• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also I tend to forget what's the stance on the Kido multiplier?

Dude had a 100x increase in his speed and power and he had at least a 1000x increase on his Justu all while juiced up on bits of Kurama's power.

Can't this be used for scaling KCM or BSM Naruto?

Also I tend to forget what's the stance on the Kido multiplier?

Dude had a 100x increase in his speed and power and he had at least a 1000x increase on his Justu all while juiced up on bits of Kurama's power.

Can't this be used for scaling KCM or BSM Naruto?
No. Kido getting that amp doesn't mean Naruto or anyone else will, because Kurama's chakra is additive in nature.

No. Kido getting that amp doesn't mean Naruto or anyone else will, because Kurama's chakra is additive in nature.
Additive?

It gave Kakashi a 3x amp. How is that additive?

Also it's worth noting that there's a statement from Kakashi saying Naruto using Kurama's would result in an 100 times increase

So lemme get this straight.

Kido with Kurama's chakra supposedly gets more amp than Naruto with Kurama's chakra?

Am I getting this right?

Aren't Otsutsuki supposed to be planetary energy-eating type sht ?? like narrative-wise, I guess that's what the writer intended to be.
it wasn't stated once or twice but actually a lot of times through the story, for example, Isshiki here stated that he had devoured countless planets through thousands of years, and isn't this the whole point of the Juubi after all ??

I don't know exactly how to interpret the statement but it doesn't make sense for someone who devoured thousands upon thousands of planets to be moon level, even if we assumed that devouring a single planet is not enough to be planetary but I'm more than sure it's in the same gap.

we know that by devouring the planet he simply absorbs the energy that the planet emits until it becomes unsuitable for life rendering it a dead planet,
which I interpret as basically the geothermal energy in the planet's core which's essential for ecosystems, basically the same thing.

The Earth's internal thermal energy flows to the surface at a rate of 44.2 terajoules per second, which doesn't sound much cause of course it's just a rock planet after all not a star, however, the Shinju doesn't absorb it for a single second but the whole fuel, the whole budget that supplies the ecosystem on the planet, which I did some searches on and it turns out that The Geothermal Potential of the Earth is estimated to be around 12.6 x 10e24 MJ or roughly 1.26 x 10e31 joules or 3 zettatons of TNT Small Planet Level and thats for a single planet let alone countless.

and this is a feat in itself, in fact, I just don't get how in the world they are not at least planetary, and I'm not talking here as a fanboy who just wants to upscale the verse irdc, I'm talking narratively here that they supposed to be in that level.

Maybe my approach to the feat isn't true or maybe it is, that's up for discussion, however, I'm not pushing for any update nor was it my intention by posting this, nor am I willing to debate about this, just establishing a point.

Last edited:
That’s an interesting take. I agree that narratively Otsutsuki are planet-energy devouring aliens, albeit it’s hard to use that to quantify anything, but it makes for nice support.

Edit: you’d probably be happy to here my recalc of Hag’s feat is planetary and would scale to the GT, if accepted.

Additive?

It gave Kakashi a 3x amp. How is that additive?
You just proved my point. Kurama's chakra gives different people different amps because it depends on the amount of chakra received and the recipient's own strength. It's not a set amp.
Kakashi and Kido got different amps out of it because the amount of Kurama chakra they received and their own individual strength were different.
Likewise, Adult Naruto doesn't get the same massive amps out of his chakra cloaks as he used to because he's simply a lot stronger in base than before, so the amp isn't the same.
Also it's worth noting that there's a statement from Kakashi saying Naruto using Kurama's would result in an 100 times increase
That's not what the statement said, Kakashi just noted that Naruto's chakra amount is 100x larger than his own if he used Kurama's chakra. He's just comparing their chakra amount, nothing more.

Aren't Otsutsuki supposed to be planetary energy-eating type sht ?? like narrative-wise, I guess that's what the writer intended to be.
it wasn't stated once or twice but actually a lot of times through the story, for example, Isshiki here stated that he had devoured countless planets through thousands of years, and isn't this the whole point of the Juubi after all ??

I don't know exactly how to interpret the statement but it doesn't make sense for someone who devoured thousands upon thousands of planets to be moon level, even if we assumed that devouring a single planet is not enough to be planetary but I'm more than sure it's in the same gap.

we know that by devouring the planet he simply absorbs the energy that the planet emits until it becomes unsuitable for life rendering it a dead planet,
which I interpret as basically the geothermal energy in the planet's core which's essential for ecosystems, basically the same thing.

The Earth's internal thermal energy flows to the surface at a rate of 44.2 terajoules per second, which doesn't sound much cause of course it's just a rock planet after all not a star, however, the Shinju doesn't absorb it for a single second but the whole fuel, the whole budget that supplies the ecosystem on the planet, which I did some searches on and it turns out that The Geothermal Potential of the Earth is estimated to be around 12.6 x 10e24 MJ or roughly 1.26 x 10e31 joules or 3 zettatons of TNT Small Planet Level and thats for a single planet let alone countless.

and this is a feat in itself, in fact, I just don't get how in the world they are not at least planetary, and I'm not talking here as a fanboy who just wants to upscale the verse irdc, I'm talking narratively here that they supposed to be in that level.

Maybe my approach to the feat isn't true or maybe it is, that's up for discussion, however, I'm not pushing for any update nor was it my intention by posting this, nor am I willing to debate about this, just establishing a point.
You care if I borrow from this in the future?

I’ve been thinking this for a while but you said it better than I ever could lmao

Question about the meteors naruto and sasuke destroyed while fighting juubidara

they’re the same as the first two meteors right?

Question about the meteors naruto and sasuke destroyed while fighting juubidara

they’re the same as the first two meteors right?
If you mean the ones Madara dropped on the Army, those ones were pulled from outer space.
While the ones Juubidara used where Chibaku Tenseis that were stated to be larger than Pain's

If you mean the ones Madara dropped on the Army, those ones were pulled from outer space.
While the ones Juubidara used where Chibaku Tenseis that were stated to be larger than Pain's
Ahh that’s right. At first they looked much smaller but then I really looked and they were decently larger than perfect susanoo so i didn’t know. Honestly forgot they were chibaku tenseis

That’s an interesting take. I agree that narratively Otsutsuki are planet-energy devouring aliens, albeit it’s hard to use that to quantify anything, but it makes for nice support.

Edit: you’d probably be happy to here my recalc of Hag’s feat is planetary and would scale to the GT, if accepted.
I looked at ur calcs and the names are very unique and interesting

They're so funny
Anyway here's a few recommendations for calcs:
Nardo's Rasenshuriken yeeting the Tree into the sky and Momoshiki yelling doing the same thing. Purely based off of like Kinetic Energy + Drag + Air Resistence these feats should be fairly decent in terms of AP scaling

They're so funny
Anyway here's a few recommendations for calcs:
Nardo's Rasenshuriken yeeting the Tree into the sky and Momoshiki yelling doing the same thing. Purely based off of like Kinetic Energy + Drag + Air Resistence these feats should be really fodder in terms of AP scaling
FTFY

Aight. That's enough 🙂
rohan-jjba.gif

Back