• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Where do you guys think Naruto would scale in this wiki if the manga stopped at its ending, No the last movie, no Boruto, no anime canon moon moving scenes either, just manga, LNs & databooks
About the same as current WA Naruto. It's based on Hagoromo's Low 5-B moon launching calc. The calc is just based on the fact that Hagoromo launched the moon into space.

Ion really agree since different jutsu have different effects in the mental plane as seen with Naruto vs Kurama and how Kurama can tank his Massive Rasengan but a Rasenshuriken does decent damage to him. It's also stated in the one shot that Kurama's attack was not fully charged.

I mean he really just lifted her in the air and let her fall back down, it'd be different if he literally threw her into the ground

I mean not really since he kept growing more tails, and the strength of Kurama's chakra is what allowed Kushina to pierce through Minato's body cloaked with chakra.

I'd say using that fairly vague scene for scaling is iffy but maybe
We can disagree on the particulars (And I do have to refresh my memory on the order of events in the OS), but you still didn’t address the fact the nine-tails at the time of Minato projecting his Chakra into Kushina was only as strong as V2 7 Tails, and regardless if you want to take the showings as literal or not the fact remains Minato still has to overpower and suppress V2 7 Tails Kurama’s Chakra, whether it’s using an attack or not.

We can disagree on the particulars (And I do have to refresh my memory on the order of events in the OS), but you still didn’t address the fact the nine-tails at the time of Minato projecting his Chakra into Kushina was only as strong as V2 7 Tails
V2 9 Tails, and anyways I don't think keeping someone's power suppressed with sealing jutsu is indicative of overall strength, unless we wanna say Base Minato scales to FP Kurama? Sealing jutsu, while it does require strong enough chakra, isn't the same as offensive power.
and regardless if you want to take the showings as literal or not the fact remains Minato still has to overpower and suppress V2 7 Tails Kurama’s Chakra, whether it’s using an attack or not.
But he's using his fully charged jutsu while Kurama's is only partially formed, meaning it's not really representative of their full powers clashing

Seeing the Sparkle character development compared to last year has me all like...
crying-police.gif

About the same as current WA Naruto. It's based on Hagoromo's Low 5-B moon launching calc. The calc is just based on the fact that Hagoromo launched the moon into space.
Ngl I kinda overlooked the current Hagoromo calc since it was downgraded and didn't realise it wasn't making use of anime timeframes

Yes, and I’ve “clearly” noted via ChAkRa strength, not physicals… 😕

Why would you post this as an argument against something i’m not arguing for?

(Edit: Oh shit, I misread that 💀)
and anyways I don't think keeping someone's power suppressed with sealing jutsu is indicative of overall strength, unless we wanna say Base Minato scales to FP Kurama?
Again, the Seal prevented the further transformation. Has nothing to do with the V2 7 Tails Chakra that ALREADY leaked out. 😕
Sealing jutsu, while it does require strong enough chakra, isn't the same as offensive power.
The Sealing Jutsu isn't relevant here as it only prevented/stalled further transformation and had no affect on the Chakra that already leaked out.
But he's using his fully charged jutsu while Kurama's is only partially formed, meaning it's not really representative of their full powers clashing
Not true as the Sealing Jutsu doesn’t have any bearing on the fact that “that” Kurama is only as strong the V2 7 Tails Chakra that leaked out. The Sealing Jutsu is restricting Kurama from fully accessing more than what already leaked out.

This is not the same as Minato reinforcing the seal the prevent Kurama from coming out while Kushina was giving birth. In THAT scenario, you’d be correct as there is no nine tails chakra that already leaked.

Last edited:

Again, the Seal prevented the further transformation. Has nothing to do with the V2 7 Tails Chakra that ALREADY leaked out. 😕

The Sealing Jutsu isn't relevant here as it only prevented/stalled further transformation and had no affect on the Chakra that already leaked out.

Not true as the Sealing Jutsu doesn’t have any bearing on the fact that “that” Kurama is only as strong the V2 7 Tails Chakra that leaked out. The Sealing Jutsu is restricting Kurama from fully accessing more than what already leaked out.

This is not the same as Minato reinforcing the seal the prevent Kurama from coming out while Kushina was giving birth. In THAT scenario, you’d be correct as there is no nine tails chakra that already leaked.
@UchihaSlayer96 @Arc7Kuroi @HelloThere1089 or anyone actually, feel free to chime in on where I may be misunderstanding something?

