• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Depends on how e scale Edo Itachi. If his physical condition is the same as when alive, then Itachi.

Itachi ~ KCM > SM Nard > SM Jiraiya
I mean the point of the question is to separate him from Edo Itachi since he obviously slaps 😭
It is alright. However, I have a bit of a cold, and also getting the minatosparkle treatment on my CRT which is not helping.
How about you?
MinatoSparkle treatment is wild (if accurate)

Also, side note but is Minato alone strong enough to “force” Madara to use Susanoo forms higher than Ribs? I’m curious if Minato would considered superior to Madara, prior to him getting MS in Warring States.

I mean Itachi isn't sick anymore since he doesn't have a body system for illnesses to attack
True, but the sickness only is confirmed to have attacked his stamina. Meaning unlike when Alive, he wouldn't have Stamina Issues. BUT, now that I am thinking about it… considering Taijutsu relies on Stamina and Ninjutsu uses up Stamina as well, it’s likely to have impacted his Taijutsu/Ninjutsu.

So even if the “physical condition” is the same, because the illness is not a factor anymore, he doesn’t have those Stamina Nerfs. I initially just considered it as “Being able to go 12 rounds or not”, but that was obviously wrong.

Can Sick Itachi beat SM Jiraiya? I would say no. Does he have the “power” to? Yes. But I don’t think he’s tagging with Totsuka Blade 1 on 1 with Ma & Pa.

If Jiraiya uses Frog Song then Itachi is screwed. The databook outright calls it the most powerful genjutsu before IT is introduced.

Back