• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Crazy how it states exactly what I said.
We don't know for certain that it is limited to 5B is my argument.

A new form of Rasengan that utilizes not only one's chakra, but also the planet's rotation and orbit, plus the corresponding centrifugal and other forces.

Notice how it said not only one’s chakra?

Meaning your chakra/ planet chakra and other forces.

We don't know for certain that it is limited to 5B is my argument.

A new form of Rasengan that utilizes not only one's chakra, but also the planet's rotation and orbit, plus the corresponding centrifugal and other forces.

Notice how it said not only one’s chakra?

Meaning your chakra/ planet chakra and other forces.
If those "other forces" were relevant enough to take Uzuhiko significantly above the 5-B forces it's making use of, they would have been mentioned.

You're the one randomly assuming it's way above 5-B with zero backing at this point in time. Maybe in the future your opinion will be vindicated, but as of right now with what we know, it's a 5-B attack.

If those "other forces" were relevant enough to take Uzuhiko significantly above the 5-B forces it's making use of, they would have been mentioned.

You're the one randomly assuming it's way above 5-B with zero backing at this point in time. Maybe in the future your opinion will be vindicated, but as of right now with what we know, it's a 5-B attack.

“Fallacy of composition”
Did you just ignore my argument???

I said and I repeat again

“Uzuhiko is not limited to 5b ”.

Yes I have evidence to back it up it is literally in the statement.

Some simple abduction reasoning will enable you to arrive at Slayer’s conclusion.

You’re misunderstanding Slayer’s and my own argument. Based upon the information presented we know that the Uzuhiko comprises Boruto’s own chakra, the energy of the Earth’s orbit and rotation, among unnamed other forces. What Slayer and myself are claiming is that it is most probable and most likely that Uzuhiko isn’t massively above 10x 5-B to any quantifiable degree. We aren’t claiming it is hard capped by the value of Earth’s orbital and rotational energy + Boruto’s energy. We are claiming that it is far more likely to be around that level of energy given that these unnamed forces are unquantifiable vague forces, that were clearly not significant enough to even be named. The onus is on you to provide substantiation for the claim that Uzuhiko is far beyond that 10x 5-B value, something which you just haven’t done.

“Fallacy of composition”

Read what Arc said in the above post carefully.

Basically, I never said Uzuhiko was hard capped or limited to the 5-B value we're using.
However, it is the highest quantifiable value we can objectively slap onto the technique without using headcanon or faulty scaling methods.
Logically speaking, if Uzuhiko was actually a 4-C/Low 2-C/2-C/Whatever-C attack, it would make negative logical sense for all of the descriptions we have for the ability highlighting the centrifugal force and orbital rotations as if they would matter in the slightest. This is one of those moments where we have to use common sense to arrive at what the story is very clearly trying to tell us.

This is one of those moments where we have to use common sense
arbiter-were-it-so-easy.png

Some simple abduction reasoning will enable you to arrive at Slayer’s conclusion.

You’re misunderstanding Slayer’s and my own argument. Based upon the information presented we know that the Uzuhiko comprises Boruto’s own chakra, the energy of the Earth’s orbit and rotation, among unnamed other forces. What Slayer and myself are claiming is that it is most probable and most likely that Uzuhiko isn’t massively above 10x 5-B to any quantifiable degree. We aren’t claiming it is hard capped by the value of Earth’s orbital and rotational energy + Boruto’s energy. We are claiming that it is far more likely to be around that level of energy given that these unnamed forces are unquantifiable vague forces, that were clearly not significant enough to even be named. The onus is on you to provide substantiation for the claim that Uzuhiko is far beyond that 10x 5-B value, something which you just haven’t done.
This is a pure example of an Argument from Ignorance

Because these forces are unnamed doesn't necessarily mean they are insignificant. The jutsu is described as harnessing multiple types of forces we know not of, some that might be complex and possibly cosmic in nature. Just because they aren't specifically measured doesn't mean they should be dismissed. The forces might have been left vague to suggest a level of power that defies easy measurement or to hint at a potential that goes beyond conventional understanding, hence boruto saying and I quote “The Uzuhiko is Limitless” showing that Uzuhiko is far beyond the 10x 5-B value.
Dismissing these forces because they are not explicitly named is simply an oversimplification.

Don't forget boruto own chakra is also addedddd

This is a pure example of an Argument from Ignorance
It isn’t. It’s an abduction argument, which utilizes logical reasoning in order to produce a most likely conclusion based upon incomplete information. Given that the only forces important enough to be named in the databook are Boruto + Planet motion, and when Boruto explains it in the manga he doesn’t even make mention of these other forces, heavily implies a lack of significance for said other forces. Especially the fact that Boruto made absolutely 0 mention of these unnamed forces, leads to the more likely conclusion that they simply aren’t relevant in this AP equation.

