• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Disagree. Kawaki's a total dick, but his obsession with protecting Naruto is kind of endearing in its own ******-up schnasty way. The parent-child relationship between those two was actually very sweet before the dimension shrinking thing. "It's ok now, Kawaki," was actually one of the scenes I remember the most. Boro Arc and Isshiki Arc Kawaki were kinda cool too.
I was more talking about the entire fanbase. To them Kawaki is sure as hell not endearing. But I see your point. On a personal level I neither like or dislike him but I think he brings a lot of complexity to the story.

Now this was just unnecessary

whats-the-most-forgettable-battle-i-think-its-tentens-and-v0-ohh3t5r3lvbb1.png

You dont have to use the wiki scaling if you dont wanna, but for fun where do you guys stack Naruto relative to Dragonball?

Ive always semi had Shippuden's end Similar to end of OG dragonball, with Kaguya being a stand in for Raditz, Momoshiki and co are Nappa and Vegeta, and we kinda plateaued to around end of saiyan saga.

You dont have to use the wiki scaling if you dont wanna, but for fun where do you guys stack Naruto relative to Dragonball?

Ive always semi had Shippuden's end Similar to end of OG dragonball, with Kaguya being a stand in for Raditz, Momoshiki and co are Nappa and Vegeta, and we kinda plateaued to around end of saiyan saga.
Early freiza saga to possibly cell arc at the very most

I have pre-EoS Shippuden top tiers at like End of Dragon Ball to Saiyan Saga levels, EoS Shippuden top tiers at late Cell Saga to early Buu Saga levels (DB characters are probably somewhat stronger other than vs IT Kaguya, but I'm not so sure about speed since Naruto characters massively massively upscale from Light Speed mid tiers and there are some arguments for DB only surpassing Light Speed in the late Namek Saga). Boruto top tiers are probably early Buu Saga tier, but probably aren't touching EoZ top tiers since they have universal threat implications, and Shibai is DBS tier.

Naa. Only right answer is shippuden high tiers at buu saga, shippuden God tiers like kaguya and naruto and hagoromo are at dbs saga while the boruto top tiers are around dragon ball heroes level.
A higher verse is required to quantify shibai, maybe umineko.

Every single Naruto character is getting one tapped by Piccolo’s casual moon bust. So like start of Z is where they’re chilling around, Boruto especially with Uzuhiko might have some high potential for combat applicable planetary scaling. So Shippuden stat wise is kinda chilling in BoZ and it seems like Boruto in the next few years might be clearing Saiyan Saga.

Every single Naruto character is getting one tapped by Piccolo’s casual moon bust. So like start of Z is where they’re chilling around, Boruto especially with Uzuhiko might have some high potential for combat applicable planetary scaling. So Shippuden stat wise is kinda chilling in BoZ and it seems like Boruto in the next few years might be clearing Saiyan Saga.
His "casual" moon bust is not a onetap on God-tier Naruto characters, nor is it casual. He was screaming his lungs out at the moon. Meanwhile, Toneri has an 88.74 Exaton Feat, and a nearly 300 Exaton feat with his Telekinesis, and he didn't even hit SPSM Naruto's level in the movie.

His "casual" moon bust is not a onetap on God-tier Naruto characters, nor is it casual. He was screaming his lungs out at the moon. Meanwhile, Toneri has an 88.74 Exaton Feat, and a nearly 300 Exaton feat with his Telekinesis, and he didn't even hit SPSM Naruto's level in the movie.
The first sentence was a reference to the old 5-A calc, I don’t actually think BoZ P man one taps the verse. Rest of what I said holds tho.

Is Itachi's lightspeed water bullet in the databook a mistranslation or facts. If it is a correct translation do we treat it as an outlier, given Kakashi somewhat reacted to it(barely).

If I remove my common sense, I have Naruto at Uni, so around buu saga

I have seen multiple people translate the page and say it actually states it is lightspeed but after being deceived with the delta scan, I am beginning to have doubts.

What about characters with dura negging hax that are faster than Saiyan Saga characters
I have seen multiple people translate the page and say it actually states it is lightspeed but after being deceived with the delta scan, I am beginning to have doubts.
It does, and this scan is from an actual databook compared to the Delta scan which is just made from nowhere

Itachi wasn't part of the P1 speed revisions
I know, I was referring to Kakashi, his perception should somewhat downscale from it, right? He could create a water wall before four lighspeed bullets reached him.

Tho I am ok with it being an outlier for kakashi, he could not even react to Haku shunshin. Or you could say while the attack is LS the one itachi used against Kakashi was not moving at LS since Itachi was going easy on Kakashi.

I round the Naruto God Tiers at around Saiyan Saga/Early Namak Saga at most. The rest of the Naruto characters (original/Shippuden) varies around og Dragon Ball arcs.

I’ve got to the hinata and neji fight and they just revealed that there siblings. Since I’ve seen a lot of shounen lately I’m gonna make a little prediction. Neji is gonna annihilate hinata in the most disrespectful way possible and it will either be revealed he cared for her all along or he will be redeemed as hinata’s big brother

I’ve got to the hinata and neji fight and they just revealed that there siblings. Since I’ve seen a lot of shounen lately I’m gonna make a little prediction. Neji is gonna annihilate hinata in the most disrespectful way possible and it will either be revealed he cared for her all along or he will be redeemed as hinata’s big brother
He's her cousin.

Kaguya - Raditz

Kinshiki/Momoshiki - Nappa/Vegeta

Urashiki - Idk Turles I guess?

Kara Inners - Ginyu Force

Isshiki - Frieza ( Hell they even both have their wine addictions )

Aida/Daemon - Androids 17 and 18

Code - Cell ( Though nowhere near as cool...not even close )

Shinju - I guess the non canon Androids?

Kaguya - Raditz

Kinshiki/Momoshiki - Nappa/Vegeta

Urashiki - Idk Turles I guess?

Kara Inners - Ginyu Force

Isshiki - Frieza ( Hell they even both have their wine addictions )

Aida/Daemon - Androids 17 and 18

Code - Cell ( Though nowhere near as cool...not even close )

Shinju - I guess the non canon Androids?
Obito = Tien

Madara = King Piccolo

Sasuke = Piccolo Jr

Back