• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just realised Ikemoto is aware that Jiraiya has a nose piercing, not a wart and he gave one to Kashin Koji too.
Which is really funny to me cause did the piercing just come with him being a clone or did Amado really just like it and add it to him when he was created?

Just read the official release. This chapter was very good imo. Shikamaru used his big brain with the lock code. The part where he has conflict with the Omnipotence was dope. Konohamaru was pretty close to figuring Shika out tho. If he were smarter he would have figured it out already since Shikamaru is the only one who had contact with Mitsuki. Regardless, Shikamaru's position is getting weaker but it's not his fault. This is why it was a great decision to make him the Hokage. Because of him, we have moments like these.

It seems like the way to beat Omnipotence is to make the belief in Boruto into an axiom. Like in Geometry or Logic. That way it all makes sense. At least that's how Shikamaru deals with it. For Sasuke it's his daughter, so he prolly didn't need to do this. Same for Amado.

Last edited:
#theytriedtosilenceme
The mob tried to cancel me after I nearly blew up the sand village.

They said things like "This guy needs to be stopped," "he's a nasty-ass kidnapper and a mid-ass sculptor," and "he kinda fine ngl, what those hands do?"

I'm being silenced, dammit. Ignore the fact that this is a sponsored special on Kono-Hulu, please, it really ***** up my point. Anyway, to the mob, I gotta say this, yeah? You say my organization is full of "anti-Jinchuuriki bigotry?" just because we want to kill them and steal their sick powers and sometimes one of us will piss on the body while the rest of us chant "Piss! Piss! Piss!"? You say my art isn't cool? You make fun of it in a My Hero Academia side manga? Well, screw you guys!

goes to flip the crowd off, is missing an arm due to Kamui

The mob tried to cancel me after I nearly blew up the sand village.

They said things like "This guy needs to be stopped," "he's a nasty-ass kidnapper and a mid-ass sculptor," and "he kinda fine ngl, what those hands do?"

I'm being silenced, dammit. Ignore the fact that this is a sponsored special on Kono-Hulu, please, it really ***** up my point. Anyway, to the mob, I gotta say this, yeah? You say my organization is full of "anti-Jinchuuriki bigotry?" just because we want to kill them and steal their sick powers and sometimes one of us will piss on the body while the rest of us chant "Piss! Piss! Piss!"? You say my art isn't cool? You make fun of it in a My Hero Academia side manga? Well, screw you guys!

goes to flip the crowd off, is missing an arm due to Kamui
This is amazing.

How does group fanfic work
Well, we'd have one main writer and like, a council deciding how events would work out.
what is a Shinobi War RP?
An RP thread where each person gets a character with randomized clans and chakra levels and stuff and then strategically beat the shit out of each other's villages. I have a level-based system for RPGs. I could also run the regular story with people replacing existing characters.

Well, we'd have one main writer and like, a council deciding how events would work out.

An RP thread where each person gets a character with randomized clans and chakra levels and stuff and then strategically beat the shit out of each other's villages. I have a level-based system for RPGs. I could also run the regular story with people replacing existing characters.
So RP means Role Playing? Like in RPGs?

