• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was taught from the greatest Naruto calc name creator @AlexSoloVaAlFuturo
sure-agree.gif

Hehehe, Alex knows me too well.

Or maybe this is all your fault because you died and didn't name my last few threads

They're so funny
Anyway here's a few recommendations for calcs:
Nardo's Rasenshuriken yeeting the Tree into the sky and Momoshiki yelling doing the same thing. Purely based off of like Kinetic Energy + Drag + Air Resistence these feats should be fairly decent in terms of AP scaling
Sorry, but Momoshiki's feat is a non-factor here, his tree's size (humanoid objects are visible on it and it's comparable to the avatars in size) is nothing compared to War Arc's (dwarfing mountains and visible from earth curvature pov), and that makes sense seeing that it was made by Hachibi chakra which's absolute nothingness compared to Juubi's.

One is in the range of hundreds of meters and the Other One is in the range of hundreds of kilometers.

Sorry, but Momoshiki's feat is a non-factor here, his tree's size (humanoid objects are visible on it and it's comparable to the avatars in size) is nothing compared to War Arc's (dwarfing mountains and visible from earth curvature pov), and that makes sense seeing that it was made by Hachibi chakra which's absolute nothingness compared to Juubi's.

One is in the range of hundreds of meters and the Other One is in the range of hundreds of kilometers.
To be fair both of their sizes are inconsistent. However I did a rough calc for the War Arc God Tree and it's, well, not really a feat worth calcing in detail.
5.jpg
d6wpedq-b18798e1-4d6a-41b9-8f4a-b201e0abcd89.jpg

To be fair both of their sizes are inconsistent. However I did a rough calc for the War Arc God Tree and it's, well, not really a feat worth calcing in detail.
5.jpg
d6wpedq-b18798e1-4d6a-41b9-8f4a-b201e0abcd89.jpg
even in those very images you provided, War Arc's is much more massive than Momoshiki's, and this might be the smallest panel you will ever find for it, comparable to the consistent sizes for both, and the narrative implied, my point still stands.

even in those very images you provided, War Arc's is much more massive than Momoshiki's, and this might be the smallest panel you will ever find for it, comparable to the consistent sizes for both, and the narrative implied, my point still stands.
I mean yeah but saying it's only a few hundreds meters wide is a bit too much of a stretch, naturally it's still smaller bc lore, but it isnt THAT much smaller lol

I mean yeah but saying it's only a few hundreds meters wide is a bit too much of a stretch, naturally it's still smaller bc lore, but it isnt THAT much smaller lol
it's constantly shown to be comparable to the avatars which are in 100ish meters, while War Arc's was constantly shown and calculated to be in 100ish kilometers if not more, the narrative implies that they are like the difference between Juubi and Hachibi (the very same sources that made each one of them), even if there were one or two outliers that don't change anything even in the slightest unless you can prove me wrong otherwise.

it's constantly shown to be comparable to the avatars which are in 100ish meters, while War Arc's was constantly shown and calculated to be in 100ish kilometers if not more, the narrative implies that they are like the difference between Juubi and Hachibi (the very same sources that made each one of them), even if there were one or two outliers that don't change anything even in the slightest unless you can prove me wrong otherwise.
I mean not really, Ikemoto is jst shit at showing size. It's consistently inconsistent
Lwt9Z06LMbpXXsA1mWVM1611793010.jpg

for example here, Boruto legit just disappears completely from sight
kQbt4PngU2d2hV5NP9zm1611793015.jpg

Here, despite being on the ground, they dont appear at all on the first image
a0wJQvb1Pufh3XjMRs4Z1611793018.jpg

Boruto, despite being on top of the thing doesn't appear here either

Boruto gives us no good feats 😭
There's a reason for this, and in short it's because Kishimoto is dogshit at team management.
Kishimoto just draws the outlines of the story and gives it to Ikemoto to artistically interpret, but doesn't give Ikemoto the green light to perform anything large scale such as destroying a moon, continent, etc. due to the fact that that'd inherently impact the story, so Ikemoto is stuck with only being able to use statements to show how strong characters are (e.g., Isshiki is a higher rank than Kaguya)

Or it could be Kishi verbatim said it'd be a smaller scale which isn't a problem when we know there'd be a timeskip (Compare part 1 feats to Part 2)
The problem arises when they have to introduce characters higher than those of Part 2 but keep the visual scale of Part 1

Or it could be Kishi verbatim said it'd be a smaller scale which isn't a problem when we know there'd be a timeskip (Compare part 1 feats to Part 2)
The problem arises when they have to introduce characters higher than those of Part 2 but keep the visual scale of Part 1
Kishimoto himself said he doesn't directly write the story, but just makes an outline of what happens to the characters and their characterisations. It was even worse when Kodachi was still the scriptwriter because that resulted in Kishimoto outline > Kodachi expands on details with not a lot of liberty > Ikemoto artistically interprets the script sent by Kodachi
The Boruto manga is generally extremely poorly structured team wise

