.

Back