sounds cool

Your argument hinges on the belief Minato “could’ve” attacked faster outside of Shunshin utilization.
It doesn't hinge on that at all. My argument is just that you can't conclude Obito~>Minato off this interaction because it was favorable for Minato to attack slower than Obito either way. Just like I don't think you can conclude Shunshin Minato>>Obito from him catching Naruto (though you can simply argue that via Shunshin being a blitz tier amp above your combat speed in general). Obito being fairly relative to Minato in speed via their earlier interactions where they dashed at each other and Obito caught Minato in chains is fine, just not their final one which has extenuating circumstances.
That isn’t supported here and you keep saying FTG Level 2 Demands this and that, but it doesn’t.
But...it does. You just saying that doesn't counter the argument I presented. I have to ask you this: Do you think Minato's plan was to use FTG level 2? And a follow up to that: what do you think his goal was in this interaction, given that he wasn't trying to simply hit him head on?
He doesn’t have to be moving slower set up that situation and your reading of the play by play isn’t supported in the context of the overall fight.
I can't exactly respond to this given that it's simply a re-statement of your opinion and not a counterargument, especially since I've already elaborated at length on how it is supported in the context of the overall fight. I could literally quote my past messages as a response to this.
It’s literally a semantics argument now based on the meaning of Minato’s statement when he turns and rushes towards Obito. I didagree with your assessment of it and the potential reasoning you’re trying to ascribe to it.
You keep mentioning semantics, so I need to clarify; when you say semantics, do you mean this definition?
"the meaning of a word, phrase, sentence, or text."
Because...yes, I am. Literally any argument based on statements involve semantics. Every statement is interpreted so it can be used. Even direct statements, like Hashirama and Madara being equals in strength. Does that mean Hashirama and Madara are equal in every stat? Overall combat ability? Just AP? Hashirama in Base or Sage Mode? Madara with or without the Nine Tails? A semantics argument isn't an invalid one; in fact semantics are necessary.
Minato has only ever shown to be faster w/ Shunshin in this fight and nothing supports his combat and movement speed w/o is faster than Obito’s, much less Deliberately so.
There are a few things I could bring up that implicate Minato>Obito (whether it correlates to basic combat and movement speed is up for debate), but I'd rather not get into them cause that's not really the point. My main goal isn't to prove Minato is faster than Obito, I'm arguing against your claim that Obito is faster than Minato.
I’ve said it before, they can both be equally as fast in Combat/Movement Speed and the same situation with FTG Level 2 would apply (And that IS what is shown).
Sure, that's why it's an equal interpretation at worst (at worst since Minato intended to make it a mutual strike, so there are more possibilities in favor of Minato~/>Obito than Obito~>Minato, statistically speaking). If Obito was slightly faster, the situation would play out like it did. If Minato was equal or faster, in all the ranges of speed from slightly faster to significantly faster than Obito, the situation would play out like it did as well.
I know you already dropped your arm extension argument, but i do want tonpoint out that unlike in the anime, Minato using his Rasengan and Obito attempting to grab him done simultaniously via the panelling. So no, Minato isn’t doing that after Obito is attempting to grab him.
Not really? Obito attempts to grab him and doesn't grunt in pain until the panel after
With the portrayal shown and the consistency of it,
There's no consistency to Obito being faster than Minato, just vaguely relative.
I’ll just have to disagree with any argument that says Minato held back his speed outside of shunshin. There is no support for that stance in the manga unless it’s a semantical argument and even then, it doesn’t change the fact that with equal speed, the same shit would’ve still happened because the FTG Level 2 Minato does relies on his reaction speed, not combat. 🤷‍♂️
You don't have to agree, but if you're gonna engage in an argument, it's kind of important to address my points rather than making pretty unrelated statements and repetitions

It doesn't hinge on that at all. My argument is just that you can't conclude Obito~>Minato off this interaction because it was favorable for Minato to attack slower than Obito either way.
Except there is nothing supporting Minato attacking slower being more favorable to him outside of a semantical argument that doesn’t disprove the initial premise of my argument… Best case scenario for your argument is, as you say below, it’s an equal interpretation (Except it’s not because there are actual feats saying otherwise).
Just like I don't think you can conclude Shunshin Minato>>Obito from him catching Naruto (though you can simply argue that via Shunshin being a blitz tier amp above your combat speed in general).
I disagree. Again, that view is absent supporting evidence to say otherwise. Ot can actually be argued Obito already knew Minato would be able to do that so prepped in advance for that, which discounts the idea he held back his speed. This would be supported by his response in addition to the act of prepping the bombs anyways.
Obito being fairly relative to Minato in speed via their earlier interactions where they dashed at each other and Obito caught Minato in chains is fine, just not their final one which has extenuating circumstances.
Brother… These instances together are what SUPPORTS my stance. Why would you think I would be arguing a single instance? My argument builds on the entire interaction from beginning to end. You just contradicted yourself by acknowledging this… Ntm If you look back at my arguments, I have said or implied several times I am taking into account everything that happened.
But...it does. You just saying that doesn't counter the argument I presented.
The argument you presented isn’t supported by the manga outside of a Semantical debate that doesn’t disprove what I said. So I can actually say the same to you…
I have to ask you this: Do you think Minato's plan was to use FTG level 2?
Yes.
And a follow up to that: what do you think his goal was in this interaction, given that he wasn't trying to simply hit him head on?
The goal was obviously to land a strike on him (Which he was unable to do prior to this). The means of Minato achieving this was FTG Level 2, initiating a Mutual Strike.