Because these forces are unnamed doesn't necessarily mean they are insignificant. The jutsu is described as harnessing multiple types of forces we know not of, some that might be complex and possibly cosmic in nature. Just because they aren't specifically measured doesn't mean they should be dismissed. The forces might have been left vague to suggest a level of power that defies easy measurement or to hint at a potential that goes beyond conventional understanding, hence boruto saying and I quote “The Uzuhiko is Limitless” showing that Uzuhiko is far beyond the 10x 5-B value.
Dismissing these forces because they are not explicitly named is simply an oversimplification.
Words like limitless, infinite, unlimited, boundless, etc can all simply mean “very great” and do not inherently mean literally without limit or literally mathematical infinite. The onus again would be on you to prove that they mean that the Jutsu is quantifiable above ~10x 5-B. You’ve been merely restating the same claim that “we don’t know these other forces therefore the Jutsu could be stronger”, positing a hypothesis without any justification. We can equivocate and posit possibilities all we want, but unless you can prove that your position is the more or most likely position, then you simply lack any ground to stand on.

Don't forget boruto own chakra is also addedddd
Boruto’s chakra by itself clashed evenly with Hidari. When Boruto added planet energy he vaporized 70% of Hidari. Boruto’s chakra is not relevant here at all, it’s blatant that the energy from the planet added to the Uzuhiko is far beyond Boruto’s energy alone empirically so.

Read what Arc said in the above post carefully.

Basically, I never said Uzuhiko was hard capped or limited to the 5-B value we're using.
However, it is the highest quantifiable value we can objectively slap onto the technique without using headcanon or faulty scaling methods.
Logically speaking, if Uzuhiko was actually a 4-C/Low 2-C/2-C/Whatever-C attack, it would make negative logical sense for all of the descriptions we have for the ability highlighting the centrifugal force and orbital rotations as if they would matter in the slightest. This is one of those moments where we have to use common sense to arrive at what the story is very clearly trying to tell us.
Again no evidence. I won't argue this with you. I would not conform to you and arc fallacies. Appealing to common sense, taking about intuition when we have evidence.

Again no evidence. I won't argue this with you. I would not conform to you and arc fallacies. Appealing to common sense, taking about intuition when we have evidence.

All that means is that the energy of planet is perceived as limitless in the eyes of Boruto. Which makes the notion of Shippuden scaling even near 5-B less and less likely. This statement doesn’t support your argument unless you prove that Boruto is claiming that Uzuhiko has literally infinite energy.

All that means is that the energy of planet is perceived as limitless in the eyes of Boruto. Which makes the notion of Shippuden scaling even near 5-B less and less likely. This statement doesn’t support your argument unless you prove that Boruto is claiming that Uzuhiko has literally infinite energy.
It's also possible that Boruto's referring to the fact that the energy "never runs out" so long as the planet keeps spinning, which he's mentioned in the Code altercation, but I digress. You've pretty much said it better than I could've.

It's also possible that Boruto's referring to the fact that the energy "never runs out" so long as the planet keeps spinning, which he's mentioned in the Code altercation, but I digress. You've pretty much said it better than I could've.

I will reply to this soon. I have to do something now.

Don't you just love it when goons pull out fallacies without explaining exactly how the fallacy has been used or why it even matters to the conclusion reached by the argument. Stop watching debate videos and actually research these terms you're using, because neither Arc or Slayer are committing an Argument from Ignorance by appealing to abduction to reach a logically valid conclusion.

Don't you just love it when goons pull out fallacies without explaining exactly how the fallacy has been used or why it even matters to the actual conclusion reached by the argument. Stop watching debate videos and actually research these terms you're using, because neither Arc or Slayer are committing an Argument from Ignorance by appealing to abduction to reach a logically valid conclusion.
I will explain the fallacies later but go on accusing me of what you know not about.

Don't you just love it when goons pull out fallacies without explaining exactly how the fallacy has been used or why it even matters to the conclusion reached by the argument. Stop watching debate videos and actually research these terms you're using, because neither Arc or Slayer are committing an Argument from Ignorance by appealing to abduction to reach a logically valid conclusion.
All I can say is.....
It's so ******* surreal seeing a grown ass man trying to defend his god-given right to post NSFW anime ******* on a VS debating forum.

Argument from ignorance

they're assuming that because the unnamed forces in the Uzuhiko are unquantified and vague, they are likely not significant. Basically using the lack of specific information about these forces to conclude that the jutsu's power is not far beyond the 10x 5-B level, I hope you know absence of detailed information does not automatically imply that these forces are insignificant?

