• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ngl arguing Uzuhiko semantics feels pointless at this point.

Uzuhiko is not some attack that is mostly comprised of some random esoteric energy and then a little bit of planet spin.

It is Borts power + centrifugal force + other corresponding forces that involve the “planet’s chakra”

Every time Uzuhiko is described equal emphasis is put on each aspect of its mechanisms. Which an author wouldn’t do if they were implying one aspect is infinitely greater in power than the rest.

The 5B calc we currently use takes the quantifiably stated parts of Uzuhiko and turns it into a tangible value.

It’s not necessarily a low ball or a high ball

Just an interpretation that uses the tangible information we are given and nothing more.

Any interpretation that uses anything more than what we are tangibly given is bound to be more assumptive for a non tangible value and in turn will be an inferior interpretation than just using the calc as a scaling basis.

Oh and the “limitless power” claim from Bort shouldn’t be taken literally. For one why would we auto assume that means tier 2 rather than limitless in the perspective of the user? Not to mention Japanese manga likes to use exaggerated description like Omnipotent, limitless, endless, infinite, or boundless all the time.

So yeah Tier 5 Uzuhiko > any other meta for Uzuhiko as an interpretation unless there was so much evidence for another meta that it makes T5 Uzuhiko look inconsistent by comparison.

So yeah if you wanna override the Uzuhiko soft cap you need a meta that is more consistent than Bort, the manga, and the databooks screaming in our faces “hey this is a tier 5 feat btw”

Which Nard as a series doesn’t really have outside of Goon Metas
I never claimed 2b. My claim was the verse can't be limited to 5b because of Uzuhiko. For instance if we have another character that is star level for instance with a statement like “ he casually destroyed a star with a blast” and Boruto takes him out with Uzuhiko, we can't say oh because Uzuhiko is quantifiably 5b which I don't disagree with, it is limited to 5b and Boruto can't be star level with Uzuhiko.

I will reply to this soon. This argument debunks itself.

This is why I replied with this

LES gg lol
Eg ETSO
prove to me that the same amount of chakra added to his physicals and other Justu = the amount of Boruto charkra added to Uzuhiko. Does Rasengan Barrage = normal Rasengan.
This isn’t relevant to the argument. Boruto doesn’t add other chakra to the Uzuhiko, it’s his normal Rasengan chakra + planet energy.

Prove to me that the interaction between Boruto’s chakra and the planet energy results in a direct, predictable increase in power. I mean Sagemode is an example.
Sage mode isn’t a valid counter example nature energy and orbit energy aren’t the same. I can dismiss your claim that they’re not linear with the claim that they are, under equal interpretations. Furthermore, read my earlier posts I provided an argument why it’s more likely to be linear. Stop repeating “prove it” and actually read and respond to my proofs.

My argument further more is that Understanding how different energy sources interact might be essential for evaluating Uzuhiko’s power potential, not just the current 5-B quantification.
Thus, the burden of proof isn’t only about claiming higher levels but also involves understanding how additional energy might affect the power scaling. hence, me asking him to prove that the nature of energy interactions is relevant since we know that in most complex fictional settings combining different types of energy might usually results in more than just a simple addition. The way energies interact can create enhanced effects, so Boruto’s chakra plus planet energy can lead to a more powerful outcome than just summing the two.
I don’t need to prove anything regarding nature energy since Boruto isn’t using senjutsu. He’s using the forces of orbit and rotation. This entire point of yours is one giant non sequitur. Start addressing my actual arguments instead of ducking. Stop compromising the dialectic by refusing to engage in debate, you keep ignoring my posts that provide proof and just repeat “prove it”. You’re getting son’d by the burden of rejoinder.

I never claimed 2b.
When did I say you said that?
My claim was the verse can't be limited to 5b because of Uzuhiko.
I don’t necessarily disagree but it depends to what extent.

It’s not like Yottatons are impossible now cause Uzuhiko exists

But tier 4 and above for lesser characters can be looked at with more skepticism now

Which is why I called it a soft cap
For instance if we have another character that is star level for instance with a statement like “ he casually destroyed a star with a blast” and Boruto takes him out with Uzuhiko.
No one is really referring to hypothetical future scenarios when they say Uzuhiko “caps” the verse currently.

Just that previous scaling and characters far weaker than the current god tiers reaching levels far above the Uzuhiko calc is far less justifiable.
I will reply to this soon. This argument debunks itself.
I mean I wasn’t really arguing anything but if you wanna try I don’t mind.

We’ve been telling you why our conclusion is superior to yours this entire time bruh.

This is just a bunch of equivocations, or in simpler terms a bunch of unsubstantiated claims. Repeating yourself doesn’t make your claim correct.

