• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
on my side, important to note, this is exclusively for the manga, the anime would have a different ranking because not all arcs got adapted equally as well, this is also based on my recent reread, so late 2023 into 2024.

16. Tenchi Bridge Arc
15. Kaguya Otsutsuki Strikes Arc
14. Ten Tails Arc
13. Kazekage Rescue Arc
12.Konoha Crush
11. Fourth Great Ninja war Confrontation
10. Fourth Great Ninja War Climax
9. Akatsuki Suppression Arc
8. Fourth Great Ninja War Preparations
7. Sasuke Retrieval Arc
6. Search For Tsunade
5. Pain Arc
4. Itachi Pursuit/Jiraiya the Gallant
3. Five Kage Summit
2. Land of Waves
1. Chunin Exams.

how would you guys rank the naruto arcs from worst to best
11. Tenchi Bridge
10. Kazekage Rescue
9. Five Kage Summit
8. Fourth Shinobi World War
7. Search for Tsunade
6. Akatsuki Suppression
5. Sasuke Retrieval
4. Land of Waves
3. Prophecy and Veangence
2. Chunin Exams
1. Pain's Assault
(Every arc from 9 and up is amazing a low ranking isn't a knock against it)

It's kinda funny how in Early Shippuden Jiraiya claims Naruto can keep control of himself up to V1 three tailed cloak but in Shippuden onwards Naruto is never shown to be in control of himself when he used the V1 Cloak, he immediately goes into psycho beast mode, it even got retcon into applying to Part I Naruto even when he was still rational in that form.

And their 3 year training was about Naruto learning to control that power...
I don’t understand where this sentiment is coming from. Naruto knows exactly what he is doing Kn1-3 Cloak. He’s never lost control of himself until 4th Tail. Don’t let the Anime fool you. He’s done nothing to support he can’t control himself or the power Kn1-3.

OK first of all zetsu profile for speed says "rel" that's an error is it not? Should be sub-rel.

Now can someone explain to me what zetsu did to madara? It seems to me he has some kind of sealing ability.

This dude stabs madara and madara is completely unable to move. Not just that madara could seemingly move his rinnengan eyes and talk and somehow could not use his limbo to swap or attack zetsu. Shouldn't the use of his limbo be thought based or at least since he can move his eyes use them?
Again when he touched naruto and sasuke they could not move. Well naruto eventually broke free but it seems like he has some kind of sealing technique including your powers that we don't know of. Naruto might have resistance to it

OK first of all zetsu profile for speed says "rel" that's an error is it not? Should be sub-rel.

Now can someone explain to me what zetsu did to madara? It seems to me he has some kind of sealing ability.

This dude stabs madara and madara is completely unable to move. Not just that madara could seemingly move his rinnengan eyes and talk and somehow could not use his limbo to swap or attack zetsu. Shouldn't the use of his limbo be thought based or at least since he can move his eyes use them?
Again when he touched naruto and sasuke they could not move. Well naruto eventually broke free but it seems like he has some kind of sealing technique including your powers that we don't know of. Naruto might have resistance to it
Is it for dodging Kirin with his Earth Moving technique? But also, BZ is probably mixed with Kaguya’s Chakra. He may not have a lot of it, and is thus, “weak” (Obviously as he was created before she was fully sealed), but this could be why he can harm Madara.

I don’t understand where this sentiment is coming from. Naruto knows exactly what he is doing Kn1-3 Cloak. He’s never lost control of himself until 4th Tail. Don’t let the Anime fool you. He’s done nothing to support he can’t control himself or the power Kn1-3.
I probably got to check if that scene is on the manga but are you sure attacking Kakashi just cause he was there and attacking without regard of his teammates in the Tenchi Bridge is proof he knew what he was doing?

tbh a lot of hate for the kazekage arc also stems from those exposed to it first via the anime

the anime absolutely butchered that arc in terms of pacing, theres a reason why kakashi chasing deidara through the logs was a meme lmfao

People underrate Baryon Mode. It isn't just reducing how long people can live, it's ******* around with their chakra and stuff, it literally causes internal bleeding.

It is still a doo doo transformation. Kishimoto should have given Baryon mode either passive radiation manipulation or make it that every punch of BM naruto is equivalent to a dwarf star exploding.

Hashirama is the most violated person in Naruto, they have used DNA for everything

It is still a doo doo transformation. Kishimoto should have given Baryon mode either passive radiation manipulation or make it that every punch of BM naruto is equivalent to a dwarf star exploding.

Hashirama is the most violated person in Naruto, they have used DNA for everything
baryon mode is doodoo in the manga but this is pure powerscaling brainrot lmfao

I probably got to check if that scene is on the manga but are you sure attacking Kakashi just cause he was there and attacking without regard of his teammates in the Tenchi Bridge is proof he knew what he was doing?
Attacking Kakashi was never in the manga and Naruto wasn’t focused on his teammates on Tenchi Bridge. Kabuto ran at him. He handled it. Sakura getting clipped was collateral (Should’ve been paying attention) but he didn’t do anything that would directly affect them otherwise. Again, he was focused on Orochimaru and Kabuto.

Every time you hit someone, it shortens their life force and makes their organs bleed, it's mutually assured destruction.
That was referring to the Rescue arc discussion.

But anyway, this is only useful if your opponent has days/hours left to live. The bleeding is also a side effect of Isshiki being close to death. His body was breaking down and dying. It's not like Naruto was hitting him with Ryou lmao.

That was referring to the Rescue arc discussion.

But anyway, this is only useful if your opponent has days/hours left to live. The bleeding is also a side effect of Isshiki being close to death. His body was breaking down and dying. It's not like Naruto was hitting him with Ryou lmao.
That depends on if its percentage based or not, lol

A Boruto Databook has the potential to explode the hax level of Baryon Mode.

Back