In Layman's terms, I see Kurama’s Seal as a Dam. The River (Kurama) is blocked on one side, nothing on the other (For the most part). In this case, the Dam was severely damaged. MASSIVE leakage (V2 7 Tails Chakra) on the other side. Minato’s Seal was stated to be reinforcing Kushina’s Seal (Stopping/Severely limiting the Leakage).

So while his Seal is aiding in holding back THE REST of Kurama’s Chakra (The River) it has no effect on what ALREADY leaked out to the otherside. Minato Projects his Chakra into Kushina (In the form of himself) and then pushes that leaked Chakra back into the seal (Overpowering and Suppressing).

The TBB doesn’t change the fact Minato’s Chakra overpowered and suppressed V2 7 Tails Kurama’s Chakra.

Is this viewing wrong?

Seeing the Sparkle character development compared to last year has me all like...
crying-police.gif
I don't think my views changed much from last year but thanks? 😭

(Edit: Oh shit, I misread that 💀)
💀
I'm referring to this argument
I believe in regard to Chakra Strength, Minato’s > V2 7 Tails. His seal reinforced Kushina’s, halting the Transformation at V2 7 Tails

That's not addressing my argument though? I'm just saying Minato's Rasengan~/>V2 Kurama's Partial Bijuudama<V2 Kurama's FP Bijuudama. You can use the feat to argue his Rasengan is stronger than V2 Kurama's physicals since even an incomplete Bijuudama should be above that, but not his max.
What's really the difference? Either way it's all of Kurama pushing against a seal, and the seal was very weakened due to childbirth.

Btw speaking of the one shot I should probably make a mini CRT about a change that was seemingly just made without one (it used to be reversed order)
main-qimg-d3031c91e9c5f548748d967372e37822

That's not addressing my argument though? I'm just saying Minato's Rasengan~/>V2 Kurama's Partial Bijuudama<V2 Kurama's FP Bijuudama. You can use the feat to argue his Rasengan is stronger than V2 Kurama's physicals since even an incomplete Bijuudama should be above that, but not his max.
My address to your argument was that Minato’s Chakra > Whatever amount that leaked out of the seal, regardless of Rasengan vs Incomplete TBB. Even if Kurama used no Biju Skill, Minato’s chakra still overpowered and suppressed V2 9 Tails Level of Chakra, no?
What's really the difference? Either way it's all of Kurama pushing against a seal, and the seal was very weakened due to childbirth.
Do you consider reinforcing an already existing (Yet Weakened) seal to be equivalent to overpowering unrestrained Raw Chakra? If the wiki would accept that, then sure… otherwise, I’m just focused on the chakra that has already leaked beyond the seal.

My address to your argument was that Minato’s Chakra > Whatever amount that leaked out of the seal, regardless of Rasengan vs Incomplete TBB. Even if Kurama used no Biju Skill, Minato’s chakra still overpowered and suppressed V2 9 Tails Level of Chakra, no?
Yes, his chakra refined and condensed to the form of a Rasengan overpowered and suppressed V2 9 Tails levels of chakra in its base state
Do you consider reinforcing an already existing (Yet Weakened) seal to be equivalent to overpowering unrestrained Raw Chakra? If the wiki would accept that, then sure… otherwise, I’m just focused on the chakra that has already leaked beyond the seal.
Perhaps not the exact same, but Minato was necessary to keep the seal reinforced, meaning that Kurama would've been able to break the seal and fully manifest if left to his own devices.

@UchihaSlayer96 @Arc7Kuroi @HelloThere1089 or anyone actually, feel free to chime in on where I may be misunderstanding something?

In Layman's terms, I see Kurama’s Seal as a Dam. The River (Kurama) is blocked on one side, nothing on the other (For the most part). In this case, the Dam was severely damaged. MASSIVE leakage (V2 7 Tails Chakra) on the other side. Minato’s Seal was stated to be reinforcing Kushina’s Seal (Stopping/Severely limiting the Leakage).

So while his Seal is aiding in holding back THE REST of Kurama’s Chakra (The River) it has no effect on what ALREADY leaked out to the otherside. Minato Projects his Chakra into Kushina (In the form of himself) and then pushes that leaked Chakra back into the seal (Overpowering and Suppressing).

The TBB doesn’t change the fact Minato’s Chakra overpowered and suppressed V2 7 Tails Kurama’s Chakra.

Is this viewing wrong?
Tbh I don't really disagree with the dam analogy. It's pretty accurate. Not sure about equating suppressing chakra = AP. Also I haven't read the one shot yet (I know). So I prolly won't be helpful. Sorry.
I mean he really just lifted her in the air and let her fall back down, it'd be different if he literally threw her into the ground
One weird nitpick. I hope you are not suggesting that Kushina was free falling.