Good.

Why is it more likely that the limitless statement is attributed to the unnamed forces as opposed to the interpretation I provided? Once again all you are doing is positing unsubstantiated claims. Saying something can be X does not prove it is most likely X.

We can debate about the ETSO if you want. I doubt you can provide a coherent argument for why anyone scales to the ETSO. Uzuhiko doesn’t add chakra to anything, it’s explicitly stated to not be chakra but literally the raw energy of the planet. All these chakra additions being non linear just doesn’t apply here since Uzuhiko doesn’t absorb any planet chakra, it only absorbs the raw energy.

Occam’s Razor. The simplest conclusion born from the least amount of assumptions is that additions functions like addition is defined to intrinsically. If you wish to argue otherwise you need to fulfill that burden. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and the claim that addition of energy is exponential is by far the less logical and more extraordinary claim.

It’s clear to see for anyone with eyes that all you are doing is burden shifting here. You haven’t provided any logical argumentation to support the claims you’ve been repeating on loop. I’ll take this concession son.
1. Cause we have evidence to prove my claim order than your claim. Eg, more unknown forces, slayers point of absorbing energy from a continually spinning planet, Boruto charkra + planet energy= not acting as 1+1?

2. While Uzuhiko uses the raw energy of the planet, that doesn’t rule out that they might be complex interactions between this energy. Just because it’s not strictly chakra doesn’t mean the energy doesn’t interact in a way that could enhance Uzuhiko’s power beyond a simple sum.

3. Simpler explanations are preferred I don't disagree, but only when they adequately explain the situation. If there's evidence or context suggesting that energy interactions are more complex, then dismissing it because it's "extraordinary" overlooks how energy combinations often work in fictional settings.

4. Suggesting that energy interactions could be non-linear isn’t an extraordinary claim if supported by narrative context. The fact that you’re framing this as a burden shift misses the point: it’s about exploring how these energies combine and the implications for power scaling. In your word the verse is currently limited to 5b because of Uzuhiko

5. Moving the Goalpost. Arc’s motto ” fallacies are a part of me, I can't do without them”

GG “son”

actually read
tenor.gif

Lex is getting rat packed by the goon squad it’s tragic 😔

1. Cause we have evidence to prove my claim order than your claim. Eg, more unknown forces, slayers point of absorbing energy from a continually spinning planet, Boruto charkra + planet energy= not acting as 1+1?
Why does any of that support your claim? You’ve yet to provide any kind of argument as to why the unknown forces are relevant. Slayers point is in support of my argument not yours lmao. The planet having semi-perpetual spin doesn’t mean anything for it being 1 + 1. I urge you to explain why something like the planet spinning for a long time disproves linear addition.

2. While Uzuhiko uses the raw energy of the planet, that doesn’t rule out that they might be complex interactions between this energy. Just because it’s not strictly chakra doesn’t mean the energy doesn’t interact in a way that could enhance Uzuhiko’s power beyond a simple sum.
You’re equivocating again. You’re positing possibilities without actually proving why they’re substantial. Do you know what the words posit, possibility, and substantial mean? Like do you understand what I’m saying when I speak to you?

3. Simpler explanations are preferred I don't disagree, but only when they adequately explain the situation. If there's evidence or context suggesting that energy interactions are more complex, then dismissing it because it's "extraordinary" overlooks how energy combinations often work in fictional settings.
What evidence is there that the addition of raw energy with Uzuhiko is a non linear amp. Again I can grant you this claim and it means nothing unless you provide argumentation against the linear amp and refute my argument.

4. Suggesting that energy interactions could be non-linear isn’t an extraordinary claim if supported by narrative context. The fact that you’re framing this as a burden shift misses the point: it’s about exploring how these energies combine and the implications for power scaling. In your word the verse is currently limited to 5b because of Uzuhiko
What context for the Uzuhiko exists to indicate it’s not linear? You’re presupposing axioms that I simply have not granted. I agree that if there’s evidence that an amp isn’t linear then it isn’t linear. But self evidently by my argumentation I don’t agree that evidence exists for Uzuhiko.

5. Moving the Goalpost. Arc’s motto ” fallacies are a part of me, I can't do without them”
Prove I moved the goalpost.

GG “son”
☝️🤓

Schizo Nerdo theory time: Hagoromo and Hamura aren't actually brothers and Ashura is actually Hamura's son. In fact, Isshiki is Hamura's father. In actuality, the reincarnations of Indra and Ashura are actually all gay lovers. This means that when Madara told Hashirama that he wanted his wood, he meant it. Also, the fujoshis have Koji's Shinjutsu, they saw the possible future where NaruSasu was canon. Kishimoto gave the fandom hints this whole time also.
Sorry, I'll go back to r/dankruto now.