Appeal to abduction

Why should we go ahead with their conclusion, what do you mean? By logical conclusion?
Why is there own conclusion or explanation more logical?
You can't just claim abduction when you have insufficient evidence and other plausible explanations.

Argument from ignorance

they're assuming that because the unnamed forces in the Uzuhiko are unquantified and vague, they are likely not significant. Basically using the lack of specific information about these forces to conclude that the jutsu's power is not far beyond the 10x 5-B level, I hope you know absence of detailed information does not automatically imply that these forces are insignificant?
That just isn’t our argument. We are arguing that because Boruto didn’t find them pertinent enough to mention as opposed to referencing the planet’s energy, that they likely are not a significant aspect to the jutsu. This is very much a logically reasoned conclusion. The reason Boruto is explaining the jutsu to his allies is such that they can gain an understanding of the jutsu, as the reason anyone explains anything is to grant the person receiving the explanation an understanding of whatever is being explained. So, when Boruto intentionally leaves out the other forces in his explanation towards allies that he has no reason to withhold pertinent information and lie to, we can logically reason that those unnamed forces aren’t relevant to the jutsu. Hence the essence of the abduction argument. By taking this known and unknown information we are able to piece together a conclusion irrespective of the whole picture, that is most likely to be true. It is not an argument from ignorance because it inherently addresses the information that we the audience are ignorant of and substantiates a likely interpretation of the information we do know, again this is an abduction argument.

Appeal to abduction

Why should we go ahead with their conclusion, what do you mean? By logical conclusion?
Why is there own conclusion or explanation more logical?
You can't just claim abduction when you have insufficient evidence and other plausible explanations.
We aren’t appealing to abduction without explaining how we abductively reasoned our conclusion. We’ve laid out several times the logic that leads to our conclusion, logic that you have yet to refute or even address. You are simply attempting to shift the burden away from you, as you have not substantiated a single one of your claims, and are blatantly dodging our arguments. You’re comprising the dialectic by refusing to engage in meaningful debate, and if you intend to continue doing so, I’ll accept the concession via burden of the rejoinder.

I love the facts that we all have different interpretation. So tell me why yours or arc should be the conclusive one?

Sure you introducing a different angle which i don't necessarily disagree with, but it doesn’t negate “ the increase in power” which was my main point again I repeat. The increase in power, demonstrated by your own statement, supports a higher energy level rather than dismissing it as merely 5-B. Again I'm not claiming infinite I'm just saying we don't know. Thus because Uzuhiko is considered 5b now does not mean it limits the verse in any way, because the potential is unquantifiable.
Strawman
You are misrepresenting my argument
I never claimed it has infinite energyyyy

My claim is that Uzuhiko is at least 5b but has the potential to be higher, hence why there is a statement that suggests that other forces are being added. That statement (limitless) can simply be attributed to the other forces not mentioned.
Thus, it should not limit the verse to 5b.

Boruto’s chakra by itself clashed evenly with Hidari. When Boruto added planet energy he vaporized 70% of Hidari. Boruto’s chakra is not relevant here at all, it’s blatant that the energy from the planet added to the Uzuhiko is far beyond Boruto’s energy alone empirically so.

UES gg lol
Eg ETSO
prove to me that the same amount of chakra added to his physicals and other Justu = the amount of Boruto charkra added to Uzuhiko. Does Rasengan Barrage = normal Rasengan.

Prove to me that the interaction between Boruto’s chakra and the planet energy results in a direct, predictable increase in power. I mean Sagemode is an example.

love the facts that we all have different interpretation. So tell me why yours or arc should be the conclusive one?

Sure you introducing a different angle which i don't necessarily disagree with, but it doesn’t negate “ the increase in power” which was my main point again I repeat. The increase in power, demonstrated by your own statement, supports a higher energy level rather than dismissing it as merely 5-B. Again I'm not claiming infinite I'm just saying we don't know. Thus because Uzuhiko is considered 5b now does not mean it limits the verse in any way, because the potential is unquantifiable.
Now you're the one appealing to ignorance.

We never claimed that ours was the only interpretation, just the most likely one. The most logically sound one.
If you're curious as to why it is the most likely, then I urge to revisit Arc's last post, as he puts it really well.

I love the facts that we all have different interpretation. So tell me why yours or arc should be the conclusive one?
We’ve been telling you why our conclusion is superior to yours this entire time bruh.

This is just a bunch of equivocations, or in simpler terms a bunch of unsubstantiated claims. Repeating yourself doesn’t make your claim correct.

Strawman
You are misrepresenting my argument
I never claimed it has infinite energyyyy
Good.

