• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
8unt5kfb8sub1.jpg

Boruto dabs on Bleach according to this person. Based.

The way I see it:

Planet Rotation around the Sun: Feat is 5-B

Planet Rotation on its axis: Feat is 5-C

The statement “can” refer to both, we need more context. If we apply scaling, it more sense for it to be the Rotation around the sun, which is 2.67x10^33 J.

Edit: Also, I think someone translated “Uzu” meaning Spiral or Votex and “Hiko” meaning Sun, so…
Planet rotation around the sun is probably accurate, as when I googled online most of what I found was regarding the earths rotation around the sun, which shares the same context in the chapter.

So from what I understand, uzuhiko basically takes the planet’s rotation and sends it into the opponent’s body which causes lingering damage and disorientation, until they either die or boruto releases it?

I'm confused about Uzuhiko.

So, from what I understand, it has three effects:

•It can seemingly instantly rotate the planet, making it seem like Boruto is simply dodging Code's attacks with speed. Further solidified with Daemon's comment on the ground shaking.

•It instills into the target Earth's rotation, giving him some sort of vertigo and making him unstable, as well as doing damage overtime.

•Also has the generic Rasengan knock back that all Rasengan have.

Did I get that right, or am I missing something?

•It can seemingly instantly rotate the planet, making it seem like Boruto is simply dodging Code's attacks with speed. Further solidified with Daemon's comment on the ground shaking.

•It instills into the target Earth's rotation, giving him some sort of vertigo and making him unstable, as well as doing damage overtime.

Along the lines of that yeah I guess. There’s also the fact that it ends either with the target dying or boruto releasing the technique

Naw I’m just genuinely interested to hear what y’all make of the statement. I ain’t got any plans for Boruto CRTs
Boruto says that it uses the chakra of the planet, so I dont think the move is capped at its rotational KE. It is unquantifiable. There is also the fact that it does internal damage over time and Code took it relatively well at first, I dont see it as an antifeat

Definitely has sumn to do the vertigo effect of spinning so much, which is an obvious yet cool application of a spinning sphere

Sasuke got taken out by the Juubilings by getting turned into a tree, but he is still alive, imo. Code was too strong for him and Boruto back then
Based on the Juubi-Frieza abominations' performance on mere genins/chuunins, I'd wager that Sasuke is very much fine.

Boruto's nonchalance definitely hints of Sasuke being somewhere out there, doing his own business.

Based on the Juubi-Frieza abominations' performance on mere genins/chuunins, I'd wager that Sasuke is very much fine.

Boruto's nonchalance definitely hints of Sasuke being somewhere out there, doing his own business.
I know the Juubilings are much weaker than Sasuke, but Code probably beat him and Boruto up first and the Juubilings were just an additional annoyance. Maybe Sasuke even got backstabbed by Borushiki first or something. Or it could be that Sasuke is totally fine, but I think the Treesuke scenario makes the most sense because it would explain why Boruto has Sasukes sword without killing Sasuke off. And Naruto already got written out of the story, so it would make sense.

Since Boruto is able to seemingly instantly rotate the planet (hence the 'dodging' thing, and Daemon mentioning the Earth shaking), I did a rough calc for the energy needed to rotate the planet in one second and got around 2.03477427E+37 Joules

Since Boruto is able to seemingly instantly rotate the planet (hence the 'dodging' thing, and Daemon mentioning the Earth shaking), I did a rough calc for the energy needed to rotate the planet in one second and got around 2.03477427E+37 Joules
What is that in conventional terms

That would destroy the planet. Considering Boruto didn’t destroy the planet, he’s not doing literally what you claim he’s doing.

That would destroy the planet. Considering Boruto didn’t destroy the planet, he’s not doing literally what you claim he’s doing.
So how would you interpret this ? Cause his logic does seem sound to me, besides this is anime you can’t be expecting the exact same effects as real life , and we have seen multiple cases like that in Naruto.

So how would you interpret this ? Cause his logic does seem sound to me, besides this is anime you can’t be expecting the exact same effects as real life , and we have seen multiple cases like that in Naruto.
If you want to apply irl physics to stuff then yes we can hold a degree of realism and accountability to what’s being calc’d. I interpret it as his Uzuhiko has the power of the earth’s rotation, aka 51 exatons aka 5-C

If you want to apply irl physics to stuff then yes we can hold a degree of realism and accountability to what’s being calc’d. I interpret it as his Uzuhiko has the power of the earth’s rotation, aka 51 exatons aka 5-C
So what about the dodging and the constant changing of the rotation of the planet? It’s all thrown out the window along with Daemon’s confirmation?

If you want to apply irl physics to stuff then yes we can hold a degree of realism and accountability to what’s being calc’d.
Probably has something to do with the planet having so much chakra it's literally tearing the fabric of reality, and having a far higher chakra curvature. I assume the planet's durability would have to be higher. (Or was the solely because of Naruto?)

But that's just a theory...

I interpret it as his Uzuhiko has the power of the earth’s rotation, aka 51 exatons aka 5-C
How do you interpret the first feat of Boruto dodging Code's attacks, if not him literally rotating the planet, btw?

I don't think it was speed, as far as I've seen.

Back