The problem here is you are taking the fact Minato intended to strike in that moment as him holding back to set up that instance, which is not supported. FTG level 2 doesn’t require Minato to hold back his speed. It requires his reaction speed in relation to Obito’s combat speed.
I can't exactly respond to this given that it's simply a re-statement of your opinion and not a counterargument, especially since I've already elaborated at length on how it is supported in the context of the overall fight.
I’ve disagreed and the context of the fight leans itself to my argument.
I could literally quote my past messages as a response to this.
Likewise.
You keep mentioning semantics, so I need to clarify; when you say semantics, do you mean this definition?
"the meaning of a word, phrase, sentence, or text."
Because...yes, I am. Literally any argument based on statements involve semantics. Every statement is interpreted so it can be used. Even direct statements, like Hashirama and Madara being equals in strength. Does that mean Hashirama and Madara are equal in every stat? Overall combat ability? Just AP? Hashirama in Base or Sage Mode? Madara with or without the Nine Tails? A semantics argument isn't an invalid one; in fact semantics are necessary.
Semantics w/o support isn’t ever a valid counterargument to ones building upon actual evidence and context.

Obito showcased he is fast enough to react and catch Minato’s Hand when striking, even before Minato know’s his ability. Obito is shown reacting and cornering Minato, forcing him to use FTG, even after Minato witnessed his ability before (Which you yourself acknowledge supports an argument of equivalence to some degree). Minato doesn’t think of the mutual strike tactic until AFTER the first 2 exchanges, but now we’re supposed to “magically” believe that Obito showcasing equivalence / slightly superior movement & combat speed outside of Shunshin is due to Minato holding back???

Yeah, no… That doesn’t work in context to everything that came before. Show me evidence leaning towards the contrary to support your semantics based argument and you would have a valid point.
There are a few things I could bring up that implicate Minato>Obito (whether it correlates to basic combat and movement speed is up for debate)
It would be helpful if it supports your stance.
but I'd rather not get into them cause that's not really the point. My main goal isn't to prove Minato is faster than Obito, I'm arguing against your claim that Obito is faster than Minato.
My claim is, and has always been Obito is equal to, if not the tiniest bit faster in movement/combat (Sans Shunshin) and it’s based on and supported by feats. Currently, your interpretation has no support.
Sure, that's why it's an equal interpretation at worst (at worst since Minato intended to make it a mutual strike, so there are more possibilities in favor of Minato~/>Obito than Obito~>Minato, statistically speaking).
Disagree and I lean on my above responses to this argument.
If Obito was slightly faster, the situation would play out like it did. If Minato was equal or faster, in all the ranges of speed from slightly faster to significantly faster than Obito, the situation would play out like it did as well.
You are correct, but the actual argument is centered around what we see and what we know. And both of those things supports my interpretation. If you have evidence to support your interpretation, post it. You haven’t actually disproven the things I’ve said. Your argument simply shifts it towards an equal interpretation, but without evidence supporting, it cannot actually be equal.
Not really? Obito attempts to grab him and doesn't grunt in pain until the panel after
Brother, we see the scans… Pages 13-15
There's no consistency to Obito being faster than Minato, just vaguely relative.
I think you need to reread my arguments. You are making it sound as If I said Obito is just blatantly faster to a significant degree. Like bruh… It is clear, that they are mainly relative (Not Vaguely) with Obito being faster on an order of MILLIMETERS TO CENTIMETERS!! 😭

Like dude, it’s equivalent to winning the 100M Dash in the Olympics but the judges need to see the Cam Footage to determine who wins because it’s a photo-finish.
You don't have to agree, but if you're gonna engage in an argument, it's kind of important to address my points rather than making pretty unrelated statements and repetitions
Name one area of your argument that I have not addressed in some form or fashion? I’ll wait, because I’m confident I have.

Got a crazy question for everyone…

Which VERSION of Rasengan has Naruto used the most in his life? (manga)

Try not to search if you can help it.

Note: “Chou” Rasengans count as their own version.

Last edited:
less haters are aware it exists

Probably cuz the game calc presupposes initial speeds as statements and the real one might need to rely on kakashi's lightning dodge calc but idk for sure
Don't both only base the calc on Raikage having lightning speed during lariat? I don't think the game one has any statements beyond that.

Don't both only base the calc on Raikage having lightning speed during lariat? I don't think the game one has any statements beyond that.
I don't know if the calc is wrong or the feat is different from that of the manga.
Because I've seen calcs for the manga version and it's usually between sub-rel and Relativistic at best. Not 4,000x faster than lightning

Back