• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so the primary lotus being forbidden makes since considering the tole it takes on the body but why is the shadow clone jutus forbidden?
Each shadow clone splits your Chakra equally, so if you make a shit ton of them you'll run out of Chakra and die, that's with people with average Chakra pool, someone like Naruto can make thousands since he has a massive Chakra pool.

I wonder if a calc of this would yield a decent result given how big it is
7-7srd_DDO-0xva-m.jpg

We had a bunch of databook multipliers saying "this guy is 3x stronger than other guy." or "this guy is 5x stronger than before" so someone lined all of them up with Kaioken multipliers and it ends up making a linear scaling chain.
Fr? Link?

Well there's "you need 10000 PL to blow up a planet" thing, and BoZ Piccolo is not 10k. Though apparently planets in DB are all pretty large so idk.
Vegeta being 5-A is iffy but it's still technically "planet" level. Anyone before Vegeta should not be 5-A💀

Oh, it wasn't calced. At least not that I recall, but I'm just saying it's not going past low to mid tier 7 at most.
It would've been insane if it were similar to Sasuke's in the sense that it vaporized a large portion of the ground.
I mean I highly doubt Kid Sasuke's Katon is more potent than Rinnegan Obito and Edo Madara's

Back