I mean not really, Ikemoto is jst shit at showing size. It's consistently inconsistent
Lwt9Z06LMbpXXsA1mWVM1611793010.jpg

for example here, Boruto legit just disappears completely from sight
kQbt4PngU2d2hV5NP9zm1611793015.jpg

Here, despite being on the ground, they dont appear at all on the first image
a0wJQvb1Pufh3XjMRs4Z1611793018.jpg

Boruto, despite being on top of the thing doesn't appear here either
Boruto appearing or disappearing has nothing to do with the tree size rather than the height of the camera's pov.
and don't try to say it's bad drawing cause its simply not, it's intentional by the writer to be so, not only Ikemoto's Manga but both Anime and Movie support my notion too, let alone that the narrative heavily obligates it to be in that size, War Arc's as it's made by unmeasurable more chakra, would make a significant increase in size.

Boruto appearing or disappearing has nothing to do with the tree size rather than the height of the camera's pov
I hope you realize that that quite literally makes the tree bigger than a hundred meters across. If it's still that large and Boruto is no longer visible it just means it's big.
And yes I'm literally aware, and I've said so multiple times, that the War Arc tree is bigger and is supposed to be but saying that the one in Boruto is just a hundred meters across is dumb because it's size is extremely inconsistent and changes from seemingly 40 meters across to kilometers meters across depending on the angle.

I hope you realize that that quite literally makes the tree bigger than a hundred meters across. If it's still that large and Boruto is no longer visible it just means it's big.
And yes I'm literally aware, and I've said so multiple times, that the War Arc tree is bigger and is supposed to be but saying that the one in Boruto is just a hundred meters across is dumb because it's size is extremely inconsistent and changes from seemingly 40 meters across to kilometers meters across depending on the angle.
smh, what's so hard to understand in "pov" which stands for if you don't know Point of View, that's why I hate posting on those types of sites, whatever you do you will never convince anyone whatsoever even if you got a ton of evidence.

however, I will calculate the damn thing for you, thank me later.

0yfGHXc.png

Using the Angsizing Equation of

• 2atan(tan(70/2)*(tree size/panel height))
  • Tree Size = 186px
  • Panel Height = 614px
  • 2atan(tan(70/2)*(186px/614px)) = 23.95158227 degree

Using Angular Size Calculator, assuming a maximum end of 350m for the tree, the distance would be 825.02 meters roughly the same height as Burj Khalifa.

Now as you see here this is what it looks like from Burj Khalifa's POV, see any humans? I don't think so, but seriously what were you thinking? you will be on top of a mountain and also see humanoid-sized objects? in fact, you don't even need to reach that high altitude for humans to be not visible, I highballed it just so I can compare it with Burj Khalifa.

Last edited:
smh, what's so hard to understand in "pov" which stands for if you don't know Point of View, that's why I hate posting on those types of sites, whatever you do you will never convince anyone whatsoever even if you got a ton of evidence.

however, I will calculate the damn thing for you, thank me later.

0yfGHXc.png

Using the Angsizing Equation of

• 2atan(tan(70/2)*(tree size/panel height))
  • Tree Size = 186px
  • Panel Height = 614px
  • 2atan(tan(70/2)*(186px/614px)) = 23.95158227 degree

Using Angular Size Calculator, assuming a maximum end of 350m for the tree, the distance would be 825.02 meters roughly the same height as Burj Khalifa.

Now as you see here this is what it looks like from Burj Khalifa's POV, see any humans? I don't think so, but seriously what were you thinking? you will be on top of a mountain and also see humanoid-sized objects? in fact, you don't even need to reach that high for humans to be not visible, I highballed it just so I can compare it with Burj Khalifa.
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Also how would I off the top of my head know at which point in terms of height you can't see humans? I don't live in a remotely mountainous enough area or an area with tall ass buildings so calm down 💀 it's nowhere near that serious of an issue

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Also how would I off the top of my head know at which point in terms of height you can't see humans? I don't live in a remotely mountainous enough area or an area with tall ass buildings so calm down 💀 it's nowhere near that serious of an issue
Average Debating-Site User... 🤣
but anyway it's cool here my guy, have a nice day <3

Non canon Naruto content and filler is the wildest shit, especially the filler (and the movies to a lesser extent) cause they try to add all this extra cool shit and then it's also like "Shit we need to also follow the original story"

If you wonder what brought this on, I been watching Part I Naruto filler and also watching some movies.

Back