• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@UchihaSlayer96 @MinatoSparkle @HelloThere1089

What’re your thoughts on V2 7 Tails Kushina vs BM Naruto (War Arc)?
@Arc7Kuroi pull out the Tails equation and let us know 👀

As for what I think tho, I'd probably pick Naruto purely because he's got a much better bag than a rampaging V2 Jinchuriki, but in terms of stats I think they're probably pretty close. Kushina might have a stat advantage, but I'm not too sure. I need to think about it some more.

kinda depends which BM Naruto, the original one that pulled up with Bee, or the one after Naruto more or less mastered Kurama sauce.

Are you sure about that? Naruto is capped at 50% Kurama’s power. V2’s are described as the Biju’s full power trapped in Human Form. Why would V2 7 Tails Kushina be capped at less than 50% Kurama? Especially when his power was unrestrained by Kushina in that instance.
Because he's using all nine tails plus the full avatar.

Naruto is probably treating his mom like she treated Minato. Unless you think having both halves of Kurama is like an exponential amp and that Kushina can access and control Kurama's chakra with the same level of potency as Naruto could. But honestly I doubt Kushina has anywhere near the finesse with Kurama chakra that Naruto has, so Naruto should slam, even if you think Kushina has like a 32x amp via Kurama size changes. Like the gap between mastered BM Naruto and pre mastered BM Naruto is like mildly stronger than Bijuu tier to like incomplete Juubi tier and surpassing the sum of the other 7 Bijuu combined. Which is like an "immeasurable" gap in sheer chakra by Kurama's admission. So it's like slightly weaker than full power Kurama without good control vs like "immeasurably" beyond Bijuu level.

Naruto is probably treating his mom like she treated Minato. Unless you think having both halves of Kurama is like an exponential amp and that Kushina can access and control Kurama's chakra with the same level of potency as Naruto could. But honestly I doubt Kushina has anywhere near the finesse with Kurama chakra that Naruto has, so Naruto should slam, even if you think Kushina has like a 32x amp via Kurama size changes. Like the gap between mastered BM Naruto and pre mastered BM Naruto is like mildly stronger than Bijuu tier to like incomplete Juubi tier and surpassing the sum of the other 7 Bijuu combined. Which is like an "immeasurable" gap in sheer chakra by Kurama's admission. So it's like slightly weaker than full power Kurama without good control vs like "immeasurably" beyond Bijuu level.
We literally have KCM2 Naruto in both 6-C and 6-B depending on which portion of the war we're talking about, it's a massive ******* gap.

Because he's using all nine tails plus the full avatar.
War Arc Naruto doesn’t have all of Kurama’s Chakra and as we have seen, the Avatar doesn’t “necessarily” put one above a V2 Form (Ala, B vs V2 Jins).

Curious though, with Kushina having 100% Kurama, what point do you think she passes 50% of his Power before transforming into the full 9 tails?

Ok, control aside, where would you stack V2 7 Tails of 100% Kurama Chakra vs 50% of Kurama’s Chakra?

War Arc Naruto doesn’t have all of Kurama’s Chakra and as we have seen, the Avatar doesn’t “necessarily” put one above a V2 Form (Ala, B vs V2 Jins).
That was only for initial KCM2 Naruto, not Mastered KCM2 Naruto.
Curious though, with Kushina having 100% Kurama, what point do you think she passes 50% of his Power before transforming into the full 9 tails?
At best she'd only be twice as strong as Naruto but with significantly less control and versatility if she went up to full the Nine Tails.

Ok, control aside, where would you stack V2 7 Tails of 100% Kurama Chakra vs 50% of Kurama’s Chakra?
Anywhere from almost double to almost ~32x as much. Depends on if you think splitting Kurama in half halves the chakra or if you use the size scaling argument to say it decreases it 32x via pixel scaling the volume. Ignoring anything about control etc.

Minato wank, obviously.
I ain’t say nothing…

F9YAoo1WQAA-QUc.jpg

Is V2 7 Tails Kushina > BM Naruto?
I doubt it since tails seem to amp you exponentially (6 Tails Naruto is definitely more than 1.5x above 4 Tails Naruto). V2 9 Tails Kushina is quite arguable though. Either way Minato doesn't scale above KCM2 Naruto if that's where you're going with this. With highball you could say Hokage Minato rivals Base KCM2 Naruto if you think Kakashi is mistaking Naruto for Minato based on both his AP and speed.

I doubt it since tails seem to amp you exponentially (6 Tails Naruto is definitely more than 1.5x above 4 Tails Naruto). V2 9 Tails Kushina is quite arguable though. Either way Minato doesn't scale above KCM2 Naruto if that's where you're going with this. With highball you could say Hokage Minato rivals Base KCM2 Naruto if you think Kakashi is mistaking Naruto for Minato based on both his AP and speed.
Where I was going, and what I believe, is that the strength of Minato’s CHAKRA (At that time) > V2 7 Tails of 100% Kurama’s Chakra as he was able Clash with and Suppress that Chakra.

The Same as I agree with 3TM Sasuke’s Chakra > Kn0 Chakra, as his Chakra was able to overpower and suppress it.

Where I was going, and what I believe, is that the strength of Minato’s CHAKRA (At that time) > V2 7 Tails of 100% Kurama’s Chakra as he was able Clash with and Suppress that Chakra.
Sure with a Rasengan he's above V2 Kurama's Incomplete Bijuudama
The Same as I agree with 3TM Sasuke’s Chakra > Kn0 Chakra, as his Chakra was able to overpower and suppress it.
Are you referring to the Tenchi Bridge Arc fight?

Sure with a Rasengan he's above V2 Kurama's Incomplete Bijuudama
I’ve never put stock in that being a literally “Rasengan” vs “Incomplete TBB”. Those are just visages of their chakra fighting. It’s actually illustrated perfectly. Kushina in V1 tries to stop Kurama and him grabbing the chain and flinging her showcased his Chakra overpowering hers, which is why he progressed to V2 7 Tails. Irl, Kushina (At that point) isn’t surviving a 100% 9 Tails Slam!💀

The depiction of what happens in the mental scape isn’t literal. It’s just chakra vs chakra. That said, yeah, I believe in regard to Chakra Strength, Minato’s > V2 7 Tails. His seal reinforced Kushina’s, halting the Transformation at V2 7 Tails and the chakra he projected overpowered and suppressed Kurama’s V2 Tails Chakra.
Are you referring to the Tenchi Bridge Arc fight?
Whichever arc when they first met again. I think that was Tenchi Bridge.

Back