This isn’t relevant to the argument. Boruto doesn’t add other chakra to the Uzuhiko, it’s his normal Rasengan chakra + planet energy.

Sage mode isn’t a valid counter example nature energy and orbit energy aren’t the same. I can dismiss your claim that they’re not linear with the claim that they are, under equal interpretations. Furthermore, read my earlier posts I provided an argument why it’s more likely to be linear. Stop repeating “prove it” and actually read and respond to my proofs.

I don’t need to prove anything regarding nature energy since Boruto isn’t using senjutsu. He’s using the forces of orbit and rotation. This entire point of yours is one giant non sequitur. Start addressing my actual arguments instead of ducking. Stop compromising the dialectic by refusing to engage in debate, you keep ignoring my posts that provide proof and just repeat “prove it”. You’re getting son’d by the burden of rejoinder.
U don't read?
No that is not it, you read but your understanding is darkened and your interpretation is flawed.

Who said nature energy. I said the nature of the energies interacting.

Who ever said it functions like Sage mode? Sage mode or any other chakra is an example of how energies in fiction are not always one plus one, superman uses solar energy does not mean is star level or even solar system level.

My point I repeat for the 100th time

You can't interpret Boruto chakra + planet chakra as 1+1

U don't read?
No that is not it, you read but your understanding is darkened and your interpretation is flawed.

Who said nature energy. I said the nature of the energies interacting.

Who ever said it functions like Sage mode? Sage mode or any other chakra is an example of how energies in fiction are not always one plus one, superman uses solar energy does not mean is star level or even solar system level.

My point I repeat for the 100th time

You can't interpret Boruto chakra + planet chakra as 1+1
Brother cheese you quite literally have brought up Sage mode multiple times, would you like me to quote it?

Also I don’t care if you can’t interpret Boruto chakra + planet chakra as 1 + 1 since Uzuhiko doesn’t use planet chakra. It uses planet energy, and I’ve yet to see you address my argument for why planet energy addition is 1 to 1.

Gonna go cry? This time about the biased Supporters?
No, I have come to the conclusion that everyone has some form of bias for something they cherish. Its humann. This is a VS battles wiki we debate how strong characters are and we have scaling for the same purpose of course people are biased. The reason we have this wiki is to give people the opportunity to scale and debate with their favourite characters if they have adequate evidence. Do I believe you are biased yes I do, I am too, however evidence is what brings sense to our nonsense.

No, I have come to the conclusion that everyone has some form of bias for something they cherish. Its humann. This is a VS battles wiki we debate how strong characters are and we have scaling for the same purpose of course people are biased. The reason we have this wiki is to give people the opportunity to scale and debate with their favourite characters if they have adequate evidence. Do I believe you are biased yes I do, I am too, however evidence is what brings sense to our nonsense.
I’m not biased 🥱

I’m not biased 🥱
I know even you don't believe that. You've spent a big chunk of your life at least 4 years of your lifetime trying to upscale the bleach verse, with arguments upon argument, hours upon hours, days upon days even years my son. Why do you do all this if I may ask? Just to look at the profile and smile at it. No, you do it to power scale.

Let Boruto/Naruto fans stop thinking Arc would save you somehow, he will give you planetary only to find the loophole and downgrade it, give you moon level only to make bleach Universal. It is the circle of things this is Vs Battle Wiki. If you want to do anything do it yourself. I see nonsense like Arc giveth and Arc taketh away, lol who decides that?

I know even you don't believe that. You've spent a big chunk of your life at least 4 years of your lifetime trying to upscale the bleach verse, with arguments upon argument, hours upon hours, days upon days even years my son. Why do you do all this if I may ask? Just to look at the profile and smile at it. No, you do it to power scale.

Let Boruto/Naruto fans stop thinking Arc would save you somehow, he will give you planetary only to find the loophole and downgrade it, give you moon level only to make bleach Universal. It is the circle of things this is Vs Battle Wiki. If you want to do anything do it yourself. I see nonsense like Arc giveth and Arc taketh away, lol who decides that?
lmao

wojak-blocks.png

Schizo Nerdo theory time: Hagoromo and Hamura aren't actually brothers and Ashura is actually Hamura's son. In fact, Isshiki is Hamura's father. In actuality, the reincarnations of Indra and Ashura are actually all gay lovers. This means that when Madara told Hashirama that he wanted his wood, he meant it. Also, the fujoshis have Koji's Shinjutsu, they saw the possible future where NaruSasu was canon. Kishimoto gave the fandom hints this whole time also.
Sorry, I'll go back to r/dankruto now.
itsalwayssunny-pepesilva.gif

Back