Sorry. I just kept forgetting it.
I don't see why not. His goal wasn't to harm Kushina but to break free of her chains. Maybe he partially threw her down too but I doubt it was a full power slam.
But that wouldn't be free falling though. Free falling means only gravity is acting on her falling body. But that's not true. A body flinged upwards at speed x will fall down and touch the ground at speed x.

Sorry. I just kept forgetting it.
Forget this
Punch GIFs | Tenor

But that wouldn't be free falling though. Free falling means only gravity is acting on her falling body. But that's not true. A body flinged upwards at speed x will fall down and touch the ground at speed x.
Is that how it works? I thought it just keeps rising until air resistance + gravity makes it stop moving, then it starts falling at gravity speed.

They aren't just flying

I have no idea how that scales imma be totally honest but I doubt it's nearly as strong as a slam.
Wouldn’t that scale her to his LS though? Newtons 3rd Law is at play right? She’s yanked up / away by his action and the force of Gravity (If any because again, it’s a Mental Scape) would combine with the Energy of his yank.

Forget this
Punch GIFs | Tenor
@HelloThere1089 You should really read the One Shot though… 😕
Aight guys tomorrow is the day, I promise.
Is that how it works? I thought it just keeps rising until air resistance + gravity makes it stop moving, then it starts falling at gravity speed.
Yeah. Basically it keeps moving up until air drag and gravity makes it stop. And then it falls down and reaches ground at the same exact velocity compared to when it was flinged up. This is because the height reached depends on the initial force, and the falling down due to gravity will end up making the initial force = final force. Obviously this is not the same AP as a body slam. But it's definitely some of his AP. To be clear I'm not trying to scale his AP. It's a weird nitpick. You're not wrong about it not being Kurama's full AP.
Seeing as it’s a mental scape, I doubt there is “Gravity” like that, but wouldn’t she still be affected by the KE of the yank? (Damn that sounds wrong…)
Initial force=final force for sure. But that's still unknown because this is fiction and it was mindscape. Also we don't know how high she was flinged.
They aren't just flying

I have no idea how that scales imma be totally honest but I doubt it's nearly as strong as a slam.
It's not. It should be in the same realm irl, but in fiction definitely not.

Aight guys tomorrow is the day, I promise.

Yeah. Basically it keeps moving up until air drag and gravity makes it stop. And then it falls down and reaches ground at the same exact velocity compared to when it was flinged up. This is because the height reached depends on the initial force, and the falling down due to gravity will end up making the initial force = final force. Obviously this is not the same AP as a body slam. But it's definitely some of his AP. To be clear I'm not trying to scale his AP. It's a weird nitpick. You're not wrong about it not being Kurama's full AP.

Initial force=final force for sure. But that's still unknown because this is fiction and it was mindscape. Also we don't know how high she was flinged.

It's not. It should be in the same realm irl, but in fiction definitely not.
Would it technically fall under a LS feat then for Kurama and scale her to that? (Which imo would be nonsense, but… 🤷‍♂️)

@MinatoSparkle tbh it's not exactly wrong to say it's free falling but it's misleading because one would assume that the height isn't remarkable. But since this is mindscape it could very well be that she went up so high that she landed with force more than we would expect from that small panel. Sorry cuz my initial wording was pretty confusing.
Would it technically fall under a LS feat then for Kurama and scale her to that? (Which imo would be nonsense, but… 🤷‍♂️)
It prolly wouldn't and the problem with that is similar to the following problem. Usually in Naruto we see people getting punched off guard with planetary levels of AP. So the kinetic energy should be enough for someone with the weight of Naruto to be flinged into outer space. But he doesn't. Which is why these kinds of feats aren't considered prolly.

@MinatoSparkle tbh it's not exactly wrong to say it's free falling but it's misleading because one would assume that the height isn't remarkable. But since this is mindscape it could very well be that she went up so high that she landed with force more than we would expect from that small panel. Sorry cuz my initial wording was pretty confusing.
I mean the chains aren't really long enough for her to go that high up, since she remains attached to them

What are y'alls predictions of the next chapter. Also how long do you think the Shinju are gonna be relevant?
You know… It’s really hard to think of specifics this time. I’m envisioning something like Superman being taken into custody from “Man of Steel” with a focus switch to Kawaki. I’m expecting some Eida/Daemon monologging though.

Edit: As far as the relevancy of the Shinju, I think they’ll be relevant for the rest of the series, making in to the last 2-3 Volumes.

Back