• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The amount of chakra in the base rasengan is certainly a factor considering boruto already hit Momoshiki with his own vanishing rasengan and it scratched him at best
There's one difference from a scratch to turning momo into space dust and it's not boruto's lightning nature
I think he's just saying simply adding lightning style regardless of who its coming from would give a hefty amp to an already powerful rasengan. Basically it scales with the rasengan in a way.

the gap between speed of sound and dragon ball mftl+ is infinitesimally smaller than the gap between said mftl+ and infinite.
That's not really relevant to the original point, which was this
If they were infinite speed and slowed down below infinite speed to talk, they would all instantly get blitzed and butchered.
Never mentioned sound, MFTL characters hearing each other is fine.
? Then what were you talking about? The fact that slowing down at all from Infinite speed would get you blitzed? Cause not really, they could still react, and DB characters don't often just interrupt each other mid speech. Like there was literally a joke sequence where that trio of girls did a long speech and transformation sequence and everyone was mad when 17 interrupted them.
The amount of chakra in the base rasengan is certainly a factor considering boruto already hit Momoshiki with his own vanishing rasengan and it scratched him at best
There's one difference from a scratch to turning momo into space dust and it's not boruto's lightning nature
Ofc. Lightning x (Boruto + Naruto)>>Boruto + Naruto>>>>>>>>>Lightning x Boruto>>Boruto

? Then what were you talking about? The fact that slowing down at all from Infinite speed would get you blitzed? Cause not really, they could still react, and DB characters don't often just interrupt each other mid speech. Like there was literally a joke sequence where that trio of girls did a long speech and transformation sequence and everyone was mad when 17 interrupted them.
Time would not pass during an infinite speed fight. If they reduced themselves below infinite speed to talk, every other fight would end in the time it took them to say a word.

Going for the highest possibility of the four which can even be deemed as an outlier is far fetched.
Except that wasn’t even the context of my post. I suggest you reread it.

Edit: It doesn’t even matter anyways as Koji specifically said “Planet”, not “World” anyways, but still.

Iirc, the context of the conversation was in regards to the Shinju. Koji told Boruto to retreat and Boruto didn’t immediately retreat. When he started to get packed out, Koji pleaded with him to retreat again, telling him if he goes does it’s the end of everything. When Boruto finally retreats and Koni meets him at the Sasuke Tree (💀) he makes the “Are you trying to Destroy this world?” Comment but the overall context is still in regard to Shinju.

It seriously doesn’t seem like Uzuhiko was the reference. And depending on the threat level of the Shinju “overall”, Koji’s statement could be potentially viewed as “Are you trying to destroy this Reality/Universe?” And I don’t think it’s too far-fetched given the inclusion of Reality/Universe altering abilities like Omnipotence.

At this point, everything really hinges on what Koji “Saw”. Maybe he somehow gained the ability to see the future like the Toad Sage(?).

Broski I'm all for Kishi confirming Universal Naruto and I scale Naruto higher than what the site does but ******* lmfao

Back