• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
0f498b668093d6fd85c3a6909c300286.png
4ab94b87cc0453d4f6c6f232ccbe4639.png
feecf0258aa4127482bf13f46e366b76.png
058e13770a3ea355e809a1f73750eb55.png
Screenshot_20231017-140110_TikTok.jpg
9010bc7a6aa06db3d59962a165329f5b.png

Last edited:
Bruh Boruto is freaking busted💀also Did code phase through him or what ? Along with UI-like reflexes or something. All this in base💀💀

Code: “Damn it..! What did you do!?”

Boruto: “You've tasted it...The "planet" that you're trying to destroy. Consider it as its fierce counter attack.”

Code: "Planet" you say?”

Bouto: “Planetary chakra...It's a Rasengan that is incorporated with its rotation. Right now...the "power" that runs in your body will never vanish, just like the planet will never stop its rotation.”

The word “Planet” seems more in context than “star”, due to the fact that 1) Code is trying to destroy the planet and 2) he seemed off/imbalanced after getting hit by the rasengan. Although the word translates to “star” but it can also mean planet and putting it the context of the chapter, planetary/planet rotation seems to be correct.

The way I see it:

Planet Rotation around the Sun: Feat is 5-B

Planet Rotation on its axis: Feat is 5-C

The statement “can” refer to both, we need more context. If we apply scaling, it more sense for it to be the Rotation around the sun, which is 2.67x10^33 J.

Edit: Also, I think someone translated “Uzu” meaning Spiral or Votex and “Hiko” meaning Sun, so…

The way I see it:

Planet Rotation around the Sun: Feat is 5-B

Planet Rotation on its axis: Feat is 5-C

The statement “can” refer to both, we need more context. If we apply scaling, it more sense for it to be the Rotation around the sun, which is 2.67x10^33 J.

Edit: Also, I think someone translated “Uzu” meaning Spiral or Votex and “Hiko” meaning Sun, so…
I dont think the name Uzuhiko has anything to do with the Sun. Uzu = vortex and hiko = ending for some male names in JP. Uzuhiko could be translated as Vortex Boy.

Almost surely, it’s just the rotation of the planet around its axis, but a lot of the translations make it seem like the planet has chakra that he makes use of.

I dont think the name Uzuhiko has anything to do with the Sun. Uzu = vortex and hiko = ending for some male names in JP. Uzuhiko could be translated as Vortex Boy.

Almost surely, it’s just the rotation of the planet around its axis, but a lot of the translations make it seem like the planet has chakra that he makes use of.
Well I guess that’s that. Gonna be interesting how we scale then. This is an Anti-Feat for Planet Level I assume?

I think that confuses things; Basically it translates to Boruto using the Earth's rotational (Uzu) speed around the sun (Hiko) and applying it to his Rasengan and the opponent. The word star is interchangable with sun in this context.Hence Uzuhiko, Rotation of the Sun. That’s what I got from someone’s translating and interpreting it.

Well I guess that’s that. Gonna be interesting how we scale then. This is an Anti-Feat for Planet Level I assume?
Its unquantifiable if it uses the planets chakra like I think it might, so not really an anti feat in my opinion (although I think the Narutoverse is overestimated here anyway, lol). Lets wait for the official translation.

Yeah, but if “Hiko” doesn’t actually translate to Sun or anything like that, then what I saw was wrong. 🤷‍♂️
This guy has been translating Naruto material for ages so I trust him, others say the same thing:

Its unquantifiable if it uses the planets chakra like I think it might, so not really an anti feat in my opinion (although I think the Narutoverse is overestimated here anyway, lol). Lets wait for the official translation.

This guy has been translating Naruto material for ages so I trust him, others say the same thing:

Others I have seen also say Hiko can mean “sun”. But let’s see when official comes out.

Back