• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Y’all gonna be ready for “Boruto Super”? The god of destruction (Jashin) will awaken. And then we’ll explore other universes and the whole 9 yards.
I like to imagine Jashin being like "Ah, my people shall be peacefully spreading my word across the universe," and then showing up on Earth.

Okay, you win. I don't wanna see where this analogy leads if we go down this road 😭
8j6b3l.jpg

Baryon Mode seems to be designed so they could do a callback to Initial Kurama chakra mode/Vermilion Mode, it even uses the same combo Naruto used on Sasuke in the first VOTE battle.

I was thinking of Storm 2 again, I have fond memories of that game because it was actually how I knew what happened in Shippuden past the Team 7 Reunion Arc since Shippuden wasn't transmitted in Cartoon Network and I only got Ultimate Ninja 5 to know about it.

Funny enough me and my brother playing Versus so much when actually unlocked the entire roster that way before even advancing the story mode, so we were shocked with all the unlocked characters we knew nothing about.

I was thinking of Storm 2 again, I have fond memories of that game because it was actually how I knew what happened in Shippuden past the Team 7 Reunion Arc since Shippuden wasn't transmitted in Cartoon Network and I only got Ultimate Ninja 5 to know about it.

Funny enough me and my brother playing Versus so much when actually unlocked the entire roster that way before even advancing the story mode, so we were shocked with all the unlocked characters we knew nothing about.
Similar xp w Storm 3 for me. Started my Minato love

I do have similar teenage memories for that game too lol.

Same for Revolution which is the Last Storm Game I played cause I never managed to get 4.

The one I spent the most time on trying to beat is Storm 1 for sure. But I like 4 the most tbh. 3 is definitely the most challenging imo, but I love the wider roster of 4, even if it's missing a lot of characters. A personal favorite has to be tenten because people get so pissed about range spam.

Rn how will y'all rank the Konoha 13 in terms of strength. Rate them in their peak of their strength will all of their optional equipments.

villains except Kawaki
Disagree. Kawaki's a total dick, but his obsession with protecting Naruto is kind of endearing in its own ******-up schnasty way. The parent-child relationship between those two was actually very sweet before the dimension shrinking thing. "It's ok now, Kawaki," was actually one of the scenes I remember the most. Boro Arc and Isshiki Arc Kawaki were kinda cool too.

Rn how will y'all rank the Konoha 13 in terms of strength. Rate them in their peak of their strength will all of their optional equipments.
1. Naruto
2.Sasuke
3. Sakura
4.Hinata
5. Choji
6.Shikamaru
7. Ten ten
8. Lee
9. Shino
10.Sai
11. Ino
12.Neji