My claim is that Uzuhiko is at least 5b but has the potential to be higher, hence why there is a statement that suggests that other forces are being added. That statement (limitless) can simply be attributed to the other forces not mentioned.
Thus, it should not limit the verse to 5b.
Why is it more likely that the limitless statement is attributed to the unnamed forces as opposed to the interpretation I provided? Once again all you are doing is positing unsubstantiated claims. Saying something can be X does not prove it is most likely X.

UES gg lol
Eg ETSO
prove to me that the same amount of chakra added to his physicals and other Justu = the amount of Boruto charkra added to Uzuhiko. Does Rasengan Barrage = normal Rasengan.
We can debate about the ETSO if you want. I doubt you can provide a coherent argument for why anyone scales to the ETSO. Uzuhiko doesn’t add chakra to anything, it’s explicitly stated to not be chakra but literally the raw energy of the planet. All these chakra additions being non linear just doesn’t apply here since Uzuhiko doesn’t absorb any planet chakra, it only absorbs the raw energy.

Prove to me that the interaction between Boruto’s chakra and the planet energy results in a direct, predictable increase in power. I mean Sagemode is an example.
Occam’s Razor. The simplest conclusion born from the least amount of assumptions is that additions functions like addition is defined to intrinsically. If you wish to argue otherwise you need to fulfill that burden. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and the claim that addition of energy is exponential is by far the less logical and more extraordinary claim.

It’s clear to see for anyone with eyes that all you are doing is burden shifting here. You haven’t provided any logical argumentation to support the claims you’ve been repeating on loop. I’ll take this concession son.

That just isn’t our argument. We are arguing that because Boruto didn’t find them pertinent enough to mention as opposed to referencing the planet’s energy, that they likely are not a significant aspect to the jutsu. This is very much a logically reasoned conclusion. The reason Boruto is explaining the jutsu to his allies is such that they can gain an understanding of the jutsu, as the reason anyone explains anything is to grant the person receiving the explanation an understanding of whatever is being explained. So, when Boruto intentionally leaves out the other forces in his explanation towards allies that he has no reason to withhold pertinent information and lie to, we can logically reason that those unnamed forces aren’t relevant to the jutsu. Hence the essence of the abduction argument. By taking this known and unknown information we are able to piece together a conclusion irrespective of the whole picture, that is most likely to be true. It is not an argument from ignorance because it inherently addresses the information that we the audience are ignorant of and substantiates a likely interpretation of the information we do know, again this is an abduction argument.

We aren’t appealing to abduction without explaining how we abductively reasoned our conclusion. We’ve laid out several times the logic that leads to our conclusion, logic that you have yet to refute or even address. You are simply attempting to shift the burden away from you, as you have not substantiated a single one of your claims, and are blatantly dodging our arguments. You’re comprising the dialectic by refusing to engage in meaningful debate, and if you intend to continue doing so, I’ll accept the concession via burden of the rejoinder.
I will reply to this soon. However, this Is dishonest. I told you I was busy and I would address the arguments. It is one thing to argue with you, it is another to argue with you, the slayer and the deceiver while working.

UES gg lol
Eg ETSO

Also, he doesn't need to prove any of those things to you. He never made the claim that Uzuhiko is higher than 5-B, or lower, or that it's hard capped at 5-B.

All Arc claimed was that 5-B was the only level at which we can quantify Uzuhiko's AP with the Info we're given, which is objectively true.

If you think it's higher, then you're the one upon whom the burden of proof falls.

I will reply to this soon. However, this Is dishonest. I told you I was busy and I would address the arguments. It is one thing to argue with you, it is another to argue with you, the slayer and the deceiver while working.
I never said you can’t take your time. Take all the time you want, but in every post you’ve made you’ve yet to substantiate a single claim or refute a single argument from my or slayer’s position

Now you're the one appealing to ignorance.

We never claimed that ours was the only interpretation, just the most likely one. The most logically sound one.
If you're curious as to why it is the most likely, then I urge to revisit Arc's last post, as he puts it really well.
“I urge to revisit Arc's last post, as he puts it really well”

Bruhhh those are literally two different interpretation
1.” Energy "never runs out" so long as the planet keeps spinning”, The slayer
2.”All that means is that the energy of planet is perceived as limitless in the eyes of Boruto. Which makes the notion of Shippuden scaling even near 5-B less and less likely.” Arc

The first interpretation, “Energy ‘never runs out’ so long as the planet keeps spinning,” literally implies a potentially unlimited or sustainable power source.

In contrast,

the second interpretation, “All that means is that the energy of the planet is perceived as limitless in the eyes of Boruto,”
argues that Boruto’s perception doesn't imply limitless potential but 5B is instead interpreted as limitless.

If you two want to debate me then agree on one thing and stop acting like your arguments are the same

Back